It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAK: Trump Campaign targeted 3.5 million Black People on social media to deter from voting

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Seriously, I have all of my media backed up on a RAID 6 array that is capable of 20 TB of storage. Considering I use the system for gaming as well as media serving, I've spent maybe $2500 total on it. As for the database correlation stuff, myself or just about anyone I work with could throw together a few scripts to parse the date based on any number of parameters and dump it into a database. It would be a little rough around the edges, but only take a few days to do. Fine tuning would take a month at most and be very minimal in time, money, and effort.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Democrat infiltrators inside the Trump Campaign wrote all that LOLz 😆🤣😆

Mr Anderson, my name is Agent Smith.
I like to possess people and use them like puppets.
I even get inside you.

The Matrix is more real than you think, but I am the only one playing.

Now I'll let Flash go while I possess someone else.

You will forget about all of this in 3..2...1.....

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Its time to get out of this box.
It just didn't work.
It was just all a huge lie.
It's game over...

Corrupt government isn't legitimate and has no authority. They are Pretenders and must be overthrown.

Sun Tzu taught Ultimate Victory by Spirit and I second him.

I'll just open my mouth lol. I am a machine that throws wrenches in other machines as well as a mind miner.

The battle was over before it was fought.
Good game me vs me vs me vs me.

No other tentacle of this Cthonic hydra monstrosity can stand against the Light of Truth.

One idea can unlock everything.
That's all history talks about yet no one's listening.

Yeah well I can achieve anything.
I want to achieve getting all of you to achieve. Then I'll Uber Achieve. Hahaha

If only I can inspire the right person they'll go tell someone something and then man its on for real # will change. Somewhere on that domino chain I know I got it...

It's inevitable. Whatever can happen most likely will so we're gonna have to deal with it.

I'm only saying that because it sounds funny and doesn't really mean anything concrete hahaha.

Yeah I needed to use Flash one more time.
Smith out.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Guess who ISNT being boring today???

Haha haha
I can say # you never expected.

It's just creativity.
I'd love to see more ppl try it out in bolder ways.

I'm bored with everything.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

So person that has been a lot nicer lately which I notice and liked, yet I do still feel misunderstandings with, the final conclusion goes something like this:

We have now arrived at the gazillionth contradiction within all our BS ideas.

You put the sunglasses on and you see all the headlines for what they really are, "Trump derp derp" and "Biden derp derp".

And you're like wow, all the little poops merged into a big giant massive pile of gibberish.

And that is the highest level of consciousness possible at this current juncture.

Remember how the great depression and unfair legal situations led to WW2? We are recreating that on a bigger scale, just for perspective. Also reminiscent of situations in Rome too right before a big war. Tons of other eras too...

Maybe every big war ever gets started this way???

Historically statistically we are overdue for a huge angry war. Way way overdue.

Buckle your seatbelts lol.

You want the Truth - there it is.
War.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So whats China Russia NATO etc gonna do.

Shots are bound to be fired over something.
Think of all the opportunities every minute to start ww3.

Everyone can help.

War is imminent folks.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I kept having dreams it would be in Iran first and Russia intervened. Then it was hot...

But that's just internal bias tho plausible.
Honestly the keg can be lit anywhere it just takes the right type of attack.

Think Reichstag fire, the sinking Maine, Pearl Harbor, 911, assassination of Ferdinand, etc.

A specific type of political and strategic attack - almost always asymmetrical, starts a world war.

There are almost 7 billion ways to start ww3 today and every day increasing.

It takes 1 person with 1 calculated idea to start a chain reaction.

That's why I joked everyone can help.
Yes even you too can start ww3 if you find a weakness in our amazingly peaceful world right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I can't believe you even went there.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The only solution is global Liberty and super small govt.

This requires extensive education.

All must be imbued with curiosity and discover the excitement of learning every day.

People must love and respect each other or we will all die I'm sorry thats the bottom line.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Don't care.

Still voting President Trump.

All the moral outrage by Trump supporters at liberals is purely theater. This is what it always comes down to. No matter how many facts you throw in their face that prove their own hypocrisy, Trump's racism and his shredding of the Constitution (not saying this applies to this specific case but it does apply generally), they don't care because Trump makes them feel like they finally have power. Trump supporters are so insecure, weak and pathetic that they cling desperately to an obvious conman because he's their only hope of ever feeling like they're in control of anything. How utterly depressing of an existence that must be for them. These past 4 years have been the highlight of their lives and its all going to come to a crashing end like a meth addict on a bender when they have to face the fact that it's all been an illusion and their delusional fantasy world was never real to begin with.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Excellent post.

As I’ve said — I look forward to the history books in 10/15 years.

I don’t expect Trump to fare well.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not if demo tramps are there to tear down the monuments erected
in his image.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join