It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe is having the worst debate I’ve seen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Biden stated last night that he'd get rid of Trump's tax cuts effectively raising taxes on everyone earning a pay check.

Support Biden all you want, just own the fact that you're supporting a bigger more controlling government, the establishment (with Biden's 47 years in DC), and higher taxes.

My wife and i talked about this when he said it. I told her, "Trump is the first POTUS to ever put money back into my paycheck."

Nothing i saw last night changes my vote. I think most of the country is saying this today.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 30-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

Not only did Trump crush Biden, but Chris as well. LOL It was like a tag team against Trump, but Trump still managed to slam them down with facts.

James Woods agrees

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I thought the whole debacle was an embarrassment to our country, regardless of who won or not. This is seriously the two best options this country has to offer?

Still voting Trump, just saying.
edit on 30-9-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yet Trump attacked Biden's educational background.
You didn't see that disrespect?
Or the disrespect from Trump interrupting?

This what I mean.
You are right he didn't start the name calling but he definitely was rude to Joe Biden multiple times. So Joe calling him a clown for interrupting and acting like a clown was sorta the response to Trumps ignorance projected...

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

edit on 9/30/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There is a full transcript.

I can’t get the link to work here.

But, if you Google debate transcript it should take you to Rev.com

edit on 30-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Its not an ad hom if its a true statement. Demonstrably true. Biden lued about his education multiple times. Hes been raked for plagiarism, both as a student and as a politician.

Being rude is not against the rules of logic. Name calling is.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

2nd that. It was a crap show and pretty much happened the way I thought it would.

There was part of me hoping that Trump would sit back and calmly beat Biden on his policy ideas and let Joe flub on his own but it is his nature to be combative. I also believe that was part of Trumps strategy to try and fluster Biden which he did a little bit I don’t think it had its fully intended outcome.

I Also think Trump used some of his attacks to raise questions to Biden that simply won’t be asked by the media, such as Hunter.

It isn’t changing my vote but the current relationship between the media and politics is absolutely gross and a disgrace. I dont think the debate did enough to change voter opinion but Trump didn’t really help himself as much as he could have in my opinion

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That was the worst Presidential debate I've ever seen. Trump had some good points to make, but for some reason he totally flubbed it every single time. You'd only understand what the hell he was talking about if you had a FOX news word bank in front of you. And Joe would have hanged himself if the President could hold his own breath for more than a few seconds. That was just sad to watch.
edit on 9/30/2020 by spite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Its not an ad hom if its a true statement. Demonstrably true. Biden lued about his education multiple times. Hes been raked for plagiarism, both as a student and as a politician.

Being rude is not against the rules of logic. Name calling is.

How about Trumps school records..I guess he's not dumb enough to unseal them. I have no problem if he wants to sh%t talk Bidens, but..

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Trump got Biden to admit the he’ll raise everyone’s taxes.

That’s all I care about.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He doesnt run around bragging on them. Its a topic joe brings up

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Joe Bidens debate performance was very weak. Trump interrupted too much but it was 1v2 he did what he had to do. If Biden can't hold his own against Trump with help from Chris when he prepared for months how is he going to do on the world's stage?

Biden's strategy;

Blame Trump for everything bad that happened as a result of COVID including the shutdown which Biden said he will do again if told to. Makes sense to Biden but no one else. Keep saying Trump has done nothing, which is a provable lie, and keep bringing it up even when not asked. Ignore the fact that he shut down early and worked with corporations to create test (and test twice as much as Canada for example), manufacture PPE, ventilators, and vaccines ahead of schedule. None of which Biden would have done.

Look into camera and prey on people's emotions. Manipulation void of any substance. "Look at the empty chair next to you". Funny though because that will backfire when that chair is empty for reasons related to the shutdown as opposed to COVID. (Suicide, OD, etc.)

Use talking points from anonymously sourced articles in the MSM. That would be one thing but it seems like he believes it wholeheartedly too. Sad. Shows he lacks judgement and isn't going to look into anything critically. A puppet candidate.

Deny fact based reports because "it's been debunked" by other democrats. Deny deny deny. That is going to make good clips when spliced with the truth.

Disenfranchise the far left. Said he does not support the green new deal or socialized medicine. Deny the manifesto.

Have the MSM declare you the winner of the debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: twigbaby

Trump needs to run that clip of biden bragging about shutting down the investigation into his son in ukraine the next 4 weeks as well. with the line,can we really trust Joe when he denies the truth of his own words?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: vonclod

He doesnt run around bragging on them. Its a topic joe brings up

Ok, thats fair enough.

It's amazing to discover something he "doesn't" brag about..pretty telling.
edit on 30-9-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A defamation lawsuit is being prepared against Joe Biden for accusing some guy in Kenosha Wisconsin of being a white supremacist, during last night's debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Biden had many outright false accusations against Trump which paralleled the same deep state-owned mainstream media phraseology. Some of Biden's absurdly false accusations were absolutely desperate and childish. Biden contradicted some of his major previously presented talking points and probably lost some of extremist left support. Trump was a TIGER despite the loaded questions on obvious deep state false flags against him, i.e. forest fires ("climate change"), riots("white supremacy"), scamdemic, etc.

This was a two to one ambush. Trump STILL definitely won this debate. Wallace mentioned NOTHING about Hunter. Biden was more fluent than expected and Trump interrupted him too much, but if you LISTEN to the content and lack of content and compare it against TRUTH, Trump was the definite winner here.
edit on 30-9-2020 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That was a mess. Trump interrupted way too much, though in his defense that's just his personality and Wallace was clearly biased against him, so he was always having to play defense. On the actual points though, I think Trump did better hands down. Trump actually laid out facts about what he's done and showed that he has plans. Biden had nothing but short rehearsed publicity spiels. The very fact that Biden was forced to admit he'd raise taxes and refused to say he wouldn't stack the courts should be enough for any swing voters though.

Neither candidate is great, but Trump's actions and plans are sound, whereas Biden has no plan other than to bleed the country dry. 4 more years.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
What did Hunter Biden do 4 the wife of the mayor of Moscow, for her to pay him 3.5 million dollars?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What did Hunter Biden do 4 the wife of the mayor of Moscow, for her to pay him 3.5 million dollars?

If you have to ask.......you don't want to know.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join