It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members let's make this the main thread for the Biden and Trump debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I put this in the political mud pit because I think we're all going to be laughing and possibly choking not choking but maybe choking with laughter and anger who knows what else.

But if things work out and it does have a debate it's going to be one heck of a nice roller coaster ride for us members here.

I do have one favor could someone post the live link of all those live streams on this thread .

Many thanks everyone.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I put this in the political mud pit because I think we're all going to be laughing and possibly choking not choking but maybe choking with laughter and anger who knows what else.

But if things work out and it does have a debate it's going to be one heck of a nice roller coaster ride for us members here.

I do have one favor could someone post the live link of all those live streams on this thread .

Many thanks everyone.

So you want the credit, but don't want to take the time to even post the live links.

Bad form!

ABC News...

C-SPAN...

Fox News...

You are welcome.

Let the games begin!!!

edit on 29-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Been waiting for this for months. I can't believe Bidens handlers are allowing him out there.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: musicismagic

Many thanks everyone.

So you want the credit, but don't want to take the time to even post the live links.

Bad form!

ABC News...

C-SPAN...

Fox News...

You are welcome.

Let the games begin!!!

no if I had the computer I would be able to do it but I just got this Android phone and I haven't been able to figure out how to post a YouTube link or whatever live stream is available so in this case I'm innocent on this and not lazy okay but thanks anyway appreciate your thoughts

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We got one bro.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Theres a total of less than 50k people watching the live streams on CNN and MSNBC compared to almost 400k on FOX channels.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
and cspan has no sound

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

We got one bro.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes I was quite aware of that thread but I actually wanted to start a new fresh type thread starting now actually.

Thanks for posting that thread I really appreciate it too and I'm sure many of us appreciate it also that are just tuning in from around the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I want a transcript of Chris Wallace’s speak cause that was completely muted but apparently the attendees could hear what he said

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I'm not getting sound on anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Biden is already faltering lol...I see it coming

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
As noted above, already a thread. Join it there.

top topics

join