It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't disavow white supremacists is a lie

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I don't always agree when people say they left does nothing but "Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" but when I do they have spammed a message board over and over and over and over.
Try to say how you feel in 1-3 posts man...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

To be fair, he said "sure", then had wallace and biden arguing and talking over him before he could finish speaking. He then trued to ask who they are referring to, and biden said "proud boys", who are anything but supremacists.

Trump did designate the KKK as a terror group.

It was a bs loaded question. Along the lines of "when did you stop hitting your wife". He was asked to tell them to stand down, as if he controls what lunatics do.

The epitome of the moderators bias. It was a question only Trump could be asked. As he certainly didn't ask biden to denounce blm and black supremacy.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
To be fair, he said "sure", then had wallace and biden arguing and talking over him before he could finish speaking. He then trued to ask who they are referring to, and biden said "proud boys", who are anything but supremacists.

He should have ignored Biden and said what I mentioned above. Or something along those lines.

It was a bs loaded question. Along the lines of "when did you stop hitting your wife".

I totally agree. But the way he handled it was bush, he could have easily flipped that around but he gets just as flustered as Biden.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

As the OP said Wallace vaguely added militias which he shouldn't disavow.

"Wallace: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa —

Trump: That’s right.

Wallace: — and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing, tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups —

Trump: Sure.

Wallace: — and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland.

Trump: Sure, I’m willing to do that."

edit on 9/30/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
As the OP said Wallace vaguely added militias which he shouldn't disavow.

If he said what I wrote above he would have been fine.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Every single time the topic is brought up he flubs it somehow.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He definitely could have handled it better. Trump is the type to want you to shut up with your question so he can answer you already. I think he had a genuine moment of recollection, in that Chris's question didnt finish like he expected and he was trying to think back while they were rambling over top of each other.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

He was too busy trying to hang Biden instead of giving Biden enough rope to do it himself.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Be honest. It wouldn't matter what he said. The press would make sure it was a flab one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He was too busy trying to hang Biden instead of giving Biden enough rope to do it himself.

That comes far closer to the truth.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
That comes far closer to the truth.

All this debate reinforced for me is that neither one of them can debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And no one talked at all about Biden's "You ain't black!" moments.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Trump had a chance to be a little more presidential and win some converts but he blew it with his rudeness and constant interruptions. Now even trumps private cheerleaders, Fox News, have turned against him for telling the Proud boiz to "Stand by"....

Looks like a "boogaloo" is in order....
edit on 30-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025
a reply to: panoz77

It appeared to me during the debate Trump would not condemn white supremacy. It really appeared he was egging them on with a shout out.

He was specifically referring to Proud Boys who are not white supremacists. He also said sure, he would disavow when Wallace asked him, but Trump asked Wallace to specify "who". Militias are also not "white supremacists", unless you want to be more specific.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
F L A S H B A C K

August 14, 2017 - Statement by President Trump

To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America......

As a candidate, I promised to restore law and order to our country, and our federal law enforcement agencies are following through on that pledge. We will spare no resource in fighting so that every American child can grow up free from violence and fear. We will defend and protect the sacred rights of all Americans, and we will work together so that every citizen in this blessed land is free to follow their dreams in their hearts, and to express the love and joy in their souls.

Thank you. God bless you. And God bless America. Thank you very much

edit on 9302020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I wonder how many"Proud boiz" ATS members will be "standing by" at the polling places as per the trump? I know of one....
edit on 30-9-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
I'll vote and be on my way, most of us with jobs have better things to do. However, if on the way in or way out, I see anything that doesn't look right, I will be sure to let the proper authorities know about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

C'mon man (sorry had to)

How freaking hard is it to say

I DENOUNCE the KKK, or White Supremacists, or Neo Nazi's?

See, pretty easy.
You can also say,

I denounce the KKK, White Supremacists, and All people that cause violence and chaos...

Even better. That is what I'd love to hear from a president.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

That's not good enough. Trump has to denounce them every time he's asked. Meanwhile Biden stands there saying "YEAH! DENOUNCE EM!" while his racist pet groups are out there destroying, burning, looting, killing, and blaming all of their shortcomings on white people.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's not good enough. Trump has to denounce them every time he's asked. Meanwhile Biden stands there saying "YEAH! DENOUNCE EM!" while his racist pet groups are out there destroying, burning, looting, killing, and blaming all of their shortcomings on white people.

He has said it before, but why can't he say it during the debates when asked?
Make it clear where he stands without doubt?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join