It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden was wearing a wire! Unreal

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Go back and look at the good quality photos that his little rosary bracelet is made out of. Then consider how that material would act when it's somewhat held in place by a long sleeve dress shirt.

That may lead you to an answer.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Joe Biden has gone QUIET again.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Spiro Skouras BitChute

Another idiot.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sorry, but no. All I'm seeing is a shadow off of one of the ruffles of his shirt (there's one along both sides of his tie) and one of those copper bracelets people wear for arthritis.

You're reaching on this one.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

I got caught up in the wire hype myself. Thanks for setting me straight with the pic

No problem. Don't knock yourself. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

nope, sorry if you look closer you can see the movement of his hand, he is itching something, not moving a wire.

Nice try Russian bot, better luck corrupting America with your lies next time.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Go back and look at the good quality photos that his little rosary bracelet is made out of. Then consider how that material would act when it's somewhat held in place by a long sleeve dress shirt.

That may lead you to an answer.

Lol, yes, but some people don't want the actual answer, this used to be a conspiracy site dontcha know

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN

It will be interesting to see what Joe Biden adjusts or reaches for in a next debate, that will be Town Hall Style.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If Biden was wearing a wire using a laptop, etc Team Trump would be all over it. Trump would be tweeting about it non stop. It would also be the first thing out of Trump's mouth in the next debate and no doubt used to goad Biden repeatedly. For those that believe then why are you not seeing these accusations and footage used by Team Trump or Trump himself after the event? Fox News would also be running with it and it would be prime time on the likes of Hannity/Carlson.

You can see how this was all part of the team tactics/team play to rile up the other side before the debate.

Team Trump fed snippets to Fox News to get the ball rolling regarding the listening devices.

Twitter Link 1 reporting on Fox News

Twitter Link 2 reporting on Fox News

Of course with all the hype conspiracy types were going to be all over the debate footage trying to find the devices on Biden.

So will many of you be puzzled during the next debate when Trump doesn't call Biden out on his use of a wire?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think a mike is entirely possible but also that an IV hookup is also very likely. Biden seemed much more lucid and focused than he normally does and I can 100% believe they've been treating him with drugs to help his mental condition. But a mike leaves some questions. Wouldn't there be feedback? Unless they had cooperation to cut his podium mike when they gave him a talking point or told him what to say to respond to Trump or otherwise. We've seen Biden get off a plane and basically be a zombie and entirely lose his train of thought during other debates and during other speeches.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I think a mike is entirely possible but also that an IV hookup is also very likely.

Neither one is likely.

One is a shadow, the other is a rosary.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Biden could be wearing a wire but it could also just be the shirt, as the other side also has a crease there. As for his left wrist, there are photos of Biden wearing beads on it, for his other son.

Those are Catholic rosary beads. Are the Dems that are complaining about the new judge lady being catholic aware that the guy they are voting for - Joe Biden - is Catholic too?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I went back and looked - it still doesn't look like his rosary beads. But then I thought if it was an IV, they would put a bandage or plastic skin over. So yes, probably not an IV but I don't think it's a rosary. I'll put it down as an unknown.

(That wire was a crease - but Biden does fidget an abnormal amount - that's a sign of dementia)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I thought Chris Wallace won the debate.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

(That wire was a crease - but Biden does fidget an abnormal amount - that's a sign of dementia)

Pen in his hand was probably meant to act as a fidget device.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, we're just getting more perceptive of your deceptions.

edit on 2-10-2020 by EndofSaturn because: 👁 ❤ 🍕 right? 😉 😉 🕋 ⏳💀

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
That looks like a wire to me. I have 2 science degrees.

Plus Trump won.

Maga2020

Dems always cheat.

you should ask for your money back on those degree

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the only cheater here is #tard Trump...i hope he die

kill by a chinese virus name after a mexican beer...lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Under his jacket is simply a loose thread from the jacket casting a shadow. The shirt sleeve is a rosary with a cross charm and some other charm.

The fact that you folks have gone here, should be a wakeup call BEFORE YOU LOSE THE REST OF YOUR MINDS.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join