It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where’s the thread about Minnesota’s Omar buying Somali votes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Project Veritas came to Minnesota when a State representative asked the FBI voting division, to look into complaints about Somali victims being told to request absentee ballots then give the ballots to Omar’s crew? The FBI didn’t do anything so the rep asked Veritas to come in. They have a Somali insider who videos people collecting THREE HUNDRED VOTES in one day!!! The guy was stupid enough to brag on Instagram.

I wondered how the hell could a radical like her get into office. Now we know. She bought her way in through Fraud. She intimidates elderly Somalis who don’t speak or read English, and she got elected fraudulently. There’s 80,000 in that district and it wouldn’t be hard to win with that many people who are afraid to go to the authorities. A side note is that the Minnesota Democrats have been doing this for YEARS!!

Know you know why the bread basket of America went blue. I think most of those people in Wisconsin and Minnesota are conservative but they are HACKED by the machine in those states. Notice it’s ALWAYS the freaking left obsessed with power and how to tell you how to live your life.

I’m NOT going to recognize biden if he gets elected because I KNOW it will be fraud. I don’t know if the Republicans know how to cheat. Every case is ALWAYS the freakin left.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

Looks like THIS is the thread about Minnesota’s Omar buying Somali votes.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
People like her have lots of George Soros money and can afford to pay voters for their ballots. This election is going to be contested no matter who appears to be elected. The fraud is going to be rampant.
edit on 2020/9/29 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Still here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The first rule about Democrat cheating, is that you're not supposed to talk about Democrat cheating.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I wondered how the hell could a radical like her get into office.

I wonder the same thing, then I see stuff like this:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It's not just Omar. Project Veritas revealed today that they have operatives filming/recording voter-fraud crimes in several swing states. The DOJ will be getting most of the evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
2 threads on this already.. I think, one at least.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Also down in houston, but if an investigation kicked her form congress I would pause long enough to giggle.

But hey dont look this is just a minor thing, 10's of thousands of votes harvested and in the last election we had states only won by a couple thousand votes.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Makuahine
Still here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join