It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Eric Trump just admit he is gay on national television?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If I voted for Trump, does that make me gay?

No, your assless chaps do.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Republicans are not very supportive of LGBTQ at all. They've been attacking them the whole time and extremely hate trans people.

That's why Obama the DEMOCRAT was against same sex marriage during his 2008 campaign?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If I voted for Trump, does that make me gay?

No, your assless chaps do.

Yay!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Republicans are not very supportive of LGBTQ at all. They've been attacking them the whole time and extremely hate trans people.

What's with this “Supportive” crap?

Most people are happy to live their lives and not get involved in others business or bedrooms...

Lefties are the ones making it an issue...

Live and Let Live.....that goes for you too.....no?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Links to real facts or just more bullsh!t?

Republicans seem to have an issue with transgender Americans' right to use the bathroom that matches their gender. They were also the party overwhelmingly against gay people marrying someone of the same sex. As far as anecdotal evidence... every person I've ever met who claims homosexuality is being "shoved down their throat" has been a loud & proud Republican.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I don't think he's curious

Sure. I give it about 6 months before he builds a Trump Tower on Fire Island.

Get out of here with your New York references 96.2% of the country have to look up on Google to understand. You don't see me referencing the Mountain View cesspit of a neighborhood or throwing out a "Trump will build a new tower in Spenard" Alaska-specific clap back on here. Why? because I'm an asshole but not a ridiculous douche. Be more like me.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
...a loud & proud Republican.

Eric is now a proud American. I'm sure we'll have photos next year at the Gay Pride Parade in his new halter top and blonde wig. Maybe he'll be almost as hot as Ivanka and daddy will say pervy crap about him too.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

That's why Obama the DEMOCRAT was against same sex marriage during his 2008 campaign?

Asking for a friend.

Obama is a centrist and was one of the furthest right of all 2008 democratic candidates. He attempted to appeal to Republicans who were dissatisfied with George W Bush's calamity of a presidency but in the end it was all for naught because Obama made the fatal flaw of attempting to reason with conservatives.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well Trump actually has 45 percent support from LGBTQ. Which is strange I admit. Trump is making major strides with groups normally considered democrats. Looks like he willl get about 40 percent of the hispanic vote and about 25 percent of the black vote. If the polls hold out to be true in florida/

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Why? because I'm an asshole but not a ridiculous douche. Be more like me.

The site would explode if there was two of you.

In a giant ball of sparkly glitter and feathered boas.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: Muninn

Asking for a friend.

Obama is a centrist and was one of the furthest right of all 2008 democratic candidates. He attempted to appeal to Republicans who were dissatisfied with George W Bush's calamity of a presidency but in the end it was all for naught because Obama made the fatal flaw of attempting to reason with conservatives.

Ah huh, tell me more.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is he bigly gay or only hugely gay? And does he have a panel of experts on the gay? All the best experts to look into it.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Well Trump actually has 45 percent support from LGBTQ. Which is strange I admit.

It's a global poll so for United States purposes it's worthless.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
If he is gay, what is the big deal?
That’s his damn business.
Are the deranged Leftists going to knock his father because he has a gay son?
The assholes that they are, I would imagine they would.

If they're going after a Catholic woman for being Catholic and adopting two black kids, then yeah, they'd go after him if he was gay.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

In a giant ball of sparkly glitter and feathered boas.

More New York references?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
He might be gay, so what? The Trump supporters could care less if he is gay.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I believe he was saying what people in the LGBTQ community say to him. The last part was him quoting their admiration.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No, an Eric's wardrobe reference.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: dragonridr

I believe he was saying what people in the LGBTQ community say to him. The last part was him quoting their admiration.

I think its likely he misspoke yes. But have to admit be quite a shock to the wife lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No, an Eric's wardrobe reference.

...which presumably is located in his residence, in New York. So, technically, yep... 'nother goddamn NYC reference from the guy who apparently can't escape them. Have you traveled much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join