It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden was wearing a wire! Unreal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
I saw him put his hand under his jacket last night but never noticed a wire. I looked at your vid this morning and never saw a wire. I just got the vid sent to my phone and NOW for some reason I can see it easily. Went back to Youtube again and that does not look like a crease, it looks like a wire. But how is the sound getting into his ear?

It uses an induction coil under the collar to send the signal to a wireless microphone in the ear.
Go to this site to see how the covert communications system works.
Savox

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That isn't it, I showed a picture of that giant clunker on the past page and it looks nothing like what people are claiming is the 'wire'.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox
This is all over twitter, he defo had something up his sleeve
twitter.com...

He wears a rosary on one wrist , for his dead son.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
So Trump was going to thrash biden, thus Joe had to wear a wire, but trump did not know this and allowed it to happen without calling it out, is trump slipping?

Not only a wire, a wire so large and obvious only a great brain like James Woods could catch it and then post it on Twitter where it's not even remotely similar to what people are claiming is the actual 'wire'.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That isn't it, I showed a picture of that giant clunker on the past page and it looks nothing like what people are claiming is the 'wire'.

I was giving an explanation of how a system works. Not claiming that this is the model that Joe's handlers specify for debate performances.

I suppose that people with millions of dollars in China payola can afford something more state of the art than what you can buy on the Internet.
edit on b000000302020-09-30T14:15:19-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 30 Sep 2020 14:15:19 -0500200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yep. The jury is still out.

The next debate will be a town hall version. Where Joe Biden gets to approach people personally. Won't that be fun!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The funny thing is: Trump knew. If you re-watch that first debate, when Trump shakes Hillary’s hand at the very beginning, he reaches over with his left hand and taps Hillary on the back – directly on the wires. He was signaling to her, “I know you’re cheating, you wretched villain, but I’m going to beat you anyway.”

This is a doozy of a read, but I think you will enjoy it:

www.leagueofpower.com...

HERE’S HOW JOE BIDEN IS CHEATING (AND IT’S NOT A TELEPROMPTER)

edit on 30-9-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: heading

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I was giving an explanation of how a system works. Not claiming that this is the model that Joe's handlers specify for debate performances.

Then why link the exact same product that moron Woods is claiming is what was used?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Yep. The jury is still out.

The jury is still out for only the terminally stupid.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Then why link the exact same product that moron Woods is claiming is what was used?

I explains the operation of the system. An induction coil and a wireless speaker.
Send me a link to the one that the CIA uses and I will post it.
Oops, did I say CIA... I should have said Ministry of State Security
edit on b000000302020-09-30T14:24:10-05:0002America/ChicagoWed, 30 Sep 2020 14:24:10 -0500200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The next debate will be a town hall version. Where Joe Biden gets to approach people personally. Won't that be fun!

Look man, here is the deal.

Let me sniff your hair!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can see Joe being so dumb that he would actually move the wire from under his shirt because he did not like it against his skin.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hillary wearing wire ?

I caught her live.

Why wouldn’t Joe do it.

I cannot find video from the Original Post.

I am not sure about last night.

But, it seems probable to me.

He would not agree to be searched before the debate.

Nothing either side would do would surprise me.

Everybody lost last night...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is OFFICIAL! The next debate will be done in the nude.

That way all the worry about wires will be over.

Estimated viewing audience: 200 BILLION

for the first 30 seconds.

After that it will be in the hundreds.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I explains the operation of the system.

If it's a system that everyone is claiming than that example is not the best choice, the device TAT linked would be better but as I said I doubt that was being used as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yep!

Also notice the pen he was holding the entire time? Something myself and a few others called out many hours before he showed his face last night?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure if it was the transmitter, or something else entirely. Maybe a distraction from the obvious wire. Not sure, but highly suspicious and damning

Knowing what is available it would be unencrypted and have entirely too much range, look for a prop near Biden like a bottle he doesn't drink from or a pen that is just a little too grip-heavy

(posted around 1-2 PM EST yesterday)

Our drug task force used all sorts of setups like this, not anywhere near limited to these. We had key fob units, coffee mugs, hats, GPS units the whole 9 yards
edit on 9/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
SEVEN pages in and we’re still arguing this?

Come on people, lmfao.

The debates are over with and done till the next one, everybody has said their piece post debate. Nothing changed.

No one drew addition votes, Biden probably turned off some Leftist, Trumps base remains committed. that’s literally it, don’t believe me? Go peruse through 5 Leftist spots, 5 Right spots and look at the comments, the likes, the dislikes and see for yourself. I did and I am pleasantly surprised.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Look man, here is the deal.

Let me sniff your hair!

When Biden wished himself good luck, was he repeating what he was hearing?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Same

Some of us, I think, can't help but rough him up after the BS he spewed lastnight

Amazing how he always managed to squirm out of denouncing antifa terrorists though
Big mistake

Hunter and Joe, sitting in a tree, S-T-E-A-L-I-N-G

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
I'm sure Biden turned off thousands of possible voters when he said Antifa was only an idea. An idea is not burning, stealing and killing on the news every night. People are, people that call themselves Antifa. Biden acts like they are not real and not democrats. Of course they are real and of course they are Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join