It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden was wearing a wire! Unreal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right. Cause if you're going to wear 'a wire' you'll be dumb enough to put it outside your clothing so some YouTube genius can confuse it with a shadow.

your kidding right?

that on his wrist is not a shadow , matter of fact that is a classic Secret service commo set up .

Except on that setup, the wrist is the mic they speak into.....he would have no reason for that piece.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Look at his wrist. Tell me that's just nothing, or an artifact.

Where's the earpiece? Is he getting sound instructions through his wrist?

Like they would give him a visible ear peace ...

Clandestine communications have been around since what the 1940's maybe earlier ?

There are communication devices you can place in the ear that are completely invisible , also communication devices can be placed on the Molar in the back of the jaw , there are devices that can be placed behind the ear to blend in with the skin .

What do you think they went to Radio Shack for some walkie talkies before the debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Right. Cause if you're going to wear 'a wire' you'll be dumb enough to put it outside your clothing so some YouTube genius can confuse it with a shadow.

your kidding right?

that on his wrist is not a shadow , matter of fact that is a classic Secret service commo set up .

Except on that setup, the wrist is the mic they speak into.....he would have no reason for that piece.

True .

Then why was he wearing it ?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

your kidding right?

True .

I am fairly certain it was his rosary. This is a pic from the same day....

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

your kidding right?

True .

I am fairly certain it was his rosary. This is a pic from the same day....

Your probably right.

Still not sure what part of the rosary that is .

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I remeber that, I'm quite certain he was telling Chris good luck keeping his 2 mins uninterrupted.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I dont believe he was wired either, but you would think that they would have the best. Looking at the convention and all the technical errors of Joe's campaign it seems they are not funding that area and these tech giants are not donating time or resources.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Good grief. It really is silly season! I get it is a mindset but for goodness sake.

That is a crease in his shirt.

Look at it in higher resolution instead of relying on poor copies of footage filmed from a screen.

Image link

Watch it from 1:02:15 (1 hour 2 minutes and 15 seconds)

The thing on Biden's wrist is a rosary that he wears for his late son.

Image Link

Image Link

Others have covered this. See following article.

The RightScoop article link

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: musicismagic
I say no wire.

How? He scratches and then you can see the wire bend and come out. A shirt wrinkle doesn't curve when it's starched. The shirt sort of bubble out if that was the case. I can't prove it's a wire, but from the angles I'm seeing, it looks like one.

That is a crease in his shirt.

Image Link

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Did you all see the first video in the OP?

Look at his wrist. Tell me that's just nothing, or an artifact. Oh, and it shows the same thing.

It's called silly season before the election. First you are looking at poor res video filmed from a TV screen and crying "wire" when it is actually a crease in his shirt. The thing on Biden's wrist is part of the rosary that he wears for his late son.

Image Link

Image Link

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

No, it’s not a wire. It’s simply a shadow. And the guy in the video claiming it’s a wire is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
IC community earpieces are 3mm dia, 2mm thick, wireless and fit in the ear. > 10 year old tech.
Now available commercially, but unencrypted

Yet dumb enough to have the wire hanging out of two places on his body.

Yep.

Biden never was very smart.
Again demonstrated when he publicly stated he got his start in a historically black college, which was false.

Proof that Biden is dumb enough to make immense lies even when they are easy to debunk.
His record of REPEATEDLY getting caught plagiarizing is another example of Biden's idiocy

QED

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ok are we claiming now Joe Biden has a third ear instead of a nippple? Hes old you could put a loudspeaker in his shirt and he wouldnt hear it. All it would have done was made things more confusing if he cheated id look at the podium. He could have used the Hillary trick and had a tablet. But i doubt they woud be that stupid because if they were caught its over.

He did have a tablet.....there is a pic somewhere that I saw....will have to find again.

There was no tablet. That is the paper pad that both Biden and Trump are allowed. Standard practice for their admin to remove the paper pads with their note takings after the debate. See both of their admins removing the paper note pads at

2 hours 3 mins and 38 secs

YT timed link

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Welp, here it is, folks...Biden was wearing a wire of some sort!

Video proof, right before your very eyes, Creepy Joe Biden was cheating once again! This man just can't help himself.

I noticed him reach inside his jacket several times during the debate and wondered what he was doing. Now I can see. This must have been some kind of sign language to his handlers.

Anyway, there you have it...Biden was wired up.

That's actually normal for a marionette.
edit on 30-9-2020 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

With...wires?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hide yo kids.

Hide yo wife.

Hide yo husband.

Cause Joe's sniffing everyone up in here!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Of course Slow Joe was wired. Democrats admitted it when they reneged on the pre-debate inspection.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

your kidding right?

My initial comment was in regards the shadow on his lapel, not the charm or rosary on his wrist.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Like they would give him a visible ear peace ...

Smart enough to not give him a visible earpiece but dumb enough to run the wire outside his clothes, you get a 10 for your mental gymnastics.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
Biden never was very smart.

This would be on his team, you know, the one smart enough to supposedly get him the latest tech but dumb enough to leave it hanging all over the place.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join