It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio/jammer fans near the debate - find Biden's communications

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

We did not bomb Japan to show our ideology is better, my Lord. We bombed Japan to hamper war production, thusly to end the war.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Bet Trump's got all the military info necessary don't you think?

😎

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I do think there should be someone or some system to make sure tonight's participants are using thier own answers.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Jam those signals and when the old bastard's Medicalert bracelet goes off and he keels over with no responders showing up, then you're on the hook for homicide, so no thanks.

That's not true.

You cannot be held responsible for a criminal forcing you to stop him then endangering himself by his own illegal cheating evil behaviors.

The jury will acquit.

The crackerjack box your law degree came in, was worth more.

Dude... Straight up, jamming RF is illegal. You will be prosecuted. I know the idea is cute, and I get the sentiment. But it's illegal and you will be held responsible for anything happening while intentionally or unintentionally blocking communications.

You're a yes man that agrees with the system and is "just following orders" ??

I will educate you on how law really works:

mandate of Heaven

"According to this belief, Heaven (天, Tian) embodies the natural order and the will of the just ruler of China, the "Son of Heaven" of the "Celestial Empire". If a ruler was overthrown, this was interpreted as an indication that the ruler was unworthy, and had lost the mandate. It was also a common belief that natural disasters such as famine and flood were divine retributions bearing signs of Heaven's displeasure with the ruler, so there would often be revolts following major disasters as the people saw these calamities as signs that the Mandate of Heaven had been withdrawn.[1]"

So - it's all in our heads.
There is no legal or illegal, there is only the natural order of things and the Divine Law.

It's called Kill or Be Killed and the Winner Writes History.

Tough cookies huh?
This is War and Evil will lose.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why jam this supposed transmission when Great Brain can take on the entire DNC and 4D chess debate them into submission?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Bet Trump's got all the military info necessary don't you think?

😎

Of course .

but civilians trying to jam his ear mic signals is a futile effort .

It will be encrypted and it could even be a frequency hopping set up to ensure security .

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

We did not bomb Japan to show our ideology is better, my Lord. We bombed Japan to hamper war production, thusly to end the war.

So why was Tokyo firebombed and hundreds of thousands of civilians murdered in 1 night?

It was all about politics and sending a message.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All we need is a nice little EMP device to discharge ten seconds into the debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

ROFLMAO

You quote some random piece about the mythological celestial court of ancient China ??

You're trolling me son... I'm talking about the FCC. Real people, with real laws, who will knock on your door...

Again, it's a cute idea. Illegal in the U.S., but cute.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
""...whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...,"

Declaration of Independence.

You have a moral obligation to stop criminals everywhere always.

Your duty is to protect the Constitution because it protects all humanity from tyranny.

If it costs your life and no one sees the truth that you're a patriot seeking Good so be it.

You must do the RIGHT THING no matter how much opposition or pain and suffering you will face.

Don't wait till it's too late. Clear your mind and think straight for a moment.

If there is a group attempting to destroy our nation you must stop them foreign or domestic.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Tonight Biden will probably be using a communications earpiece so his handlers can feed him answers, etc

Most of these setups are large a bulky, but let's assume his may be better with some sort of induction loop around the neck like a necklace

Any RF guru live nearby? Intercepting that audio will make you rich. If MSM won't buy it, I will

Also, not condoning jamming or spoofing, but I would laugh if someone fed him bad information..

Now, in theory this would be funny, I honestly don't think you'd need it. This guy is going to embarrass himself. No help needed.

I thought this thread was going to go the other way. To jam Biden's handlers so he wouldn't be fed answers/info.

Either way, tonight will be a # show for the Dems. Popcorn wll be had.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So why was Tokyo firebombed and hundreds of thousands of civilians murdered in 1 night?

It was all about politics and sending a message.

It wasn't to show our ideology is better. That's not even the close to the reason why we entered the war.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

while biden 'probably' be using a communications earpiece you guys will watch the debate with your pants open.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Ok so in WW2 we bombed Japan and Germany into bits. We murdered MILLIONS of innocent women and children bystanders to prove our political ideology is best by killing the opposition.

Not a century later the children and grandchildren of the men who dropped the A bomb are crying over the smallest little moral technicalities and scared of going to jail while resisting the Nazis???

Go to Hell cowards.
This is war grow balls.

What?

🤔

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

ROFLMAO

You quote some random piece about the mythological celestial court of ancient China ??

You're trolling me son... I'm talking about the FCC. Real people, with real laws, who will knock on your door...

Again, it's a cute idea. Illegal in the U.S., but cute.

You're mentality is exactly why war is the only way forward.

And I won't write good things about the people trying to hide behind laws that were at the same time the biggest group of arrogant criminals in the history of mankind.

This is War and your words ring hollow. You're in denial because this is some very serious #.

At the end we will see who Heaven supports.
I am confident it is not the tyrants.

It's life or death.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
HAHAHAHA. I really love this site. Where else can you come and read some good conspiracy theory and dive deep into the mind of some of Trump Crazy followers. Look at Biden and Look at Trump, Look at their records. Based on their records, I would say Trump is the one likely to cheat.

Except you'd be wrong again. The DNC & Hillary cheated the last time, not Trump. Trump is not an idiot, he knows if you agree with him you'll vote for him, he doesn't need to cheat even if it means losing.

You guys need to understand that facts matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

while biden 'probably' be using a communications earpiece you guys will watch the debate with your pants open.

Gotta wipe cheeto dust off on something...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Ok so in WW2 we bombed Japan and Germany into bits. We murdered MILLIONS of innocent women and children bystanders to prove our political ideology is best by killing the opposition.

Not a century later the children and grandchildren of the men who dropped the A bomb are crying over the smallest little moral technicalities and scared of going to jail while resisting the Nazis???

Go to Hell cowards.
This is war grow balls.

What?

🤔

They were saying you shouldnt do the right thing because a piece of paper said it's bad.

I was making a point the children of the greatest warriors in history apparently are biggest cowards in history.

Had MLK Jr believed this way the blacks would still be at the end of the bus.

But he wasn't a coward he went to jail for doing the right thing and now he is the King.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JBurns

Also, not condoning jamming or spoofing, but I would laugh if someone fed him bad information..

I don't think his brain can process someone talking in his ear and then he needs to repeat it within seconds. If he delays like 10 seconds per question then we know what is up...lol And he most likely will still screw it up.

We are talking about a person who is asked a question and the answer is on the teleprompter to just read...no thought involved just wait and answer after the person stops talking....

Well, already done, here is an example, analyzed by a great body language expert. I'm sure she will be watching the debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It probably won't happen but I would love to see Biden stop talking when he's answering a question and saying "Are you still there? I don't hear you anymore"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join