It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't disavow white supremacists is a lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: panoz77

That's not good enough. Trump has to denounce them every time he's asked. Meanwhile Biden stands there saying "YEAH! DENOUNCE EM!" while his racist pet groups are out there destroying, burning, looting, killing, and blaming all of their shortcomings on white people.

He has said it before, but why can't he say it during the debates when asked?
Make it clear where he stands without doubt?

Perhaps because he is dealing with morons who have literally accused ALL Trump supporters of being racists, neo-Nazis, and white supremacists?

In the eyes of the far Left Marxists, denouncing "white supremacy" equals the President denouncing all of his voters. Obviously that's not going to happen, so it is perfectly rational for him to throw up a time out sign and require a clear definition of "white supremacist" before saying "Yes, I denounce those." Case in point, the President DID denounce the KKK... in the strongest way possible, through ACTIONS of declaring them a terrorist organization. Actions speak a lot louder than words, ya?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Because he HAS said that before. Why does he need to keep on saying that? OH, I know, because the press and people persist in saying he never did.

Why not insist that Biden didn't mean what he said when he said, "If you aren't voting for me, you ain't black!"? I don't recall anyone asking him to denounce that.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wallace asked Trump if he only paid $750 in taxes for the last 2 years. Trump told that Dem Wallace that he paid like $35 million in taxes the one year and the next year he paid $29 million. Yet Wallace ignored him and asked the very same question again.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump had a chance to be a little more presidential and win some converts but he blew it with his rudeness and constant interruptions. Now even trumps private cheerleaders, Fox News, have turned against him for telling the Proud boiz to "Stand by"....

Looks like a "boogaloo" is in order....

Why should he tell them to stand down? He doesn't tell them what to do, number one, and number two, they're the only ones with enough sack to # off democrat mayors and stop the bLM and antifa supremacists from all the carnage. Who wouldn't want that stopped?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

C'mon man (sorry had to)

How freaking hard is it to say

I DENOUNCE the KKK, or White Supremacists, or Neo Nazi's?

See, pretty easy.
You can also say,

I denounce the KKK, White Supremacists, and All people that cause violence and chaos...

Even better. That is what I'd love to hear from a president.

How many times do you want him to denounce them? FFS, the man has denounced them several times and only needed to do it once.

When is Biden gonna denounce bLM and antifa? Not sure why that's never asked, they're 100x worse than the KKK is present day.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

That's not good enough. Trump has to denounce them every time he's asked. Meanwhile Biden stands there saying "YEAH! DENOUNCE EM!" while his racist pet groups are out there destroying, burning, looting, killing, and blaming all of their shortcomings on white people.

Because he's already denounced them, it's a waste of time to make him do it every time he's on stage. It's stupid and wastes time. The only reason it was said is so Biden could bring up the only group of diverse people willing to go into the war zone and help protect property and businesses. Why would anyone want to denounce that?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I don't know who the Proud Boys are but they have to stand down, let law enforcement do their work

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The Proud Boys are a group of multi-racial white supremacists. So really they're white supremacist in the sense that they oppose what the Church of Woke wants everyone to bow down to.

They do go into situations where fights are likely to occur, so they can be as much a part of the problem as BLM/ANITFA in that sense, but they aren't holding rallies that devolve into mass looting and burning of the neighborhoods.

edit on 30-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Did Biden disavow brown supremacists?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Did Biden disavow brown supremacists?

Presumably they don't exist because progressive liberals assume all brown people suffer from a systemic inferiority complex... this is why the progressive liberal platform ALWAYS deeply includes non-brown people having to self-impose handcuffs and restrictions on their own achievements to help the brown people catch up... progressive liberals clearly don't believe brown people can achieve on their own and require the sympathies and aid of non-brown people to succeed... in other words, Biden and all other progressives view them as something akin to a stray animal that needs help, not something that would likely experience "supremacy."

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Because Biden and Wallace were tossing in every group THEY thought were white supremacists, like "militias" and Proud Boys. Trump should have simply clarified like he has done before, but didn't. But what he said and what is being reported are two different things, as proven in my OP.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

It doesn’t matter how much proof you show them, at this point they live to hate trump, it consumes them and they need these reasons to make themselves feel like they are fighting some grand evil.

The media propagates the idea that trump is the king of everything evil so that racist white liberals can play white savior on social media, and pat themselves on the back when their tweet about fighting for rights people already have gets 50 likes.

How is this any different than Trump supporters and their hatred for "the left"?

Fox News propagates the idea that everyone who is against Trump just plain hates you, America and God himself so they can fear monger and stir up their base into a frenzy so they'll believe any insane thing they say so they can hold onto power.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

It doesn’t matter how much proof you show them, at this point they live to hate trump, it consumes them and they need these reasons to make themselves feel like they are fighting some grand evil.

The media propagates the idea that trump is the king of everything evil so that racist white liberals can play white savior on social media, and pat themselves on the back when their tweet about fighting for rights people already have gets 50 likes.

How is this any different than Trump supporters and their hatred for "the left"?

Fox News propagates the idea that everyone who is against Trump just plain hates you, America and God himself so they can fear monger and stir up their base into a frenzy so they'll believe any insane thing they say so they can hold onto power.

They picked a single word and tracked how many times it was used "hate", that is the basis of your guardian article to come to your conclusion. I hate broccoli, don't you hate it when we are right, I'd hate to look like Nancy Pelosi, I hate when that happens, I hate when BLM and antifa burn, loot and murder, I'd hate to be in that position, I'd hate to be Joe Biden on debate night.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

What law enforcement? The Mayors make the police stand down while homes and businesses are destroyed. The Proud Boys aren't trouble makers, they're not looters and rioters, they're not protesters who go around looking for trouble. And they're 110% not white supremacists or racist. The only reason the media says that is because they support Trump.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HighasAkite

You don't need Fox News to come to that conclusion. You can turn on your tv and tune into a "peaceful protest" or walk through the city in a red MAGA hat if you wanna have proof of how hateful the left is towards people who support different things.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Instead of depending on revised history, try looking into the real history and researching on your own. You suck at memes. Lincoln, the great emancipator, go take a look at how he felt about blacks being in society and look at what his plans were after his emancipation, which was done only because he was losing the Civil War.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join