It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden was wearing a wire! Unreal

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:
(post by EndofSaturn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndofSaturn

I forgot about Joe Biden making those two statements. Is it still on video anywhere?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I went back and looked - it still doesn't look like his rosary beads. But then I thought if it was an IV, they would put a bandage or plastic skin over. So yes, probably not an IV but I don't think it's a rosary. I'll put it down as an unknown.

(That wire was a crease - but Biden does fidget an abnormal amount - that's a sign of dementia)

B

That doesn't look like any rosary I've ever seen. And that's not how anyone would wear a rosary anyway.

Also, please note that a second wire that can be seen slipping out the right side of Biden's jacket.

Dude was wired up like a home theater, and he clearly had the debate questions beforehand (just like Hillary did), and THAT'S the best debate performance he could offer.

Let this sink in for a moment.
edit on 2-10-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Look on page 9 at tommyjo's posts. Its definitely a wrinkle. I didnt think it was because when on that gif I saw other shadows from wrinkles but they all looked like straight lines. I thought it had to be a shadow from something else due to that, but it was always a shadow.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndofSaturn

Yup

Why be disingenuous..he was reading a quote(not his)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndofSaturn

I forgot about Joe Biden making those two statements. Is it still on video anywhere?

You do understand he was reading someone elses words right? I think it was some kind of confirmation hearing.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Was just about to say that. Plenty of real # to criticize, no need to make # up.....
edit on Fri, 02 Oct 2020 15:42:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yup

Thank you. Joe sounded like he was really serious... similar to when he called our soldiers stupid dull bastards.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

originally posted by: vonclod

Was just about to say that. Plenty of real # to criticize, no need to make # up.....

Yes, it irritates me, coming from the left, and right.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this thread should really be in lol forum, its a vast hive of disinformation, sad to see ATS not keeping up its standards of denying ignorance

James Woods 1
Common Sense 0

I really like his movies also, he does realise these were movies doesnt he?

and purr purr to Debbie Harry

edit on 2-10-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: debbie harry of course

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yup

Thank you. Joe sounded like he was really serious... similar to when he called our soldiers stupid dull bastards.

??? SMDH

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
this thread should really be in lol forum, its a vast hive of disinformation, sad to see ATS not keeping up its standards of denying ignorance

James Woods 1
Common Sense 0

I really like his movies also, he does realise these were movies doesnt he?

and purr purr to Debbie Harry

Vid link no worky..Must be Videodrome..creepy movie

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

it is Videodrome, with the goreous Debbie Harry (score yourself a point mate), link works for me in UK, might be a copyright issue, not sure how youtube works internationally, try this one

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: vonclod

it is Videodrome, with the goreous Debbie Harry (score yourself a point mate), link works for me in UK, might be a copyright issue, not sure how youtube works internationally, try this one

That one worked
sometimes its a geographical deal, I'm in Canukville

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right. Cause if you're going to wear 'a wire' you'll be dumb enough to put it outside your clothing so some YouTube genius can confuse it with a shadow.

The same bright guys that created Obama's fake birth certificate? They're weren't smart enough to create a "flat" image of the birth certificate and actually showed you the layers that were used to build one. Just making a point that these are his staff trying to solve problems, not the CIA or NSA. Not saying this is anything, just making a point.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right. Cause if you're going to wear 'a wire' you'll be dumb enough to put it outside your clothing so some YouTube genius can confuse it with a shadow.

The same bright guys that created Obama's fake birth certificate? They're weren't smart enough to create a "flat" image of the birth certificate and actually showed you the layers that were used to build one. Just making a point that these are his staff trying to solve problems, not the CIA or NSA. Not saying this is anything, just making a point.

Obama's secret is that he is Hawaiian royalty. Royalty and aristocracy involved in US politics are a taboo topic because the British Empire is still secretly a big deal and they set up and basically control the CIA and central bank. That's why they always tipped their hand and left a trail of breadcrumbs etc; nobody will see his real deal birth certificate, but it's nothing bad. I think most Americans wouldn't have cared about Obama being one of many in what is probably a very large Hawaiian royal family. But the topic is taboo because of US history and that the big secret for the past ~140 years+ is that the British Empire is still a thing and controls international spying and banking and is most of what "deep state" means.

Stories about Joe wearing a 'wire' in the debate are to make it seem more real. There are always stories about the candidates wearing earpieces and various electronic gadgets. It's basic Hollywood realism. You have to include the sort of details that people expect to make it seem more real.

The debates seem to have been pre-recorded and significantly pre-rehearsed by mutual agreement as Joe Biden most likely really can't do it anymore. Biden looked the same but behaved about 5+ years younger; he hasn't been like that in a long time.

And the CIA stabbed Trump in the back with that infamous shout out. Either they tricked him with old school low tech dirty tricks, or it was a straight up deepfake, or something else similar. In any case, they've done it to him a few times already by tricking him into retweeting various white supremacist things which he had to then delete asap, but that's way less of a big deal than directly interfering in an October Presidential debate like that.

That's what kicked off his open feud with the CIA director yesterday. First thing in the morning after the debate they called out CIA director Gina Haspell for personal involvement in Russiagate. Then during the day, someone released a petty recording of Melania 'hating Christmas' or something like that, probably because it wasn't even October yet, was otherwise out of context, or something like that. Who knows what else went on behind the scenes during the day, but it looks like a back and forth feud was going on and the day culminated with Trump and Melania being 'diagnosed with Covid 19' and now today they are trying to back date it a bit.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It may already be in the thread, looked quickly but didn't see anything. Since is eyes appeared darker he could have been wearing mojo vision contact lenses. In addition, he could have been wearing a small implant close to his ear drum thru which someone could talk to him. I don't remember what they are called but they do exist and are not difficult to insert with special equipment. Both require some sort of devices wired to power sources.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
In these 2020 debates, with OBAMA having a major say in the rules, Biden is granted the ability to cheat any way humanly possible.

Good Info on the Committee on Presidential Debates Untrustworthiness: www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Welp, here it is, folks...Biden was wearing a wire of some sort!

Video proof, right before your very eyes, Creepy Joe Biden was cheating once again! This man just can't help himself.

I noticed him reach inside his jacket several times during the debate and wondered what he was doing. Now I can see. This must have been some kind of sign language to his handlers.

Anyway, there you have it...Biden was wired up.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I say no wire.

Yeah , No Wire .They were Rosary Beads......Rosary Beads...............

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join