It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't disavow white supremacists is a lie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What?
I guess chalking everything I just said up to “complaining” and sprinkling in an insult makes it easy to dismiss.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Because it is bitching. He didn't say it last night when he clearly could have. The end.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Then what do you think of Biden continually repeating his memorized "dog whistle" line. What supporters of his like that stuff?

If you don't already know that I think they're both major f****** idiots than you haven't read any of my posts about this election ever.

Trump could have easily sidelined that, but he decided to be coy and give everyone something to talk about.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Because it is bitching. He didn't say it last night when he clearly could have. The end.

If he would have, would you like him? I get the feeling you don't.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

He’s already said it 10 times, you don’t get to demand he keep saying what you want him to because you refuse to listen the first 10 times.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

No, but it certainly gives a clear and unambiguous message. At this moment instead of talking about real issues, like the economy, him and his team will have to address something that a ten second reply could have avoided.

Make sense?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
He’s already said it 10 times, you don’t get to demand he keep saying what you want him to because you refuse to listen the first 10 times.

Like I said, not everyone has watched those feeds including, wait for it, people that don't like him. Why would any Democratic voter be watching that halfwit prior to the debates? It's like wondering why the average Republican voter doesn't know everything Sniffy said.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

The Liberals White Supremacy/racist rhetoric is getting old as dirt.
When you don’t have 1 #ing solid policy or platform of your own, scream racism towards the other side.
The dog whistle really gets the attention of the cult followers.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

So because the people that don’t like him don’t watch him, everytime he gets on tv he needs to repeat himself to satisfy them?

Augustus say right now that your not racist and that you disavow all racist organizations, and to prove it you need to say that in every post you make in case the people who don’t like you miss it.

If you refuse to do this I will assume it is a dog whistle to racists everywhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No, but it certainly gives a clear and unambiguous message. At this moment instead of talking about real issues, like the economy, him and his team will have to address something that a ten second reply could have avoided.

Make sense?

LOL, nothing makes sense. Trump has said the magic words multiple times before, and likely was careful not to be tricked into denouncing a group that isn't white supremacists, but spend the rest of his time acting like a dick, while Biden acted the same. If both ADULTS would have discussed what they would do to make the country better, AMERICA might have been better served. But this is 2020, so we have this.

It's kind of clear that those who hate him, will continue to hate him. And even if he were to get Madona to give everyone a hummer as she tried to do last time, folks would still hate him.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
So because the people that don’t like him don’t watch him, everytime he gets on tv he needs to repeat himself to satisfy them?

This may come as a complete shock to you but that is what the debates are for, to show the people WHO DON'T SUPPORT YOU what your platform is all about.

Augustus say right now that your not racist and that you disavow all racist organizations, and to prove it you need to say that in every post you make in case the people who don’t like you miss it.

If you refuse to do this I will assume it is a dog whistle to racists everywhere.

I'm actually 100% a racist and I freely admit that like I've done in the past. Just check under my screenname for confirmation. Med Power!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

LOL, nothing makes sense. Trump has said the magic words multiple times before, and likely was careful not to be tricked into denouncing a group that isn't white supremacists...

He easily could have said, 'I denounce all white supremacists' and kept repeating that if pressed.

You and I are smart, Trump, not so much. He blunders into traps like this more often then he should.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: njd2025
a reply to: panoz77

It appeared to me during the debate Trump would not condemn white supremacy. It really appeared he was egging them on with a shout out.

Today for the left, anything and everything is white supremacy. Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal verged into white supremacy for not spouting leftist dogma, and it very much is a form of religious dogma with racism the only sin that can never, ever be forgiven in any way.

The left can make literally anything "inclusive".

Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys: Misogyny, Authoritarianism, and the Rise of Multiracial White Supremacy

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is it true that if you look up Proud Boys on the ADL website that you see a photo of a black man that is a leader of that 'white supremacist' group?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

LOL, nothing makes sense. Trump has said the magic words multiple times before, and likely was careful not to be tricked into denouncing a group that isn't white supremacists...

He easily could have said, 'I denounce all white supremacists' and kept repeating that if pressed.

But what would that have gained him? Remember what got him elected. News coverage. His 45 minutes of CNN douchebags reeeeeeeing over something he said that was stupid/controversial, to Hillary's 5 minutes of asking why she isn't leading the polls by more. He seems to be sticking to that plan. I'm still happy we aren't spreading democracy to other nations with tanks and junk as we used to do. And I wish Trump didn't act like Trump. But then, I want to have a beer at lodge and I can't have that either. Maybe one day I'll get all the things I want.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

But what would that have gained him?

Undecided votes? Is that worth it? I guess that's his call.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It shouldn't be something that has to be said. Only in today's woke world does it even come up because the new hotness is to force anyone and everyone with the wrong color skin who doesn't kowtow to racial demands to kneel by publically apologizing for anything and everything, to denounce anything and everything. It doesn't matter who you are or aren't, what you do or did or anything else, the point is to drive home that they can make you do it. They can impose dominance on you and force you to kneel to them and their power.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It shouldn't be something that has to be said.

No, of course not. Just be coy about it because that'll work out well. It gives Trumpy Bear's supporters a reason to play the vic over and be martyrs.

Again.

edit on 30-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

But what would that have gained him?

Undecided votes? Is that worth it? I guess that's his call.

I think those are paying more attention to the riots and burning/looting, but I'm sure some of them need to hear him "denounce" racist assholes again.

Maybe he's waiting for the day when it's OK to point out the racism coming from the BLM movement. It's a bit taboo at the moment.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I think those are paying more attention to the riots and burning/looting, but I'm sure some of them need to hear him "denounce" racist assholes again.

Which is why I said it can't hurt.

Maybe he's waiting for the day when it's OK to point out the racism coming from the BLM movement. It's a bit taboo at the moment.

I'm pretty sure he did, at least it sounded like he did last night. But instead, like I said above, now him and his team can deal with this instead of turning the table.

1D chess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join