It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump didn't disavow white supremacists is a lie

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Trump have disavowed white supremacy and the KKK many times, including last night. Last night, he told Wallce, yes I'll condem whoever you want, what do you want to call it? Wallace said white supremacists AND militias, then Biden chimed in with Proud Boys. The problem is, two of those three groups are NOT white supremacists. Had Wallace said White Supremacists and KKK, Trump would have of course repeated what he has said many times about those groups and condemned them. However, in the context the question was asked, Trump could not disavow the general term of "mitilias" or the Proud Boys as white supremacists because they are not. Militias is specifically called out in the constitution and the Proud Boys (boys only drinking club) maybe be sexist but are not racist.

This whole MSM and dem talking point is a dog whistle to the left. Here is proof of Trumps condemnation of white supremacist groups.

www.npr.org...
"Two days after white supremacists clashed with counter-protesters in the streets of Charlottesville, Va., President Trump said today that racism is evil, and he specifically denounced the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists. As NPR's Geoff Bennett reports from the White House, the president delivered his unscheduled remarks after facing increasing pressure to single out and condemn the hate groups."

www.factcheck.org...
"The day of that incident Trump said, “We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.” Trump said he had spoken to Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and “we agreed that the hate and the division must stop, and must stop right now. We have to come together as Americans with love for our nation and true affection — really — and I say this so strongly — true affection for each other.”

Two days later, on Aug. 14, 2017, Trump issued a statement from the White House, and referred to “KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”"

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

It appeared to me during the debate Trump would not condemn white supremacy. It really appeared he was egging them on with a shout out.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

It appeared to me during the debate Trump would not condemn white supremacy. It really appeared he was egging them on with a shout out.

Then you saw what you wanted to see? How about all the other documented times Trump has publicly condemned those groups?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Not everyone follows these other feeds, the debate was most likely one of the most watched ever, he could have just said, 'As I have stated before, Sleepy Joe, I don't condone white supremacists. If you'd like I can repeat that into your wrist wire'.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I honestly dont think it matters anymore. As far as the Leftists (Dems) are concerned, all white people not them are white supremecists if they are white. Anymore its just all name calling.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not everyone follows these other feeds, the debate was most likely one of the most watched ever, he could have just said, 'As I have stated before, Sleepy Joe, I don't condone white supremacists. If you'd like I can repeat that into your wrist wire'.

but would that honestly change anything? He's still orange. And the orange haters would still hate him. this is all pointless. Laws don't matter, rules don't matter. Russian Collusion just became cool.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
but would that honestly change anything?

Yeah, no one would be talking about this today.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

Today for the left, anything and everything is white supremacy. Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal verged into white supremacy for not spouting leftist dogma, and it very much is a form of religious dogma with racism the only sin that can never, ever be forgiven in any way.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It doesn’t matter how much proof you show them, at this point they live to hate trump, it consumes them and they need these reasons to make themselves feel like they are fighting some grand evil.

The media propagates the idea that trump is the king of everything evil so that racist white liberals can play white savior on social media, and pat themselves on the back when their tweet about fighting for rights people already have gets 50 likes.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I honestly dont think it matters anymore. As far as the Leftists (Dems) are concerned, all white people not them are white supremecists if they are white. Anymore its just all name calling.

It's not just whites; it's anyone of any color who disagrees with their Critical Race Theory dogma. It's a new religion with an original sin that can never, ever be forgiven.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Biden and Democrats will just say it's all a lie and walk on by like they always do 🤣

Democrats know their voter base is gullible LOLz 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Interesting. I didnt know any people of color, (POC) ever disagreed with critical race theory.....and I cant imagine why they would.I have studied CRT and it seems to be something that awards POC enormous advantage and benefits for simply being POC. If I were a POC I would fully embrace CRT.

So I am left scratching my head wondering what you are on about.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

OH, and you are correct about the original sin thing. As I read CRT, it really leaves whites with no option except to leave the US.

CRT basically transforms the US into a new South Africa situation.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Seriously? I think we both know that no matter what trump said it wouldn’t be enough for the leftists, he could condemn everything they wanted and they’d just demand more.
Oh you condemned white supremacy? Now raise your fist or your racist.
Oh you raised your fist? Now get on your knees and apologize for all the white evil in the world.
Oh you got on your knees? Now lay face down and wash this black mans feet while begging for his forgiveness.
Oh you begged for forgiveness? If you really weren’t racist you’d give everything you own to a black family to prove it.

Nothing will ever be enough because it’s not about convincing them YOUR not racist, these people are projecting their own subconscious racism onto you and attempting to absolve themselves of it through your forced actions.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Seriously?

Yeah, seriously.

I think we both know that no matter what trump said it wouldn’t be enough for the leftists, he could condemn everything they wanted and they’d just demand more.

So you want to complain about everything? Cool, if you want to butter your bitch bread on both sides knock yourself out.

edit on 30-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Trump will use any resources available to him to stop this coup d'état from succeeding. He knows the dems will destroy this nation to regain power. Our republic is in a fight for survival here and Trump knows it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Look at how Kindi X. Ibrim (whatever his name spelling is) characterized the adoption and rearing of Amy Coney Barrett's two Haitian children.

As he put it, she is civilizing the "savages" by rearing them into perpetuating her racist white supremacist system or something like that. So the implication is that by raising them to be a part of her family with her family values, she is raising them to be white supremacists even if they aren't white.

Remember, in Critical Race Theory, it's the system that's racist as much it is any one person in it.

So when people of color speak out against things the Critical Race Theory, BLM/ANTIFA radicals have deemed to be part of the dogma, then they are either racist or anti-racist. Of course, proponents of all they say are anti-racist, but if you oppose it, then you are racist, and it doesn't matter what your actual race is or how far you've walked with them to that point.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Yeah, I kinda agree. Like I mentioned in another thread, I wish he would have said he condemns ALL groups that say any race is better or worth more than another. And then force Biden to agree. In reality the KKK is a non-factor in the USA. Antifa and BLM are on the other hand destroying major cities.
edit on 30-9-2020 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Yeah, I kinda agree. Like I mentioned in another thread, I wish he would have said he condemns ALL groups that say any race is better or worth more than another. And then force Biden to agree.

That would have been what a smart, nuanced person would do who actually played 4D chess.

But Trump is a retard so you get his non-answer because playing coy is what appeals to the asshats who like that kind of crap.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Yeah, I kinda agree. Like I mentioned in another thread, I wish he would have said he condemns ALL groups that say any race is better or worth more than another. And then force Biden to agree.

That would have been what a smart, nuanced person would do who actually played 4D chess.

But Trump is a retard so you get his non-answer because playing coy is what appeals to the asshats who like that kind of crap.

Then what do you think of Biden continually repeating his memorized "dog whistle" line. What supporters of his like that stuff?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join