It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally did it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Jurry duty is easy to get out of. If you actually get asked to appear for selection, when asked by the counsel if anything would disqualify you from duty explain that you are an advocate of jury nullification.

They will ask a couple follow ups to make sure you are not just using some one liner from a friend to get out of duty while having no idea of the underlying principals.

Once you explaine it means you would inform your fellow jurors that they have the right and constitutional obligation to refuse issuing a guilty verdict for a crime you/they feal is unconstitutional or unjust, you twill be dismissed from being a potential juror in the case.

Depending on the state you are in this may even get any other potential jurors who heard you make that statement kicked from the pool as well.

My gf did this in Montana 2 years ago. Every potential jurror in the room was also dismissed. She tainted the whole pool.

All by pointing out a legal "fact" which in some states would get a defense autorney disbarred or worse for even mentioning to a jury durring court proceedings.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

But antifa is also here

Are they locals or CA imported?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Both.

They are active on twitter if you search for Reno antifash and other known terms.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is why the polls are wrong again, people that never voted last time are voting this time, because even if they hate Trumps style and rhetoric, they know what a Harris(Biden) administration would do. 2nd gone, border security gone, sanity in law order for the streets gone. The radical left will take over, and even regular apathetic Americans are forced to say, "oh Hell no" to that.
edit on 1-10-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Good to hear my friend!!!!!

Each vote counts, THEY want us to just give up and go home because they know their people don't vote and ours will crawl over broken glass (and have a stinking basic ID all adults need)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Mine are easy, I vote down every public school funding initiative

Thy have too much money as it is, look at he crap they are teaching. So I hit them where it gets in their wallet

Only 1/6 of the last school funding initiatives were successful 😎

Once we get solid patriotic education back in place instead of this racist brainwashing I will change my vote

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Jury duty is a good time

Sat on a jury two times in my life and a grand jury once. One petit jury trial was for domestic battery, which we convicted. The other was for destruction of property but it involved a renter making some sort of building modification they screwed up and we acquitted.

The grand jury probably had the fewest number of "true bills" in a long time, we took the prosecution to task to *actually* demonstrate probable cause not just take their word for it

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Correct, which is why it is better to just do it and not talk about it

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Good for you. I however still maintain the strong believe of never voting. It should be everyone's choice to do as they see fit.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Good on you.

My state traditionally frauds itself blue, dead people voting and so on, but I still vote for the person I believe is the best for the job out of the choices I am given. Its all I can do and it sometimes feels like a waste of time, but I do it anyway.

<< 1  2   >>

join