It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will be an Order of Epic Never Experienced Before

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
I’m already feeling embarrassed for the poor [pedo] creepster. Not!

Just feel embarrassed for yourself.....for bringing down ATS in hearsay...meat on the bones boyo!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My English😂
See perfect example of what I mean you mad so take a weak shot at my English.

Just do some research on my thread writings then tell me my English is broken.
Emotional.

a reply to: Athetos

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman
So how are you going to reunite America once Biden wins? Seriously.

Country is divided, riots are started over every news piece. What part are you going to play in fixing the country?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I wonder if the stream will have faults at key talking points
you know when the networks don't like whats beings said.

How edited will this be on the fly..

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

👉 Russian Hoax started and funded by Hillary Clinton
a reply to: M4ngo

That was started by the republican party the right and then sold to the Clinton campaign.

edit on 29-9-2020 by CriticalStinker because: Strike added by me as it was a bit disingenous

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Personally I don't see why people are seemingly joking about Trumps taxes.... They're not the end of the world to me, but they certainly aren't flattering for his position/campaign.

The man was spending more than Obama before COVID, yet he paid less taxes than a vast majority of us on ATS.

There are many in politics who think you all should pay more taxes than anybody else. It's implied we pay the lions share when many of the politicians give companies huge tax breaks to set up shop since they'll give jobs where the workers will pay taxes.

In no way do I see Trump's taxes as the highest priority right now, but it's definitely not a non-issue either.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just read on Sumit news that aledgedly Biden's team have been given the debate questions , that Donna Brazille fed question's to Hillery during the debates with Trump, but of course they have already given the debate win to Biden, That sucks but it's still going to be a old fashoned poop storm, I hope Don isn't soft on kiddie hair sniffer Joe, maybe even a push up contest or goodie goodie maybe a fist fight

and Don's tax thing, I believe pretty much all those billionaires have tax issues also, so I'm not bothered by an unknown sourced report
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
All you post and you ignore.
He tricked all his followers.

Forgot to add he built his great Wall.
He said Obama was not American.
And he does not confront racial aggression in this country.

But yes he NOT great lol.

Follow failure=you fail. Some of us learned this in middle school smh.

It's like Trumpletz are the jox in the movie Revenge of the nerds.
And Biden camp is the nerds 😂💪
Go nerds. The jox just make it look good😎
Yes I am a nerd too😉

A candidate that supports BLM/Antifa/China is revenge of the nerds?

You #ing #tin me?

China's state media is accusing a local U.S. consulate of "attempting to incite unrest among Africans in Guangzhou" after the Americans hosted a discussion on the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement last weekend.

The U.S. Consulate-General Guangzhou's public affairs officer said in a statement to VOA that the speakers "addressed common misperceptions people have about [Black Lives Matter] goals, which are equality and racial justice." 

An article about the English-language consulate event in China's state media Global Times claimed it was attempting to "incite unrest" among the expat Africans living in Guangzhou.  Thousands of African immigrants have settled in Guangzhou in recent decades, creating what many believe to be Asia's largest community of African expatriates.

Beijing's embrace of BLM in America 

Since protests erupted after George Floyd, an African American, died in police custody on May 25 in the U.S. state of Minnesota, the Black Lives Matter movement has drawn international headlines for its push to address systemic racism in America. 

Chinese officials have also championed the movement, seeing it as a way to criticize the United States for its track record on human rights issues after months of scrutiny over Beijing's crackdown on pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong.   

"Racial discrimination is a long-lasting problem in the United States," said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian in June. "Black lives matter and their human rights should be guaranteed."

www.voanews.com...
There's no way you can't see what's happening in front of your face...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Personally I don't see why people are seemingly joking about Trumps taxes.... They're not the end of the world to me, but they certainly aren't flattering for his position/campaign.

The man was spending more than Obama before COVID, yet he paid less taxes than a vast majority of us on ATS.

There are many in politics who think you all should pay more taxes than anybody else. It's implied we pay the lions share when many of the politicians give companies huge tax breaks to set up shop since they'll give jobs where the workers will pay taxes.

In no way do I see Trump's taxes as the highest priority right now, but it's definitely not a non-issue either.

I'm betting the majority of Trump voters care more about what they are getting taxed vs what Trump pays or doesnt pay

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My prediction:

Trump will take Biden behind the podium, bend Biden over, and drive home his message.

Without using a condom.

Or lube.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I belive it can be watched on Cspan and their youtube channel with no interuptions
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: punctuation and sentence structure

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It would be great if Michael Buffer did the start of the Debate.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Looters and Rioters, and people of all ages!

It should be fun to watch. I hope we get some great sound bytes, like "That's because you would be in jail.".

I wonder if Joe will say, "Come on Man!"? I wonder if two bathroom breaks will be enough for Joe or will he poop on himself? We will find out.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think you are trying to kid others but are actually kidding yourself with your emotional post.

a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is like the first time Tyson was pay per view on HBO, type of exciting !

I think the kids call it, " lit ".

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
My prediction:

Trump will take Biden behind the podium, bend Biden over, and drive home his message.

Without using a condom.

Or lube.

Does not sound like a great leader at all 🤢

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

2 hours of excuse after excuse about why he doesn't pay his taxes.

He addressed that the last election. Keep up.

4 years of endless scandals

Purported scandals by the left, created by the left. No problems there for Trump supporters.

anti-American conspiracies for Biden to relentlessly beat bunker boy over the head with!!

lol. Basement Dweller vs Bunker Boy. Bunker Boy gets more fresh air and sun, I think he would win.

I'm willing to bet Trump quits an hour before the debate even starts!

I'll take that bet. We are not talking about Sit Down Sanders here. Trump has more Stamina that Biden and his entire staff put together.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It sounds like someone who gets f-ing Sh!t done.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So this thread and another I keep seeing this, “Trump will win, but still lose because the Debate is rigged for Biden”

People, the debate is all about OPTICS, so when people say ignorant things like that, it’s assumed that Trump wouldn’t know how to handle himself or catch him off guard.

PEOPLE, Biden has issues READING a teleprompter with answers, to say he’ll memorize all the answers to debate questions and somehow still be able to distinguish gibberish in an ear piece is not only hilarious but a ridiculous premise.

Biden has pre scripted pressers once a week to every other week, with Journalist who are briefed in advanced to give Biden some time to answer and be courteous.

Trump, by contrast, has been doing daily briefings trading barbs with some of the most disrespectful, disgusting and vile Reporters and Journalist who constantly harass and try to entrap the POTUS with “gotcha” moments for their magazines.
He handles them gracefully and smoothly, why would he have any issue at the debate? In front of a camera? That he craves and loves?

It’s asinine to believe and think that Biden has somehow won this debate because all cards are stacked against Trump, honestly, it’s just plain stupid.

Why?

Because WE ALL CAN WATCH AND SEE FOR OURSELVES, once again, OPTICS.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It sounds like someone who gets f-ing Sh!t done.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
It's fake news, China just bought out Cover Corp. and attacked a large majority of the nerds waifus.

China effectively sealed any chance of winning over nerds, weebs and etc.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join