It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio/jammer fans near the debate - find Biden's communications

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: muzzleflash
You're all a bunch of slaves to me. I'm a Free Man and don't put up with grown Men shaking in cowardice.

Learn your history and who your forefathers were!!

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

Stopping criminals is legal always.
ALWAYS

If your a proud Freeman then why do you cry about sleeping in a tunnel and always asking for handouts?

Aw man, come on, that was a #ed up low blow...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
HAHAHAHA. I really love this site. Where else can you come and read some good conspiracy theory and dive deep into the mind of some of Trump Crazy followers. Look at Biden and Look at Trump, Look at their records. Based on their records, I would say Trump is the one likely to cheat.

I just don't see how you:

1) Have a brain in your skull capable of typing in English on a computer.

And
2) Just said what you said.

It seems like an impossible contradiction.

Thanks Man, Appreciate the luv. Crazy Trumpians lol

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
By the way, word is Biden is going to use his body double tonight.

Now thats pretty funny. Trump will be using his double as well

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

You're all a bunch of slaves to me. I'm a Free Man and don't put up with grown Men shaking in cowardice.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

ALWAYS

If your a proud Freeman then why do you cry about sleeping in a tunnel and always asking for handouts?

No, the dude calls people slaves and idiots all the time yet he relies on others to get by in life like he is entitled to it all.

Look at any thread he jumps into, he turns it to an all about him thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Large and bulky? Is this the same tech that the Secret Service uses for communications? Because theirs are small and streamlined. I would think Biden would have one of those.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That's a good question, and one I've wondered about as well. They never should have tried to run Hillary either. I honestly felt bad for the woman because wanted it so bad but the stress would have killed her. I can't stand her but it doesn't mean I want her to die. Biden is the same way.

The only thing I can figure is that the old white man is the best shot they have at getting a blackish woman in to represent their party since minority women can't get over 2% of the vote from democrats in America.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Agreed the entire thread is tongue in cheek

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Folks my point is that Trump's campaign would be missing a serious opportunity if they didn't have their own RF people at/near the event. If they could locate a signal and actually get content, it would be a major upset and a big deal no matter how good the Google/Alphabet/Spooky left wing billionaire technology is, there is always somebody better. Someone who won't be thrown off by spread spectrum and transmission windows

Cheating during the debate, that would be Donna Brazile 2.0 so I hope they will make it happen if there is any truth to this at all (and I suspect there is, since Biden denied the third party search)
edit on 9/29/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

By the way JBurns, FANTASTIC IDEA. This needs to get out there. This needs to happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: panoz77

Good video , it's a good synopsis of what is really going on with Joe.

around 4:51 you can really tell someone is directing him , then when he starts droning on about Cancer and catches himself that is sure sign that he is aware of his mental illness .

Honestly what there doing to this man is evil , just let the guy retire I wonder what in the hell leverage do they have on him that is forcing him into this situation .

Obviously none of us truly know, but I don’t think it’s leverage. I think they just convinced the guy that he’s the only one capable to do this and created this martyr situation around him. The DNC knows the next best thing to Obama is the guy who was by his side for 8 years, (despite doing nothing the entire time, it’s about appearance only) and why take a chance on some new candidates who are touting new ideas when they can go with old Joe, knowing full well he’s easy enough to manipulate? So 1 part shoe-in for Democrat voters and 1 part easily manipulated = Joe Biden.

He reminds me of the kid in school that got picked on for years, just wants to be everyone’s friend and will give you his lunch if you ask, then turn around with a sad face when you smash his peanut butter sandwich in his face and laugh at him for being an idiot for giving it.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Any reason why trump wouldn’t take a signal jammer on stage with him? Seems like a simple solution.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I fully support a signal jammer that doesn't allow Biden to use an earpiece. He should be expected to speak on his own behalf without Jilp in his ear.

If he is cheating he should be disqualified.

In fact the Dem party should be banned from this election and have to go to third parties.

They cheated and should lose automatically.

Oh wait this is like the NFL cheating doesn't change the score it only incurs tiny fines. Well cheating is OK and being promoted now...

Jam that #

You’re right, Muzzy! JAM THAT SH!T.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

ALWAYS

No, the dude calls people slaves and idiots all the time yet he relies on others to get by in life like he is entitled to it all.

Yeah, I’m not so sure about muzzle lately. I think he should probably lay off politics for a bit and settle down. He was on a whole martyrdom kick yesterday, talking about being 100% responsible for fixing all of this. It’s great we all have a place we can come and vent and even bust some balls, but lately there have been a few posts that gives me concern for the well-being of the posters.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They won't be using conventional earpieces, they will be bone conducting. I'm sure with today's tech they can plant one under his hair and will never show. I'm working, so I cant dig deeper now, but I would bet the tech is better than this quick search:
www.bing.com...
Flashlight in ear, no problem.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Unlawful means against the law.

Immoral means wrong.

Many laws are immoral, as is the policy that is their foundation.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know..doesn't Secret Service routinely check for listening devices and bugs?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

ALWAYS

He was wrong too.

I haven't asked anyone for help money wise in half a year or longer. I have a system now it just took awhile to figure it out.

I wasn't crying about any of that.

I was crying because I lost my soul to hatred and may never recover it.

I was crying because I lost my humanity.

And it's ppl like him that I want to punish for it.

That's why I cry.
Because Im a monster now and don't know how to undo that. I became ruthlessly hateful.

I was crying at my own funeral.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

ALWAYS

You make it about me every time I discuss an idea.

Always turn it personal.

Now it's about ME because YOU made it so.

Don't like it???
Maybe stick to the topic instead of focus entirely on personally attacking me????

Derp

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Go back and read it - its all plain to see.

Guy comes in and doesmt even debate or discuss topics - just attacks a poster personally.

Then turns around and blames victim for always making it about them.

That person is a sociopath for even trying that #...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who would have thought that ppl could be so insanely jealous of a guy that lives on the street and hardly has any food...

I am so pleased to realize that I # people's heads up so bad that I can make some random jerk JEALOUS of a homeless guy.

Bwahahahaha
Maybe my life does have a purpose after all?

You should be so ashamed at how far YOU fell.
Im on the way up mofo.

Oh yeah - Jam Bidens earpiece thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join