It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio/jammer fans near the debate - find Biden's communications

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: muzzleflash

ROFLMAO

You quote some random piece about the mythological celestial court of ancient China ??

You're trolling me son... I'm talking about the FCC. Real people, with real laws, who will knock on your door...

Again, it's a cute idea. Illegal in the U.S., but cute.

You're mentality is exactly why war is the only way forward.

And yours is why lithium comes in different dosages...

link   
Does anyone really think Biden could listen to Trump, Wallace and an earpiece, while trying to figure out an intelligent response in his head? I think he’d be beyond flustered, which is exactly what Trump needs to do to him, shouldn’t take much.

link   
Here’s an article discussing how modern day bootleggers (concert bootlegs, not moonshine) tap into IEM (in-ear monitors) feeds and get excellent quality recordings off of them.

icitwebzine.blogspot.com...

That’ll at least point you in the direction you want to go in.

JBurns, just shoot me a PM next time. I had ya covered on your thread last week about delaying the protester’s voices to confuse them with a PA system. If it’s got something to do with audio, if I don’t have an exact answer right away, I know someone who does!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
It probably won't happen but I would love to see Biden stop talking when he's answering a question and saying "Are you still there? I don't hear you anymore"

I think that's a 3 shot drink... If you're doing the drinking game lol

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You're all a bunch of slaves to me. I'm a Free Man and don't put up with grown Men shaking in cowardice.

Learn your history and who your forefathers were!!

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

Stopping criminals is legal always.
ALWAYS

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You're all a bunch of slaves to me. I'm a Free Man and don't put up with grown Men shaking in cowardice.

Learn your history and who your forefathers were!!

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

Stopping criminals is legal always.
ALWAYS

If your a proud Freeman then why do you cry about sleeping in a tunnel and always asking for handouts?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

ROFLMAO

You quote some random piece about the mythological celestial court of ancient China ??

You're trolling me son... I'm talking about the FCC. Real people, with real laws, who will knock on your door...

Right because you'll never win an argument so you have to drug me into submission.

Slave.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
By the way, word is Biden is going to use his body double tonight.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

ROFLMAO

Right because you'll never win an argument so you have to drug me into submission.

Slave.

Dude... You sound schizophrenic, and you don't know what you're talking about. I admire your passion though, it's a trait lacking in many people these days.

Best of luck to ya, and God Speed.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

ROFLMAO

Slave.

Dude... You sound schizophrenic, and you don't know what you're talking about. I admire your passion though, it's a trait lacking in many people these days.

Best of luck to ya, and God Speed.

He should be sending you a don't ever talk to me again or else" pm like he just did to me.
🤣

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
LOL jam his frequency with gibberish...would be hilarious. As somebody's mentioned just that echo in your ear screws you up.

Why wouldn't Biden okay checking for an ear piece? Not doing so makes you look so guilty

edit on 29-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
HAHAHAHA. I really love this site. Where else can you come and read some good conspiracy theory and dive deep into the mind of some of Trump Crazy followers. Look at Biden and Look at Trump, Look at their records. Based on their records, I would say Trump is the one likely to cheat.

Deflect much, why is Biden refusing to have an independent party check for an ear piece? About the only legit reason is if he has a hearing aid, and is vain enough that is bothers him. Otherwise see no reason for a simple ear check.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

- Margaret Thatcher

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."

- Margaret Thatcher

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.

Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: JBurns

while biden 'probably' be using a communications earpiece you guys will watch the debate with your pants open.

LOL you likely got your pants open now, trolling all the way from Munich. Why do you even give a #? Is Germany really that boring?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
By the way, word is Biden is going to use his body double tonight.

Walter has more charm and personality than Obiden ever will.

edit on 29-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Good video , it's a good synopsis of what is really going on with Joe.

around 4:51 you can really tell someone is directing him , then when he starts droning on about Cancer and catches himself that is sure sign that he is aware of his mental illness .

Honestly what there doing to this man is evil , just let the guy retire I wonder what in the hell leverage do they have on him that is forcing him into this situation .

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: JBurns

while biden 'probably' be using a communications earpiece you guys will watch the debate with your pants open.

Thanks for letting us know. Will we have our hands on our wieners, too?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: walkinghomer
HAHAHAHA. I really love this site. Where else can you come and read some good conspiracy theory and dive deep into the mind of some of Trump Crazy followers. Look at Biden and Look at Trump, Look at their records. Based on their records, I would say Trump is the one likely to cheat.

Except you'd be wrong again. The DNC & Hillary cheated the last time, not Trump. Trump is not an idiot, he knows if you agree with him you'll vote for him, he doesn't need to cheat even if it means losing.

You guys need to understand that facts matter.

You know "FACT" is a four letter word to them.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

Schizophrenic ? Really . ?

Guy this is ATS we are all paranoid some of us a bit more than others , It's the ones that are not putting off some Schizo signs those you have to worry about .

The fact that your hurling insults is a pointer that you find his points valid .

Just agree or don't say anything if you don't have a good retort , insults only come from weakness.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join