It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden was wearing a wire! Unreal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Lets face facts, they could both be doing with some drugs, after that fiasco. LoL

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Lets face facts, they could both be doing with some drugs, after that fiasco. LoL

Yeah but only one is a career politician scumbag who got rich by screwing over voters.

I'll take a slimy business man over that any day.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Keeps him awake with electric shocks every so often

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You, FCD? There are dozens of these things...you surprise me....😟

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
That is not a listening device.

I don't know what it is, but unless Joe Biden hears through his shoulder/chest, he is not wired for sound in that video.

TheRedneck

I don't know what it is, but it's very possible Biden had a piece tucked down in his ear and that wire was a sort of antenna. It's not like he didn't set himself up for something like this anyways since his team refused to let him be checked for an earpiece.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Politics, just like both those old decrepit bastards, is broken in your nation SKEPTEK, and by design no less.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper this side of the pond.

Fentanyl is looking more appealing every day.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Since he could not have the 30 minute break he requested, I am (in the spirit of conspiracy.... this being a conspiracy site) going to say that the thing on his wrist is a low visibility IV site to administer medications to keep him semi-coherent through the whole debate.
There was probably a pump in his jacket and the 'wire' that we see peeking out of his jacket is a very slim tube that goes from the pump to the IV site.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Trump knew it and that's why he didn't allow Biden or Wallace to get away with too many lies and BS statements 😆

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

We'll all have a different opinion of it. In my opinion, Trump won. Trump also had to debate Biden and Chris Wallace. When Biden lied, Trump called him out and was reprimanded by Wallace, not the same when Biden cut Trump off. When that happened, Wallace told them both to stop. Then Wallace asked Trump to denounce the KKK and white supremacists (which he's done multiple times) and asked Trump if he'd tell the Proud Boys to stand down. But oddly enough, Wallace never asked Biden if he'd denounce bLM or antifa, and never asked if he'd ask them to stand down.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

Where's the earpiece? Is he getting sound instructions through his wrist?

That actually would make a lot of sense. His wife has the button and if he starts to
nod off or wander of stage. The wife zaps him. Fool proof really.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watch the TOP video in the OP.
Look at the sleeve closeup at the end of his video.

That isn't a 'wire'. As someone pointed out he wears a rosary so mabye that is part of it, my great aunt used to always have one tied around her wrist.

On a lighter note that debate was like an episode of The Wire, dirty, ugly and depressing.

Honest question... Aren't rosaries made of beads? I don't know what's going here, but what was sticking out of his sleeve looked to me like an alligator clip. Eh, who the hell knows. My attention was on his beady eyes, I thought one of them were about to pop out of socket. Maybe that's why he kept blinking so much.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Honest question... Aren't rosaries made of beads?

They're made of all kinds of things, my grandmother has a collection of them.

Either way, that wasn't a wire, it makes zero sense to think it was one as it serves no purpose on his wrist.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: musicismagic
I say no wire.

How? He scratches and then you can see the wire bend and come out. A shirt wrinkle doesn't curve when it's starched. The shirt sort of bubble out if that was the case. I can't prove it's a wire, but from the angles I'm seeing, it looks like one.

I'll try to find it again, but there is a hi def pic of it that make it clear it is a wrinkle on his shirt. Ill post when I find it.

You don't have to do that, I believe you. He did bad enough with or without it lol. Looked like he had notes programmed inside his eyelids as much as he kept blinking while he talked.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: musicismagic
I say no wire.

How? He scratches and then you can see the wire bend and come out. A shirt wrinkle doesn't curve when it's starched. The shirt sort of bubble out if that was the case. I can't prove it's a wire, but from the angles I'm seeing, it looks like one.

I'll try to find it again, but there is a hi def pic of it that make it clear it is a wrinkle on his shirt. Ill post when I find it.

You don't have to do that, I believe you. He did bad enough with or without it lol. Looked like he had notes programmed inside his eyelids as much as he kept blinking while he talked.

Well....there is another conspiracy theory floating about his eyes being the wrong color because he was using this:

www.mojo.vision...

Meet Mojo Lens, a smart contact lens with a built-in display that gives you timely information without interrupting your focus. By understanding your real-world context, Mojo Lens provides relevant, eyes-up notifications and answers. Designed by optometrists, technologists, and medical experts, Mojo Lens gives you the knowledge you need—exactly when it’s needed.

Everyone needs help remembering the street number of the next appointment, latest sales projections or what work order to complete first. Mojo Lens helps you remember what matters most during important moments and maintain focus on your priorities without burying your face in a screen or getting distracted by a mobile device.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That was paper and pen talking points, not a computer tablet. Trump had them as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Too bad that's still not a viable product.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The "wire" is a shadow.

You can tell when he moves, the shadow vanishes instantly.

Now... Under his sleeve...

That could be a mic, a couple of mics (some angles show more than 1 device) but one of those could very well be an ink pen as it looks just like one.

He did have notes so it wouldn't rule it out. People put pens in all sorts of interesting places.

I think if he really wanted to hide a mic, he would have done it just fine and none of us would be the wiser.

Keep in mind, he's also a former VP which maybe he has his own secret spy wrist walkie that he talks to his security detail with. Not taking up for the looser but fair is fair. Calling it as I see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Too bad that's still not a viable product.

Sadly, neither is our President...everybody has earpieces...especially Trump.
edit on 30-9-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Just when I thought the conspiracy theories couldn't get any more bat spit crazy....

Introducing Robo Joe

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The second one is the shadow from the mic infront of him cast from the spotlights above them. It's the exact same shape and stays stationary as he sways from left to right.

The first one I've no idea, fantastic spot and worhty of investigation. Could be something innocent as a watch/jewelry, does have the vague shape of a two way tap-a-talk walkie talkie but it makes no sense to place a mic down a sleve as constant the rustle of shirt fabric and skin would drown out any recording.

Haven't seen the debate but wasn't he meant to be awful? He made more errors stats wise and actively lied more than Trump according to the BBC fact check here : www.bbc.co.uk... Surely if he was wearing a wire he'd have done a better job and not got all the data and stats wrong/mixed up for all but one of the questions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join