It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally did it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I won't tell anyone who to vote for, but I will always remind people that the only way a vote is wasted is when it's never cast in the first place

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I don't have any trouble finding that info, do you?

Yeah. When it comes to judges and Board of Education nominees, I do! The propositions are tricky too, and need to be researched for pros and cons.

edit on 29-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In 2012, after witnessing the complete madness and manipulation by the media and RNC against my candidate, Ron Paul, I swore
to never vote Republican ever again.

But the left have gone SO insane, that I'm forced to break that promise. It took me 4 years of hearing screeching and insanity from the biggest and loudest group of idiots in the entire world, from the OWS in 2012 to the goons of BLM and Antifa etc today. This, along with every other "liberal" whom has bought the lies by Hollywood, 95% of the media and academic institutions preaching nothing but critical race theory, hatred of capitalism, hatred of me ( a white male!!) hatred of free speech and hatred for America in general. The true sowers of division, the likes of which I've never witnessed in my 43 years on planet Earth.

Time to break my promise. Time to switch my affiliation from independent libertarian to Republican. I'm voting Trump 2020 all thanks to CNN etc, late night talk shows, Hollywood, AOC and her Ilk, and the smug man-bun wearing bully culture we now call the left.

edit on 29-9-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't have any trouble finding that info, do you?

Yeah. When it comes to judges and Board of Education nominees, I do! The propositions are tricky too, and need to be researched for pros and cons.

What, you don't like doing research? I do, I want to know who stands for what.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I've actually had to dig pretty hard to find out a judicial or BOE nominee's political affiliation, here in my locale, often times coming up up empty handed. I do my best to research my local issues and down ballot candidates. But sometimes you need to go off letters of recommendations and their supporters testimony.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I still am convinced its all a scam.
I think Trumps in on it too and even bangs Hillary sometimes.

You could put a gun to my head and say "Vote now dammit!!" And I'd tell you to pull the trigger. I'd taunt you into it.

So yeah I'd rather die than play along with this wicked evil game...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am not sure what my belief system even is anymore.

I probably dont have one.
My ideas shift with the wind...
I am whimsical very often.

I think I view 98%+ of every person or idea as the enemy and don't really differentiate much.

Thats like my core foundation, me against the universe.

So whatever y'all think rest assured I'm against it. Doesnt matter what it is.
That 2% of the time I agree is a fluke.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Will you research the people down ticket? You know, the City Council, the judges, the Board of Education nominees and then there's the propositions? Or is this just a Trump vote?

Thank you for mentioning that. It’s an important part of this process.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The Left, you have shredded the last bit of voter apathy in me. Congratulations, you have crafted a Trump voter from a lazy, drowsy manchild. That is really saying something! Kudos.

This is my brother-in-law. For the last few years he's been observing. He didn't vote last election and for the most part didn't like Trump then.

Today, after everything we have seen, he is registered to vote and will be voting, not just for Donald Trump, but to kick out every democrat that holds office in Nevada. He's hoping he's not the only one.

I know that he isn't.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Good luck trying to find what party affiliation the Board of Education and Judicial nominees on the your local ballot align with...let alone the local proposition's.

This has been my experience as well. Since campaigns for many of these offices are never anything more than a sign on the side of the road (if that), you don't even get to understand the motivations of who is running or the proposals being made.

Regardless of party, I don't think we can support our republic like this.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Probably the most important part as those offices and proposals affect people immediately and directly. Nothing is more illustrative of this than the manner in which elected officials have conducted themselves during COVID19.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's actually pretty easy to get out of jury duty. I don't know why people get so worked up over it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Incredibly well built OP. You took the words out of my own mind in my own attempt to post a similar thread on the importance of your vote, regardless of how massive the system is, it is as you say, one vote they will not get.

It is true, Donald Trump has been the sole focus of pure hate and vile by left leaning Citizens, would be woke intellectuals and emotionally biased reporters/journalist. For three and a half years, we endured this and it never relented.

I actually waited for CNN to start posting Positive Trump stories after some time because one would think the emotional outrage would be temporary, but it didn’t happen. They kepted up the bias, hate and soon the vast majority of media was against Trump.

They forget themselves. They all forgot themselves, in doing so, radicalizing their viewers for generations to come.

Trump never got his time because of the vast forces arraigned against him. I feel for Trump and am truly sorry he had to go through this, never has an American President been through these attacks before, it kinda gets you. It hurts because there was also no accountability from this disgusting people and entities.
After Trump is gone, we’re all to forget what happened, how he was? Trump wasn’t the first and certainly not the last. This will no doubt happen to another President if Biden wins. It’s that simple, Fact.

But Society outside the MSM bubble responded differently. His support base clearly saw how the supposed professionals were taking aim at Trump and in doing so, responded with vast overwhelming enthusiasm the likes of which have not been seen since decades. The massive rallies and support of people ignited by the fiery American spirit Trump displayed. Americans are nice, hurtful, beautiful, ugly, respectful, rude but despite our failings and strengths, at the end of the day, we love America and seek to make it better. So is it ever a wonder that people see all that envisioned in one man? Trump is literally America personified, a billionaire McDonald’s eating green card carrying wife who loves football and wrestling.

You’re a good person OP. Keep up the support.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Also, get into the mindset to vote in more than just the presidential elections. Get knowledgeable about your local politics. That has a lot more influence on your day to day life, and often local elected officials are the ones who go on to pursue higher offices. So, if you can do your part to vote for good candidates, you can help prevent crap from getting a foothold.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The Left, you have shredded the last bit of voter apathy in me. Congratulations, you have crafted a Trump voter from a lazy, drowsy manchild. That is really saying something! Kudos.

This is my brother-in-law. For the last few years he's been observing. He didn't vote last election and for the most part didn't like Trump then.

Today, after everything we have seen, he is registered to vote and will be voting, not just for Donald Trump, but to kick out every democrat that holds office in Nevada. He's hoping he's not the only one.

I know that he isn't.

Yes. I live in Northern NV as I've mentioned before. My work for the last few years has had me on the road all over the map (and not just in NV.) There is nothing but Trump support in Northern NV.

Vegas is the democrat stronghold though.

However, as I said in my OP, I cannot in good conscience sit on the sidelines anymore. I do not advocate the violent lapdogs of the left, and the "by any means necessary" tactics (all of those "means" are honest and ethical, right? NOT!)

It's over. I am tired of the democrat grip in my state as well. This is a damn beautiful state and a damn beautiful country. I do not wish to see it and its institutions burned down and transformed because Reeee.

edit on 30-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
But Society outside the MSM bubble responded differently.

Not only have we seen how the MSM treated Trump for winning, we've seen how the MSM thinks of the people. With this incredible arsenal launched against the political outsider, they expected us to fall in line and believe their rhetoric without question.

They think so low of our intelligence and ability that we cannot decide and operate without their bombastic narrative, all while pretending to be a service to us.

You don't have to be exceptionally smart to know when something is outright false and unfair. Trump really wasn't kidding when he said MSM is the enemy of the American people.

Oh and don't forget, the real issues are "verboten" on MSM.

edit on 30-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Odd. Because there used to be these things called newspapers. And the smaller local ones were even better than the big city papers about listing the issues and candidates ahead of elections specific to your local elections and even covered the state and national tickets.

But yes, most local election stuff refuses to place party affiliation on their campaign material. Like hey are embarrassed by what happens on the national level with a VP candidate encouraging people to keep burning down cities...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You’re absolutely correct. I’ll admit there are a large group of people who are still easily swayed by the Media bubble, but that exist on both sides of the spectrum, they essentially cancel each other out.

Dan Bogino said this, the Election will come down to Base and Trump has that. Not the Mod or Ind vote like we previously thought, but the candidates base.

Taking a look outside we can see Trump enthusiasm, Rallies, boat parades, Interstate Trump Drags and Trump Trains.
Biden? A porch plaque here and there, maybe an old OBama/Biden number sticker on some clunker.

People are scare about Voter fraud, I’d say, an overwhelming force of votes for Trump will cancel that out.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

When i was a kid all you had to do to see who the next president of the USA was going to be MANY months ahead was look in the Encyclopedia Britannica and it was there ? .

I picked Carter in 1977 when no one else did , mainly because the sales man was a good friend of the family and he gave me a heads up with a wink and a nod to bet the house on it

poets.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm in Northern Nevada as well.

I see a lot of Trump support here. But antifa is also here and they like to doxx people for showing up at rallies.

edit on 9 30 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join