It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wins Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025
a reply to: dug88

The post debate polls will determine the winner. Let's see if Trump gets a bump in the polls with swing voters.

His white supremacist base is very happy. But he already had that segment of the population.

I don't think Trumps middle finger populism and debate bully behavior is going to help him with swing voters.

Nice. So he appealed to a fringe minority base. Solely because of bull# loaded questions by a moderator that was intent on his dog whistles.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wonder which debate they watched on Telemundo because their polls were showing a Trump victory unless the algorithms caught that and put some votes in for Biden.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Sorry AM and many thanks for the corection nI'm just pretty new to the electioneering in the States and all the groups............ It The Proud Boys

No worries, man, you're not expected to know each homo erotic group that pops up over here in the Colonies.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Contrast this: twitter.com...

vs

Last Night

and

RECONCILE.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
It’s easier to win a basketball game when the ref is on your side, and everytime your opponent goes for a lay up the ref slaps the ball out of his hand.

Everytime trump brought up something that might seriously hurt Biden, Wallace jumped in front of joe and derailed it.

What would Trump do without his Trumpster’s making excuses for him?

We need to come up with a good name for you Biden supporters. Bidensters? PedoBidensters? BidenGropesChildrensters? BidenSniffsWomensters? See how dumb that is?

You can't have a discussion without calling your opposition names and that says a lot about you.

No excuses, Trump pathetically blew a great chance last night to destroy Biden. I'll still vote for him because I'm not voting for his personality, unlike most Democrats with their candidates.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

How can you win something that is so below it's own standard that it's entirely something new. The debate lacked substance. They argued most of the time about surface issues.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
We need to come up with a good name for you Biden supporters. Bidensters? PedoBidensters? BidenGropesChildrensters? BidenSniffsWomensters?

Idiots.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Trump wasn’t at his best but Biden didn’t win squat.
If Trump would have just stayed on point with his statement that he did more in 47 months than Biden has done in 47 years, he would have just cruised.
Trump goes off on tangents too much but I am confident that he will win in November.
edit on 30-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry AM and many thanks for the corection nI'm just pretty new to the electioneering in the States and all the groups............ It The Proud Boys

No worries, man, you're not expected to know each homo erotic group that pops up over here in the Colonies.

As a foreigner it was quite a spectacle to watch and at the more vicious times of debate when things were getting a little heated I couldn't help but wonder who'd win a punch up between Trump and Biden if they moved the debate to the next level

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
If saying your opponent is a liar while lying yourself is considered winning then... sure biden won. Biden was fumbling over his face throughout the entire debate.

He deflected numerous facts against him, he said he never said to troops "you dumb bastards" then proceeds to tell people to run the video... which can easily be done.

Trump destroyed biden, but honestly Trump should've stfu and let biden bury himself. But its clear Trump was doing all that to try and offset biden's train of thought, and it worked flawless

The liberals are not going to run the video, they believe it is a hoax so will not watch it. Biden knows that, that is a political ploy to say go look at the evidence, most people on his side will think since he said watch the video he is telling the truth...they will not even watch it, they are blinded by their beliefs.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

As a foreigner it was quite a spectacle to watch and at the more vicious times of debate when things were getting a little heated I couldn't help but wonder who'd win a punch up between Trump and Biden if they moved the debate to the next level

I would be rooting for a matter/anti-matter type mutual annihilation.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thought it was ironic that Trump is supposed slap down white supremacy groups when Biden floats the lie that Antifa is just an idea ther is no organization... white supremacy groups have been infiltrated for decades by the FBI they are a minimal threat and have been since the 70's. Anitfa on the other hand is extremely dangerous... and if we don't see the basic tenent Antifa will come back and bite us all on the ass.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wait, wait, wait....you believe Biden won the debate because the mainstream media told you so????

Typical Democrat.... In the infamous words of Diane Feinstein...

The dogma lives loudly in you!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If saying your opponent is a liar while lying yourself is considered winning then... sure biden won. Biden was fumbling over his face throughout the entire debate.

He deflected numerous facts against him, he said he never said to troops "you dumb bastards" then proceeds to tell people to run the video... which can easily be done.

Trump destroyed biden, but honestly Trump should've stfu and let biden bury himself. But its clear Trump was doing all that to try and offset biden's train of thought, and it worked flawless

Trump will always win the psychotic battle but both are full of sh!t

And I also bet, that even those people who work 60 hours a week while being completely screwed on tax still lapped up Trump considering his worth and what he paid.

The US voter is like some kind of sado-masochist and I look forward to more of this political entertainment

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So it was a fiery but mostly peaceful debate last night?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That was not a debate, we debate here, the moderators will toss us out or remove our posts if we do something like they did on that chaotic mess they call a debate. Biden did a lot of bashing of Trump. That is not a debate, Trump more attacked the actions of biden, not personal name calling.

I thought Trump brought up some good stuff, he was not lying, the Democrats attacked him immediately when he tried to give them his hand in friendship. In fact, Trump did not understand politics, some of the Republicans kind of frowned on his attempt to unite the parties. They knew from experience that the Democrats would just twist things and delay everything so they could set opinion that the Republican President was a failure.

I just have a hard time believing that people can be brainwashed to believe political lies so easily, we need to voice our opinion and demand that the political parties do what is right for all Americans. I believe in good ecology, but do not believe we should give money for the stupid European Climate change scam. We need to look at all of the destruction to the environment, not focus on just carbon. The environment is being hurt more by polution from unnatural chemicals and unnaturally concentrated natural chemistry. We need to spread out the growing of food all over the country, and require less chemicals to be used on the food and also stop all the prescriptions that are peed out into the sewers and poison the environment. Go more natural, not focus on just a little part of the problem, do not kill the microbes that can fix the issue.

Biden is so easily brainwashed...he is old and it is normal to have cognitive decline, he should not be running for president with his problem.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
it was more of an unseemly squabble than a debate, and i don't think either participant covered themself in glory. to say there was a 'winner' would be to damn them with faint praise.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

100% agree. I too wished Trump would’ve let Biden hang himself.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
From what I gathered, it was more like an ATS thread that got hijacked from lefty members and proceeded to pat each others back and yell deragatory things when a center or right wing member tried to join in.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

its sad to say that they are likely correct. Trump screwed up. The double whammy. He was overly aggressive and continuously interrupted Biden instead of letting Biden talk and sink himself. There was plenty of time to hammer Biden after Biden was done talking.

I think Trump should take a debate class/lesson and learn proper etiquette.
It was quite embarrassing to watch. Biden did it too, but not to the degree Trump did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join