It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will be an Order of Epic Never Experienced Before

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I think you are trying to kid others but are actually kidding yourself with your emotional post.

a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Personally I don't see why people are seemingly joking about Trumps taxes.... They're not the end of the world to me, but they certainly aren't flattering for his position/campaign.

The man was spending more than Obama before COVID, yet he paid less taxes than a vast majority of us on ATS.

There are many in politics who think you all should pay more taxes than anybody else. It's implied we pay the lions share when many of the politicians give companies huge tax breaks to set up shop since they'll give jobs where the workers will pay taxes.

In no way do I see Trump's taxes as the highest priority right now, but it's definitely not a non-issue either.

I'm betting the majority of Trump voters care more about what they are getting taxed vs what Trump pays or doesnt pay

Well, as an independent, I take note of hypocrisy from policy makers. As for anyone who acts as if it's nothing, it shows their sheer bias and partisanism to call out dems who do things like that but when it's their guy, it's fine.

I wouldn't expect anything less though to be honest. It doesn't really bother me either, is what it is.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Mmmmmk

Just calling it like I see it.
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

edit on 29-9-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
2 hours of excuse after excuse about why he doesn't pay his taxes. It will unprecedented and unbelievable!! 4 years of endless scandals and anti-American conspiracies for Biden to relentlessly beat bunker boy over the head with!! He doesn't stand a chance. I'm willing to bet Trump quits an hour before the debate even starts! He won't be able to handle the embarrassment .... I can't wait!!

LOLz Joe Biden Exploited S-Corporation Loophole to Avoid Payroll Tax

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: M4ngo

Even I kinda wanna watch these debates and i'm not even American, they seem like they're going to be pretty damn entertaining though.

Tell me about it, I've been clock-watching for hours willing myself to make it to 02:00am, once it gets going there's no looking back,

The last election debates were a right hoot

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

👉 Russian Hoax started and funded by Hillary Clinton

That was started by the republican party and then sold to the Clinton campaign.

Media lies !!

The first company never was involved in any dossier and only had a few thousand dollars tied up !!

Clinton paid millions LOLz 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOLz 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

👉 Russian Hoax started and funded by Hillary Clinton

That was started by the republican party and then sold to the Clinton campaign.

Media lies !!

The first company never was involved in any dossier and only had a few thousand dollars tied up !!

Clinton paid millions LOLz 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOLz 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll correct myself where I said "the republican party" first started it, that was disingenuous, I'll edit that to be fair and truthful.

As for your other point, there is something to be said for both ends of it. Steele was hired a month or two after the Washington Free Beacon stopped their relationship with Fusion GPS... Maybe they wouldn't have hired him had they not had the backing of the paper vs Hillary's campaign, but I personally think they would have gone that direction either way (my speculation).

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Hey, you posted a photo of a Catholic. Dems don't like Catholics.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Personally I don't see why people are seemingly joking about Trumps taxes.... They're not the end of the world to me, but they certainly aren't flattering for his position/campaign.

The man was spending more than Obama before COVID, yet he paid less taxes than a vast majority of us on ATS.

There are many in politics who think you all should pay more taxes than anybody else. It's implied we pay the lions share when many of the politicians give companies huge tax breaks to set up shop since they'll give jobs where the workers will pay taxes.

In no way do I see Trump's taxes as the highest priority right now, but it's definitely not a non-issue either.

How hard is it to understand when you own businesses and employ people you get tons of legal deductions it's done this way because businesses operate on the bottomline. if they can save money legally they are going to do it, otherwise we will slowly lose been more businesses to other countries where there can save those monies.

Have said it before here on ATS watch my families whole industry leave the US and relocate to other countries not because they saved a little, they saved a ton of money. If we don't give businesses and business people tax breaks they will either moved or eventually go out of business.

Communities, cities, states and countries have to have incentives, real incentives for our economy to grow. Again a flat tax or even a consumption tax would be better solutions but that would never pass through the house or senate.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

making a home made chicken pot pie. gonna stop and get a fresh 12pk on the way home from work. Plan on watching the debates, drinking some beer, and trimming the dogs toenails.

Im really hoping that each candidate does exactly the worst expected. Want Trump to hammer biden on his sons dealings, maybe make fun of pelosi's teeth again. Bonus would be if he walks over and looks in bidens ears.

in return i hope to see biden challenge trump to a push up contest, bonus for actually punching him.

That sounds like a great night actually! I’ll have to agree, would be incredible if Biden challenges Trump to a push up contest! 😂

I feel a feeling Biden is going to be absolutely melted on stage! I’m already cringing 😬

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

How hard is it to understand when you own businesses and employ people you get tons of legal deductions it's done this way because businesses operate on the bottomline. if they can save money legally they are going to do it, otherwise we will slowly lose been more businesses to other countries where there can save those monies

I understand that.

I'm personally a strong believer in a flat tax and no IRS, or at least a shell of one.

14% across the board.

Are you surprised I'm advocating for myself? Yes, it is weird to me that a billionaire with control of my money (30+% of it) paid 700 dollars.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
so how many lies will trump spew out tonight in the debate will he set a record..he just can't help himself...so far doesn't look like it is cancelled like trump supporters thought...

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Epic circus...

...channels below.

2020 Presidential Debate LIVE Coverage 9pm EST:

Donald J Trump

Right Side Broadcasting Network

C-SPAN

PBS Newshour

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are you talking about personal taxes or business taxes?

With Trump, it's business taxes. As a business owner, I do what I can (within the legal guidelines) to NOT pay income taxes, or pay very little, for the business.

edit on 29-9-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Actually the economy has recovered more or less to pre-pandemic save the restaurants and entertainment industry thanks to politicians. Other than that, we've been on our 4th month of economic growth in a row, so that's actually the opposite of being in shambles.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join