It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Is this true ? Can they really start kidnap people , remove clothes and forcefully administer vaccines. That has identical China footprint , they do like that in China.

Australian state law empowers officials to forcibly remove underwear to administer vaccine

Australian police can kidnap people for medical reasons and remove anything “including underwear” to forcefully administer vaccines

And what`s with Commonwealth countrys ? Anyone notice that they seem to have very dictatorial plans? Uk, Australia, New Zealand? Canada, Ireland...Is the plan to turn all Western Commonwealth countrys to Nazi state ?

The Head of the Commonwealth, currently Queen Elizabeth II ....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Holy crap
WTF is going on down there?

Too bad you gave away your guns.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Why would underwear need to be removed for a vaccine? Is there a vaccine that gets injected into that area?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Globalists like to test their plans on our Aussie friends first. Coming to a country near you soon.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hey we see how your guns have given you your freedoms back from the deep derp state!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What if you do not want a vaccine?

Too bad, amirite?

Coming to a county near you. Hold on to your
guns and your money, but hold on to your guns more.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Hey we see how your guns have given you your freedoms back from the deep derp state!

?
Our guns have stopped then from taking our rights in the first place.

Where in america is it legal for the government to forcibly remove your clothes and shove a needle into you without your consent?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this upon reading.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Nobody is gettin in my underwear unless I want them to.
Enjoy your government sanctioned molestation.
Wow

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

All the way back in 1901

www.npr.org...

Historian Michael Willrich was planning to write a book about civil liberties in the aftermath of Sept. 11 when he stumbled across an article from The New York Times archives. It was about a 1901 smallpox vaccination raid in New York — when 250 men arrived at a Little Italy tenement house in the middle of the night and set about vaccinating everyone they could find.

"There were scenes of policemen holding down men in their night robes while vaccinators began their work on their arms," Willrich tells Fresh Air's Terry Gross. "Inspectors were going room to room looking for children with smallpox. And when they found them, they were literally tearing babes from their mothers' arms to take them to the city pesthouse [which housed smallpox victims.]"

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Our guns have stopped then from taking our rights in the first place. Where in america is it legal for the government to forcibly remove your clothes and shove a needle into you without your consent

It happened where I live. My front lawn. Someone told a fireman/paramedic that I said something about smart meters. I said they ‘interact with biology’ and that was that. I’m not sure if defending myself using guns were an option...and they said they would not shoot. Do I want to die on this hill? There were about 8 of them. Um, yes then they did undress, needles, urine. I am still in shock, but there are levels to being in shock. The real terror, that of possibly not having the on the spot sense to not utter a peep of further talk regarding smart meters, lest you become instantly, on the spot, institutionalized, is just now kicking in, a full 7 weeks later.

Shock is not a constant value, it can always get deeper.

# 1166

edit on 29-9-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Well geez, if 8 people show up at my door offering me a needle I sure as hell am not going to let them put it into my body.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Well geez, if 8 people show up at my door offering me a needle I sure as hell am not going to let them put it into my body.

It was a human shield, swiftly formed, right after Zack the paramedic repeated to me what Matt, a cop, repeated to the group. That I had spoke that ‘smart meters interact with biology’. I was already outside, sitting on lawn when they arrived. I did not wish to scramble indoors, or scramble anywhere. Cooperate, is always best, all the lawyers and police say, sort it out later.

You’ll see.

# 1167

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

?
Our guns have stopped then from taking our rights in the first place.

Where in america is it legal for the government to forcibly remove your clothes and shove a needle into you without your consent?

There is probably multiple examples.
There is a lot of crazies who refuse medication and are met with force.

Although perhaps I'm wrong and they are all plea deals so "technically" they agreed to be forced to medicate.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
UN ruled EU .

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

they also lost their rights to freedom of thought.

if you question w2, or question the bankers or money lenders, off to jail you go for thought crimes.

as soon as you tell me, its illegal to question w2, then i have little choice but to question w2, because im intelligent.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I dont know, seems odd all . ..

Never ever give up you guns , they can start being ass once the guns are gone...and that's seem to happen now down under.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It used to take dinner and a movie for those sorts of pant-drops...

Now it's : " Hey baby. Wanna come-over ? I've got a vaccine ! "

( Sorry Kenzo. The whole situation is maddening. Thanks for making this thread.)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeeh, it"s like living in twilight zone.....dystopian kill Gates World

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I showed in the link above that the in US you can be force ably be medicated. What have the guns proved? Zilch

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join