It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't disavow white supremacists is a lie

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: HighasAkite

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: panoz77

It doesn’t matter how much proof you show them, at this point they live to hate trump, it consumes them and they need these reasons to make themselves feel like they are fighting some grand evil.

The media propagates the idea that trump is the king of everything evil so that racist white liberals can play white savior on social media, and pat themselves on the back when their tweet about fighting for rights people already have gets 50 likes.

How is this any different than Trump supporters and their hatred for "the left"?

Fox News propagates the idea that everyone who is against Trump just plain hates you, America and God himself so they can fear monger and stir up their base into a frenzy so they'll believe any insane thing they say so they can hold onto power.

You don't need Fox News to come to that conclusion. You can turn on your tv and tune into a "peaceful protest" or walk through the city in a red MAGA hat if you wanna have proof of how hateful the left is towards people who support different things.

Or watch this

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Is it true that if you look up Proud Boys on the ADL website that you see a photo of a black man that is a leader of that 'white supremacist' group?

here is what it says right under that pic.

Ideology: Primarily alt lite: Misogynistic, Islamophobic, transphobic and anti-immigration. Some members espouse white supremacist and anti-Semitic ideologies and/or engage with white supremacist groups.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JAGStorm

Because he HAS said that before. Why does he need to keep on saying that? OH, I know, because the press and people persist in saying he never did.

Why not insist that Biden didn't mean what he said when he said, "If you aren't voting for me, you ain't black!"? I don't recall anyone asking him to denounce that.

For a man that can say ChYna virus a zillion times it should not be a big deal to utter
I denounce the KKK etc.

Seriously the man loves to talk, why soooo tight lipped when it counts???

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Because he HAS said that before. Why does he need to keep on saying that? OH, I know, because the press and people persist in saying he never did.

Why not insist that Biden didn't mean what he said when he said, "If you aren't voting for me, you ain't black!"? I don't recall anyone asking him to denounce that.

For a man that can say ChYna virus a zillion times it should not be a big deal to utter
I denounce the KKK etc.

Maybe because he doesn't like to do what others tell him to?

Sit, doggy, sit.

Are you sitting? Why not? You can sit, can't you? It's no big deal. I mean we all sit all the time, so why aren't you sitting like I told you to?

What ... you mean you don't like how I told you to do it? So what. You can still sit. It's not a big deal.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What is that from? Who made it?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just google Trump denouncing KKK and you'll get all the results. Trump has done it many times. It's not even up for debate. The bias of Chris Wallace is the only reason it's a topic.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Fox news reporters are all of a sudden too dumb to look up the truth themselves.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I denounce the KKK etc.

I think he, and his press secretary are afraid of alienating part of his base, those are voters and he’ll denounce them after he gets what he wants from them..votes.
That’s his style, and he’ll use them too just like his unlimited parade of flunkies that he uses as scapegoats.

He is now calling for “poll watchers “.
This is a form of supression.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fox news reporters are all of a sudden too dumb to look up the truth themselves.

twitter.com...

Lol
That twitter feed is a derailment of common sense.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Another one flushed out ! LOLz 😃

I think Roberts is pissed off about some feud with Trump and his wife Kyra Phillips (ABC news reporter) 😆

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Roberts wife aired examples of President Trump condemning white supremacy. Roberts doesn't believe it still.

The White House Press Secretary called him out on his denial!

edit on 10/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Roberts wife aired examples of President Trump condemning white supremacy. Roberts doesn't believe it still.

The White House Press Secretary called him out on his denial!

He done got triggered twice today LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
48 hours after the debate and CNN is still running Orange man won't denouce White Supremacists 24/7. Just ran a segment from Germany and how Germans "are concerned", nice dog whistling CNN!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Leftists don't care about the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Washington Post
Aug 2017
Two days after a woman was killed in Charlottesville amid clashes between white nationalists and counterprotesters, President Trump on Aug. 14 said groups such as the Ku Klux Klan, white supremacists and neo-Nazis “are repugnant.”

Washington Post Vid from 2017 LULz

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

To me , the Bigger Politically Motivated QUESTION is ................

When Will Candidate Joe Biden Publicly DENOUNCE The Violence and Rioting happening in this Country RIGHT NOW from the Likes of ANTIFA and BLM . ? I'll Wait Joe.................Even if it takes to Hell Freezing Over ! ................

edit on 1-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Leftists don't care about the truth.

theyre learning how to tie their shoe laces, give them a break.

come on man!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join