It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see it now tomorrows headline -- Biden decisively wins debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Yesterday, in a stunning show of misdirection, the soon-to-be 46th President of the United States of America, Joseph Biden, thoroughly confused his opponent, Donald Trump. Despite appearing to be mentally deficit, the former Vice President used the words 'um,' 'uh,' and 'come on, man!' to great advantage to counter the explanations of a failed policy by his opponent. The highlight of the debate came when Trump mentioned the Vice-President's family member and sainted child, Hunter Biden, sending the proud father and devoted family man into a fit of rage that eventually showed the cruelty of Trump as Biden collapsed on the floor in a fetal position crying something that sounded like 'Mommy!'

"'Only a vicious, lying, malevolent, incompetent puppet of Vladimir Putin would do such damage to a kindly older gentleman like Joe Biden,' one anonymous source familiar with the incident claimed."

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Biden insists on dressing himself for the debate tonight, despite the protestations of his wife Jill, tells her to relax, come on man, I know what I'm doing.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Biden Attempts Hair Sniff at Debate, Racist Trump Hair Fights Back!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yup. The headlines are already written.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They know what's coming so are making excuses early , MSM Liberal bias , Biden's wearing an earpiece , deep state Hillary , Obama plotting to plot .

Poor Donald , his faithful don't have much faith.

That's what gets me. I keep hearing from ATS how Trump is guaranteed to win... the "silent majority" and all that jazz. But the endless, daily threads on Biden this, Biden that.... they're scared.

Right. Then how do you explain the constant daily attempts to shut Trump down? Supposedly he's the one who is easiest to beat, but there you've been for 4 years.

Do you ever apply your logic to others?

Asking a liberal to apply logic to anything is like asking a dog to make a sandwich

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That would be on the networks that always bash Trump. I am wondering what PBS and some other more neutral and fair networks will say. PBS, just like any business that takes donations, will swing in the direction the big donors want them to swing in, but usually will not go overboard.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Please insert your post-debate headlines for tomorrow.

FLY LANDS ON BIDEN'S FACE

Dems call Foul!
Say it is a Trump nano device!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They know what's coming so are making excuses early , MSM Liberal bias , Biden's wearing an earpiece , deep state Hillary , Obama plotting to plot .

Poor Donald , his faithful don't have much faith.

That's what gets me. I keep hearing from ATS how Trump is guaranteed to win... the "silent majority" and all that jazz. But the endless, daily threads on Biden this, Biden that.... they're scared.

Right. Then how do you explain the constant daily attempts to shut Trump down? Supposedly he's the one who is easiest to beat, but there you've been for 4 years.

Do you ever apply your logic to others?

Asking a liberal to apply logic to anything is like asking a dog to make a sandwich

I'd put my money on the dog making a sandwich.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

That would be on the networks that always bash Trump. I am wondering what PBS and some other more neutral and fair networks will say. PBS, just like any business that takes donations, will swing in the direction the big donors want them to swing in, but usually will not go overboard.

I actually watch PBS, and PBS World. It is absolutely not neutral.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The Media, They’ve been saying BS for four years, why would this be any different?

Trumps going to mop the floor with Biden, it’s just LAW.

Do we honestly care what the liberal media says? Social Media is here when the evisceration happens and the left already has proven they can’t meme, so it’ll be glorious to see. I can’t wait for the super edits.

However, perhaps I’m being just like my progressive liberal leftist and jumping the gun by assuming how things are going to go down.

Nobody knows, but I do know this, Trump constantly takes on the Media, every single day. Biden doesn’t and even then, it’s pre scripted. Y’all do the math.

edit on 29-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Guess I’ll just call it a day and take my cues from MSM.
Damn. Now I gotta return all this booze....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: panoz77
Please insert your post-debate headlines for tomorrow.

FLY LANDS ON BIDEN'S FACE

Dems call Foul!
Say it is a Trump nano device!

Wrong! Clearly that’s the backup earpiece in case Joe’s handlers are unable to communicate his answer to him on the primary channel....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: rickymouse

I actually watch PBS, and PBS World. It is absolutely not neutral.

So, evidently the Democrats are donating more to PBS these days.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So you seem to actually think biden could out perform trump in a debate.

Is this accurate?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So every time Biden talks the media says it was inspirational, nailed it on all accounts, best performance ever, and so on when his performance is full of gaffes, hiccups, dead ends in thought, cringy moments etc...

If tonight Biden doesn't actually die on stage he wins on all accounts to them no matter how bad he may be. It has been said that the expectations is so low that he can do about anything and will surpass it.

edit on 29-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It has been said that the expectations is so low that he can do about anything and will surpass it.

Oh, I totally agree... I mean, it’s not exactly like Trumps set a high bar, right?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Bidens daring tactic of rambling incoherently puts him ahead in the polls, experts say.

All of Trumps wrong mistakes were wrong.

Biden soils himself and exits debate, taking the honorable way out.

Why Joe Biden sniffed that girls head.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Trump: "We've done a great job handling the Chi-NA! virus; everybody says so. We talked with Dr. Fauci... you know, he's a scientist, so we listen to him and the science, and what the science said was that we should do a travel ban on Chi-NA! to make sure this virus doesn't get here. Joe Biden called me "racist" but then he had to come back and apologize because he was wrong. We saved hundreds of millions of lives, the best lives, doing that travel ban."

Biden: "Well, we... wait, can you speak up?... OK... um... just make small talk, Joe... wait, that was... Oh, OK... everyone, I didn't say that and I do not have a bug in my ear either... shut up, Joe... oh, sorry, I did it again... there we go... Trump's policies have been a disaster and if I am elected President I will close down the ecology and mandate wearing... oh, I meant economy... and I will mandate face mashing for all government... masks, I should have said masks... Mike, can we have a break now? I need to go potty."

Chris Wallace: "My name is Chris... and no."

MSM: "What an example of brilliance from our next President!"

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

If tonight Biden doesn't actually die on stage

Well, I'd say there's at least a 20% chance of that happening....at least..

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Wallace won the debate followed by biden because he didn't fall asleep and trump didn't let him talk long enough to hang himself.
edit on 39930America/ChicagoTue, 29 Sep 2020 22:39:38 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join