It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio/jammer fans near the debate - find Biden's communications

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
There are many frequencies beyond what you stated that could be used, and they could choose to use illegal bandwidths that would be harder to detect.

Joes performance was so weak if he was cheating it doesn’t matter. I’d go with dentures as the place to hide the receiver, hidden, adjustable, Audio straight to the jaw and ear.

a reply to: DeathSlayer

Couldn't he just use a cell phone? Wearing an actual wire, just seems too cinematic for me. Like it's still the 80's or something.

Or more likely: a pair of blue tooth headphones in his pocket (wired to small speakers in his inner earl), which are paired to a cell phone someone is holding in the audience.

There is also an interesting technology called "sound lazers", which allow to send sound directly to a specific person. So no earphones required, if they had a rig set up with a line of sight to him.

www.soundlazer.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That's a good question, and one I've wondered about as well. They never should have tried to run Hillary either. I honestly felt bad for the woman because wanted it so bad but the stress would have killed her. I can't stand her but it doesn't mean I want her to die. Biden is the same way.

The only thing I can figure is that the old white man is the best shot they have at getting a blackish woman in to represent their party since minority women can't get over 2% of the vote from democrats in America.

Seriously good point.

I'm guessing that only a few dems are actually initiated into the grand NWO plan. And it must have started decades ago, since all the visible inner circle are pushing 70 or 80.

Barrack probably wasn't inner circle. And they probably worry people from out of their circle will be too hard to "manage".

<< 5  6  7   >>

join