It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see it now tomorrows headline -- Biden decisively wins debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Morning headlines...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Social Media hasn't been around as long, but in recent years, it has been more accurate than MSM "experts".

English and Spanish online polls (C-Span and Telemundo) give Trump a 58% (average) advantage over Biden tonight.
edit on 9/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump was rude, talked over Biden, lied, lied again, didn't call out white supremacists for what they are, lied... it was a trainwreck on his part. Holy sh*t, that was a disaster for Trump.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: panoz77

Wallace won the debate followed by biden because he didn't fall asleep and trump didn't let him talk long enough to hang himself.

??????????
Wallace lost control of that trainwreck. Trump ranted and tried to talk over Biden the entire time. That was not a debate. That was a toddler ranting at a grown-up, with the grown-up visibly restraining himself from going over there and punching that sweaty, lying, SOB in the face. I would have.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Social Media hasn't been around as long, but in recent years, it has been more accurate than MSM "experts".

English and Spanish online polls (C-Span and Telemundo) give Trump a 58% (average) advantage over Biden tonight.

Time to face facts. Trump lost last night. Lost very badly.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Lol the delusions of some of the left and those "centrists" of this site are hilarious. First few comments as usual.

Just get used to the fact you got 4 more years of tears and saying "I'm not left and I don't support Biden but"

The salt levels this November is going to max level.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

May be, but even Foxnews wasn't happy with Toddler Trump.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Last election should have been a sign that it's not about what the media says anymore. All media has been caught lie after lie.

Even celebrities can't trick the masses as easily. Trust in all media is at a all time low.

Let's see if crowds stop showing up for Trump. If his start getting as empty as Hilary in 2016 or Biden's in 2020 then he is done for. Until I see massive crowds start showing up for Biden and stop showing up for Trump I'd think he still has it in the bag.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
My non partisan view is that both came across very poorly. If anything, the MSM should be reporting that rather than a "winner".

Rather than aspirational leaders, it was more like a race to the bottom. Having said that, almost every nation on the planet currently seems to be suffering from such a weak political class so it isn't anything particular to the USA.

But yeah, that debate can't have filled anyone in America with any pride - whichever side of the fence you sit on.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Pretty much spot on. I shut it off since it was like watching two retards argue over who was more retarded.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Crowd sizes at rallies aren't a good measure for predicting a win or a lose for either candidate. The optics look good to one's side of the political divide and ridiculous to the other's. It's all just a clown show to keep everyone bewildered and occupied while the real Work goes on unopposed.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Crowd sizes at rallies aren't a good measure for predicting a win or a lose for either candidate.

That's what they said in 2016. It's bigger now, biggly bigger even during a fake pandemic.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Trump was rude, talked over Biden, lied, lied again, didn't call out white supremacists for what they are, lied... it was a trainwreck on his part. Holy sh*t, that was a disaster for Trump.

Trump absolutely denounced white supremacists, did you get your footnotes from CNN or is there a different source you watch in your country?

Tell me what Trump lied about.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Wallace won the debate followed by biden because he didn't fall asleep and trump didn't let him talk long enough to hang himself.

[.....] going over there and punching that sweaty, lying, SOB in the face. I would have.

Not sure who you're showing out for here, but you most certainly wouldn't have walked up to Trump and punched him in the face.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Flavian

Pretty much spot on. I shut it off since it was like watching two retards argue over who was more retarded.

It's actually pretty embarrassing watching the current circle jerk trying to claim a victory either way. The lack of intelligence on a global scale now is frickin frightening.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
It's actually pretty embarrassing watching the current circle jerk trying to claim a victory either way. The lack of intelligence on a global scale now is frickin frightening.

It's whistling past the graveyard type funny.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sure but, couldn't the small crowds drawn to Biden's rallies indicate fear of contracting virus and/or showing bad optics for Joe by ignoring safety measures? Might Joe's supporters be staying home for those reasons, too? Conversely, could not Trump's large crowds indicate to Biden's supporters irresponsibility and foolishness instead of confidence? It's optics and the perception. That said, I support Trump and believe he will win in a landslide if the Dems fail in their efforts to cheat in the election.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
My non partisan view is that both came across very poorly. If anything, the MSM should be reporting that rather than a "winner".

No knockouts, so Biden won on that for just not really screwing it up. Overall Trump won on points, as Biden avoided some questions while answering others with no point other than OMB.

Trump on the other hand should have just let Biden talk as he doesn't have a whole lot of substance other than to say he can do it better than Trump...OK in what ways...lol That was a minus for Trump.

Biden also named called the President and Trump didn't, so that was surprising. That was a minus for Biden.

Chris was an overall minus as he talked to much, and had way too much lead-in comments full of his own opinions before actually asking a question, he also didn't follow up with Biden when Biden gave a weak answer.

Overall it didn't hurt Biden and didn't help Trump, so I guess we will see where the polls go.

edit on 30-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightVision

If the tables were turned and this was happening to Biden you would be making death threats and already banned from ATS.

What a childish thing to say , I don't support Biden so why would I be making death threats ?

I understand that your upset that your inadequate chosen one has the debating skills of a fish but don't take your frustration out on me , accept his limitations and move on.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Trump absolutely denounced white supremacists, did you get your footnotes from CNN or is there a different source you watch in your country?

Tell me what Trump lied about.

Jeez, where do you want me to start. He said that he'd brought back 700,000 manufacturing jobs. That was a lie, the manufacturing sector was in a mild recession by the time we got into 2020 and from the time he became President to August of this year it lost about 200,000 jobs, net. (By the way he told the crowds at rallies in North Caroline and Michigan that he begged the Japanese PM for help in opening up Japanese car makers/assemblers. That was a lie. No such plants have opened.)
He said that Biden wants to abolish private health insurance. Utter tosh.
He claimed that mail-in voting was fundamentally corrupted. Utter tosh again.
He claimed he's bringing down drug prices. No proof whatsoever and his executive orders on that have no power whatsoever.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join