It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAK: Trump Campaign targeted 3.5 million Black People on social media to deter from voting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Democrat infiltrators inside the Trump Campaign wrote all that LOLz 😆🤣😆

btw, Biden got his ass handed to him tonight and so did the Moderator 😆🤣😆

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You mean the Trump campaign told the truth about Hillary in hopes that would turn black people against Hillary??? And you call it voter suppression??? Well I say 'yay for Trump'...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I read the article. So the campaign did what every single other campaign has done, ever. It used new tools to do it, ones that will continue to be used until we move on from them, but that is the only difference between the 2016 election and the 1868 election for example.

I assume the unethical of all parties involved in politics, let me know when something illegal happens.

This has been a standard tactic since day 1 of the Trump presidency. The media takes something that is so routine it never gets any attention and reports it as if it never happened before.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I don't think 5 TB is that much data these days. You can fit that on one hard drive, it's not like it requires a server farm.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey man, shut up man, listen to some Doors man....Trump lies man.....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
SG, why don’t you just cut the BS and support Trump? Hmmm?

Clearly you’re a gifted user and capable of created informed post, however it’s tainted and corrupted by fake news and Democrat operatives. I mean, look at the overwhelming reactions to your threads, do you notice a pattern? That same pattern exist all across society here in America and if by change you don’t and live in a bubble, BREAK THAT BUBBLE and be with us, become one with us.

You’ll be surprised at that support and how much of a real difference you can make. Stop being a statistic and start being an American, to grab the world by the balls, to control your manifest destiny, to change reality as you see fit. For our Country, our Nation, and ourselves.

Embrace the Orange and fulfill your compassion to inform and debate accordingly, grow fat with knowledge and the secrets of the Political encumene.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
FAKE NEWS

Your lies are no better than Biden's.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
What?
Joe lies?
Comeonman

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Don't care

I know.

At this point I'm convinced not only would shooting somebody not cost him any supporters, it would actually increase their support of him.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Look how brightly the defense team shines.

From don't care to 'meh' to so...

Populist rise😍🇺🇸🙏🏾

This is all good. All of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...from the party that openly decries "white males" and their voting strength comes this hypocritical piss and moan.

It's always, but but... the left does this!

All i see is lemmings on both sides.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...from the party that openly decries "white males" and their voting strength comes this hypocritical piss and moan.

It's always, but but... the left does this!

All i see is lemmings on both sides.

Of course you see lemmings on both sides of you, you're one of them and you're heading towards the cliff.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I'm reading. Something smells fishy about this.

Vast in scale, it contains details on almost 200 million Americans, among more than 5,000 files, which together amass almost 5 terabytes of data – making it one of the biggest leaks in history.

All right all you computer whizzes. Who has this kind of capacity and capability to harvest this kind of information and the physical resources to house it? I can't see the Trump campaign team even have the computing capability to pull this off.

I am suspecting the coups d'état is still full steam ahead.

Actually, to me, it appears to be files the Obama administration possessed and used an Australian news outlet to leak it to the public as a leaked Trump file. Of course the actual source is anonymous, I suspect.

Brad Parscale, the campaign’s 2016 digital director told PBS Frontline: “I would say I’m nearly 100 percent sure we did not run any campaigns that targeted even African Americans.”

Investigations Team:

Job Rabkin, Guy Basnett, Ed Howker, Janet Eastham and Heidi Pett.

News Production Team:

Sola Renner, Michael French, Josh Ho, Matthew Cundall, Tim Bentham, Tony Fryer, Dani Isdale and Anna-Lisa Fuglesang.

not to be "that guy"
but 5 TB of space isn't a lot in today's market.
here is a 6tb external drive for under $150

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Just so I understand this, the complaint is the Trump campaign used metrics and data to target their advertising?
If there is more to this, please explain where the nefarious part is.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I'm reading. Something smells fishy about this.

Vast in scale, it contains details on almost 200 million Americans, among more than 5,000 files, which together amass almost 5 terabytes of data – making it one of the biggest leaks in history.

All right all you computer whizzes. Who has this kind of capacity and capability to harvest this kind of information and the physical resources to house it? I can't see the Trump campaign team even have the computing capability to pull this off.

I am suspecting the coups d'état is still full steam ahead.

Actually, to me, it appears to be files the Obama administration possessed and used an Australian news outlet to leak it to the public as a leaked Trump file. Of course the actual source is anonymous, I suspect.

Brad Parscale, the campaign’s 2016 digital director told PBS Frontline: “I would say I’m nearly 100 percent sure we did not run any campaigns that targeted even African Americans.”

Investigations Team:

Job Rabkin, Guy Basnett, Ed Howker, Janet Eastham and Heidi Pett.

News Production Team:

Sola Renner, Michael French, Josh Ho, Matthew Cundall, Tim Bentham, Tony Fryer, Dani Isdale and Anna-Lisa Fuglesang.

5 terabytes of public Facebook data? Oh my they must have a massive data center to store those 5,000 files!

You too cant start your own 5 terabyte data center for as low as $160.00

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm gonna shoot this one straight my friend.

I am the specimen the Nazis will not kill and will borrow my pristine DNA.

Perfect health record, even my shattered spine completely healed and only I can explain how.

Both my kids never get sick either and are top achievers.

I'm the one that inherits earth no matter which way this goes. It's the inescapable fact because I made friends with God, and so I have no limits.

Only out of mercy and grace towards everyone else do I challenge these racists and supremacists for the Liberty of all because that is the Ultimate Supreme.

I'm here to show all of you how it's done, for Free to Be Free. All of this is within your reach.

I don't want to hear anything about racial differences, I'm sick of this ignorant culture. I'm the Master and I declare it all a LIE!!!

Problem #ing solved.

Now time to Liberate All Mankind from the Darkness of their own corroded Spirits....

Let there be Light!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Politics.....yawn.

LOL, lmao, lol, lol, lol

the irony of this post just about surpasses anything in the entire history of the human race

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The complete realization of the Art of War is the total bloodless victory through Spirit.

For example every bioweapon ever devised, including the worst one of all, Muzzleflash Pox which is crossed with Rabies and is 100% fatal except it's coded to not infect my lineage (lmao) - are all easily defeated in ONE WORD - HONEY.

It kills all of the pathogens. So anyone with a brain wouldn't be concerned about bioweapon at all. What a waste of time.

Entire realm of military WMDs completely obsolete without anyone getting hurt no matter how devious and evil anyone could be.

Obsolete in a word. Hundreds of billions in research, countless people murdered, for nothing. All in vain. Honey.

Every single thing we've been taught to think is wrong.

All of you should thank the Gods that I would never ever hurt anyone. I will make history but it has to done right.

Even telling all of you the Truth brings tears to my eyes and I can't help but laugh.

The future is so bright... After this current meltdown we will turn all the swords to plowshares and finally seek Harmony earnestly and honestly.

You can defeat entire armies with just 1 word.
Obsolescence is a WMD of its own.

Sun Tzu 101

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is my shocked face..

I'm beside myself over a presidential campaign using basic marketing tactics and targeting specific demographics. No way the Democrats do the same. No way, no how, nuh uh!!!!

Never seen that source before, but it seems to be targeting an illiterate audience in the UK, where I'm sure there are many likely US voters.
edit on 9/30/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I mined my mind for gems of knowledge that are now mine.

But I lucked out so here everyone, take whatever.

I'm just a machine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join