It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio/jammer fans near the debate - find Biden's communications

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

All we need is a nice little EMP device to discharge ten seconds into the debate.
a reply to: JIMC5499

You do realize that the little EMP would take out all the electronics, including teh TV cameras??

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm making coffee, just had dinner. My oldest son will be watching with me. I still watch college but no more NFL. I'm anxiously waiting...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Uhm no..

Him saying I'm out to drug him, earned that response.

Telling people to break the law in the name of the celestial court, is bad advice. Wouldn't you agree?

It's the duty of all good men to disobey unjust laws.

The only way to know if your cause is just is to fight it out and see who Heaven favors.

It's the best advice you've ever been given. Now stop shaking in your boots and show me what courage is.

"It's the best advice you've ever been given"

It is true, those stopping Hitler in the 40's would've been branded as criminals, traitors, murderers and god knows what else

This isn't quite at that point, yet, but only because they haven't gotten their chance to murder countless innocents. Unless you count the unborn, which of course count. In which case, no warm-blooded human could possibly bare reading the statistics let alone contemplating how many lives abortion has taken and the lies its supporters continue to tell in order to propagate this generally cruel practice

I'm not saying it should always be illegal, as self-defense is a human right so in cases of life or death it is OK at least in my opinion but beyond that no way Jose
edit on 9/29/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No worries ☺

YouTube SHOULD have a live stream going...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Oh jeez... It would be blatantly obvious too if it did happen.
He would get asked a question and just stand there muttering some nonsensical diarrhoea.

"And I know roaches... And children would rub my upper thighs... And uhh to make the ahhhh.....hair...to make the hair stand up"...

Mr. Biden, how do you feel this evening?

Well, David, I feel like a weight has to be the biggest challenge for you to kill the next league that doesn't care about health insurance companies that are the most important game for a less likely house today and you don't have to worry about that with the KKK when you can get paid.

Sht! Someone tell him to shut up, we have predictive text going!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Sounds like you guys have a great evening planned My youngest isn't quite old enough to buy alcohol yet so allegedly the beers are just for me

college ball is great, they have done a good job keeping the politics out of the game for the most part and is genuinely a good time to watch. Just waiting for the 8PM Tucker to kick this night off

Nothing like spending time with the folks you care about though no matter what it is for

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

Have a nice night.

I said "show me courage" and you back down?

What the hell are you made of?
It isn't guts...

Tampons?
Cmon ...

George Patton called from the other side and told me to stop slapping women around so... I should probably leave you alone.

You make no sense, you clearly have issues.. I was trying to be nice, take a hint and have a nice night.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That's exactly right! My oldest is 18 and the first thing he did when his bday rolled around is register to vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Uhm no..

Him saying I'm out to drug him, earned that response.

Telling people to break the law in the name of the celestial court, is bad advice. Wouldn't you agree?

It's the duty of all good men to disobey unjust laws.

The only way to know if your cause is just is to fight it out and see who Heaven favors.

It's the best advice you've ever been given. Now stop shaking in your boots and show me what courage is.

"It's the best advice you've ever been given"

It is true, those stopping Hitler in the 40's would've been branded as criminals, traitors, murderers and god knows what else

This isn't quite at that point, yet, but only because they haven't gotten their chance to murder countless innocents. Unless you count the unborn, which of course count. In which case, no warm-blooded human could possibly bare reading the statistics let alone contemplating how many lives abortion has taken and the lies its supporters continue to tell in order to propagate this generally cruel practice

I'm not saying it should always be illegal, as self-defense is a human right so in cases of life or death it is OK at least in my opinion but beyond that no way Jose

This is a debate.... Not a freaking war. And I can with absolute certainty guarantee Hitler isn't going to show up.
edit on 29-9-2020 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Between a party that flirts with communism, lies about mob violence, apologizes for antifa, craps on police, threatens our bill of rights, wants to tax us to death, creates racial tension, and wants to strip us of our rights/values/beliefs/exceptionalism vs. the party of tangible results.

Allowing the left to assume power would indeed spell the end of the Republic. The SCOTUS gives us a decent amount of insulation from their illegitimate stupidity, but not nearly enough. To ensure we still have a Constitution left to preserve/worth preserving we have to win and we have to win big.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Here we go!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So far so good!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So Biden officially took ownership of the Green New Deal

What a disaster. Other than that, him calling Trump a liar was hilarious. From Corn Pop to Delaware State to being arrested in South Africa to so much more, Biden is a liar embodied. Trump isn't perfect or the face of honesty, don't get me wrong I realize that, but Biden and democrats sure don't have any room to lecture him about it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Anyone notice the pen Biden held the entire time?

If I was cynical, I'd point to a post I and a few others made hours before the debate. Strange isn't it

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There are many frequencies beyond what you stated that could be used, and they could choose to use illegal bandwidths that would be harder to detect.

Joes performance was so weak if he was cheating it doesn’t matter. I’d go with dentures as the place to hide the receiver, hidden, adjustable, Audio straight to the jaw and ear.

a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
that was like watching to old men arguing in a golf club

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I want an explanation for the "pen" Biden had a death grip on throughout the entire debate

Hope the President calls him out if he has another prop like that

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

My thoughts as well!!

Knowing what is available it would be unencrypted and have entirely too much range, look for a prop near Biden like a bottle he doesn't drink from or a pen that is just a little too grip-heavy 😊

Posted 8 hours before the debate, Biden DID have a pen in his hand the entire time

I know it sounds stupid but our drug task force used this same gambit!!!!!
edit on 9/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

What if Biden mops the floor with Trump?

Hahahahaha even I can't keep a straight face...

What if water wasn't wet?
Too funny...

Surprise! Water isn't wet.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Tonight Biden will probably be using a communications earpiece so his handlers can feed him answers, etc

Most of these setups are large a bulky, but let's assume his may be better with some sort of induction loop around the neck like a necklace

Any RF guru live nearby? Intercepting that audio will make you rich. If MSM won't buy it, I will

Also, not condoning jamming or spoofing, but I would laugh if someone fed him bad information..

You'd knock out Trump's wire, too, if you did that. And possibly every radio mike in the building. Including the ones used by the secret service agents protecting Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join