It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden was wearing a wire! Unreal

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
βœ‰

Of course the old Bidet was wired.
The device is called an "inductive loop" and I used to build them 15 years ago for students to cheat on their exams. Nothing new.
The speaker is tiny (from an old mobile phone) and it gets buried deep inside the ear. Its coil is driven by another large coil around the neck, using a phenomenon called "induction". Think power transformers, with two coils completely isolated from each other. The large coil is connected to a receiver, or straight to a mobile phone's audio output, which is wirelessly connected to a sender device, or another mobile phone.
Rosary ? Lame excuse. Only very religious people carry such things, and this is not the case. Try harder...
Unfortunately, this site is slowly drowning in an endless sea of imbecility.
Shifting hay never made anyone an expert in electronics, those handling large quantities of dried gras for a living should refrain from commenting on issues they are clueless about.

edit on 3102020 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
No, we're just getting more perceptive of your deceptions.

Yeah, you caught me, I was the one who wired Biden up.

*twirls finger next to temple*

πŸ‘ ❀ πŸ• right?

Yum.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn
One can only imagine what you people tell yourselves...

Not really getting the gist of your racist meme.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ey boomers

They make wireless everything

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
The same bright guys that created Obama's fake birth certificate? They're weren't smart enough to create a "flat" image of the birth certificate and actually showed you the layers that were used to build one. Just making a point that these are his staff trying to solve problems, not the CIA or NSA. Not saying this is anything, just making a point.

Ooooo, a birther, how'd that crazy work out for you?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

An IV rig?

Mabye he reaches inside his jacket to push a button (like the hospitals have setup bedside for pain relief) and it administers another dose of some sort of medication to keep him clear headed....?

When Trump started in about Biden's son Joe's left eye scrunched up and I thought he was having some sort of episode or stroke....

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
No doubt the wire/device madness will continue for the next Trump/Biden debate? No doubt it will extend this time to upcoming Pence/Harris debate? With plexiglass screens being introduced then no doubt there will be claims that the Dems are using them to project data onto them. Of course it will only be visible via the eye implants that Harris/Biden have. Let the madness commence!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is about the time ATS gets cut off at the bar.

I believe Biden has certainly shown some signs of mental decline, so that said, can you imagine what would be running though his head, trying to keep up with Trump, Wallace AND an ear feed? Hell, I can’t even talk to two people at once, never mind 3.

This is as desperate as leftists getting worked up over a Trump fart.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join