It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST DECLASSIFIED: The Russia hoax was Hillary’s plan, Obama-Biden WH was briefed on it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sounds like your mom is a wise person. Appreciate every moment you have her.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Thats easy, she learned well from her daddys knee that if you have dirt on the right people no matter what you do you will never go to jail.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It is becoming clearer why Obama told his Intel Community to stop blocking Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Stand Down Order Given: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

This is such a farce...and they are getting away with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

At no time did I claim to speak for them. What I said was one can't label an entire group of people Nazis and expect it to end well. I did claim to understand the frustration they feel. My wife is a Conservative, as well as a good chunk of my social circle. To a man/woman that has them ready to fight. The change in their demeanor is instant and patently noticeable when the subject is broached. Same with being called a racist because they are white, heterosexual, conservatives. The black conservative friends I have become even more volatile when they are called Uncle Toms.

Any one can manage to empathize with a group they are not a part of. It is within that empathy that we are able to find common ground. Just about any one can understand the resentment felt when being labelled something one feels they are not. Most especially when used to invalidate ones beliefs or to marginalize a value system.

I'll admit to having over-used the general "you" in my previous posts and will strive to be more specific and pedantic in future.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set
You not only said you understood the frustration they feel but also indicated how they would react. That is speaking for them.

Being frustrated and angry doesn't mean they are ready to take up arms and start a civil war. When they do, then we will be able to say that have "taken matters into their own hands". Until then, the post that started all this was right, just more waiting.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Anon283799

Lot of 'alleged' in there.

She's not getting prosecuted. No one is. I've waited four years. The swamp is just as full as it ever was.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

four years? some of us have been waiting 18 and longer.

You're giving up after 4?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
To be fair, only one person promised to "lock her up" in the last 20 years.

I get what Deplorable is saying about the last 4 years being the time to put up by the person who made that promise.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sounds like your mom is a wise person. Appreciate every moment you have her.

She's better than 99% of the people I've met in my life.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
She's not getting prosecuted. No one is. I've waited four years. The swamp is just as full as it ever was.

Looks like someone has caught on, no one of any consequence ever goes to prison.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The House did impeach him for living in the White House. After all, the crime of not losing to her is obviously impeachable.

Contempt of Congress? That's a laughable supposed "crime". One that most every American is guilty of on a constant, almost never-ending, basis. Certainly not an impeachable offense--though they made a half ass attempt at making it so.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It was not the same. I grew up in one of those Italian neighborhoods. Yes, when they spoke to each other they often spoke in Italian. But they also learned and spoke English when speaking to someone who spoke English. In my neighborhood there was only one flag and that was the US flag, except on Columbus Day. I never saw the neighborhoods you are referring to back then. But I see them all over the place now.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I never saw the neighborhoods you are referring to back then.

The New York City area was filled with neighborhoods like that, Arthur Ave, Pleasant Ave, Newark's North Ward, Paterson's East River area, Bloomfield, Belleville, and on and on.

edit on 1-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000
Why, whyyyyyy Hillary is still free ?

It should be obvious by now. Hillary is the Queen of America. I’m not joking. She runs this country and has run this country for decades. The elections were always rigged and 2016 was rigged for her. A traitor in her group flipped a switch and gave the win to Trump.
She is still the Queen trying to shake Trump for borrowing her power.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

No. Dems shrieked "collusion!" "Frog March" "russian agent" and that useless POS Hillary made it all up to distract from her felonious and treasonous espionage

I truly hope and pray she's charged for treason and dispatched properly according to law and publicly by our bold administration

The others must join that worthless POS in hell, legally of course.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hillary has never done anything if substance. Nothing. Totally and absolutely worthless. No accomplishments. Nothing to be proud of. She's small and unimportant

Nonetheless, she must be SEVERELY PUNISHED to send a message and show our many other domestic enemies that this administration is serious about law and order

If by the end of Trump's second term she's walking around I will probably no longer support Trump

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Unfortunately. It is Trump's only real failure.

He has VAST secret national security powers. He could've handled them easily, with zero oversight

I'd very much liked to have seen it and would've cheered when he finally revealed she had been arrested/punishment carried out

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Unfortunately. It is Trump's only real failure.

He has VAST secret national security powers. He could've handled them easily, with zero oversight

I'd very much liked to have seen it and would've cheered when he finally revealed she had been arrested/punishment carried out

That’s what I’m saying. We don’t want the NSA but we have it. Why not use it for good? We have no problem using it for evil. Why not just say we did to you what you did to me and here it is America.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
Anecdotal.

I saw different but then again I'm not trying to paint whole generations with the same brush.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join