It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden was wearing a wire! Unreal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is what James Wood posted last night.... Make of it what you will.

Biden adjusting wire

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Honestly it looks like a nervous scratch to me. I've seen people do this in conversations there isn't really an itch he is just uncomfortable.

I'm no Joe supporter and really wouldn't put anything past the DNC, but I don't think there is any there, there. He did better than most people expected. He lied and didn't really say much, but Trump let himself get riled and didn't allow Biden the opportunity mess up too bad.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
They just aren't publicly available at this point.

Exactly, not a viable product. When it is it will be available for Biden to use to clean Trump's clock along with his wrist wire.

You think that people like Biden have to wait for technology until it comes out for the masses? You don’t think they get stuff to which the public has no access? C’mon, man.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

It's not just the scratch...it's the line that appears afterwards. Lots of debate on whether it is a wire or a wrinkle.

Honestly I don't care either way. It me, it is irrelevant if they think Biden was being coached or not. There is enough evidence that the Democrats have historically cheated and are currently cheating. It should be expected and strategy adjusted for it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
You think that people like Biden have to wait for technology until it comes out for the masses? You don’t think they get stuff to which the public has no access? C’mon, man.

Hey, if you think Biden was wearing special contact lenses feeding him answers knock yourself out.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Maybe he's getting electric shocks to keep him going?

Some kind of electric therapy is what it looks like.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Looks like he was scratching his shoulder/chest area. Maybe his undershirt was bothering him.

The wrist object looks like a pendant/rosary. If you want to think they would put an IV in a spot that could be revealed when his people would likely want to hide that then knock yourself out. Even more so if they failed to properly tape it up (which would make it obvious) so that it "pops out."

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's probably nothing anyway, wire, rosary, antenna, who knows he probably had an implant put in!! Joe was sure gripping that pen hard, probably wishing he could stab Don in the eye with it. Trump has done some good things of course but the debate comes down to imo a big mouth and an idiot, I'm the real winner as it was classic comedy for me and MSM will get some mileage out of it all negitive aganst Trump of course, no honest reporting there! Trump still has my vote again

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hillary wore this square device under her jacket up near her neck. Still a mystery to this day. As long as Trump won then and is re-elected now, let them wear wires, depends, chips, whatever.

The MSM just needs to do a better job covering Biden's events. There's not a one where he doesn't screw up. That's probably why they do not cover any of them live. Lets see how long they can keep that up.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Look at his wrist. Tell me that's just nothing, or an artifact.

Where's the earpiece? Is he getting sound instructions through his wrist?

IC community earpieces are 3mm dia, 2mm thick, wireless and fit in the ear. > 10 year old tech.
Now available commercially, but unencrypted

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
IC community earpieces are 3mm dia, 2mm thick, wireless and fit in the ear. > 10 year old tech.
Now available commercially, but unencrypted

Yet dumb enough to have the wire hanging out of two places on his body.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It appeared that Biden had a small ear bud for people to remind him of things, to keep him in line. The wire could be part of a booster antenna, a sort of wireless booster. It also seems that Trump might have had something like that in his ear. They are hard to see now, it is not like a headset, they do not want the antenna showing but they can boost the reception with a booster in his clothes, one signal in and one antenna signal out within a foot of the ear bud.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
"smile now."

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU CREEPY MOTHERF..."

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Here is some inside information on what Joe Biden was wearing last night.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

twitter.com...

Could you imagine having AOC chirping in your ear when are trying to talk about climate change. Maybe he doesn't have dementia at all, just forgets to take the earpiece and wire off and has AOC voices in his head all day long.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

If that moron James Woods actually bothered to look it up he'd find that the button and cording don't look anything like what people are indicating in the videos are the alleged 'wire'. One small reeeeeee for James Woods, one giant reeeeee for Conservative Kind:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I dunno, it could have been a body microphone to provide near-field audio, as a redundancy should there be failures of other microphones like the obvious ones and the out-of-shot boom microphones.

I suppose that every effort would have been taken to ensure that there were no technical glitches. I'd bet that Trump was similarly wired, hair done and made up. He'd be more used to it, having done it for years during his game-show.

Also, perhaps the thing at his wrist was a rosary bracelet? I doubt that something on his arm could have been 'feeding him information'.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I saw him put his hand under his jacket last night but never noticed a wire. I looked at your vid this morning and never saw a wire. I just got the vid sent to my phone and NOW for some reason I can see it easily. Went back to Youtube again and that does not look like a crease, it looks like a wire. But how is the sound getting into his ear?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Went back to Youtube again and that does not look like a crease, it looks like a wire. But how is the sound getting into his ear?

World's Smallest Earpiece:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thought you said twitter was an enemy of the USA

So Trump was going to thrash biden, thus Joe had to wear a wire, but trump did not know this and allowed it to happen without calling it out, is trump slipping?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join