It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio/jammer fans near the debate - find Biden's communications

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh I wasn't saying anything your support of it, brother... I was just saying that I support blocking the son of a bitch's cheating and being fed answers. If the left wants to win, they need to fight fair.

link   

I think Trump screwed up. He shouldn't have even mentioned earpieces and let Joe think he was pulling a fast one until he realized all frequencies were jammed. The look on his face would have been priceless.

link   
HAHAHAHA. I really love this site. Where else can you come and read some good conspiracy theory and dive deep into the mind of some of Trump Crazy followers. Look at Biden and Look at Trump, Look at their records. Based on their records, I would say Trump is the one likely to cheat.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

How true! Get a team of RF people there, along with all the foreign intelligence services that will no doubt be near by

Only problem, if the Russians or the Chinese get ahold of it they will just blackmail the winner not use it to save this county

But if someone can get that audio, they will save this country

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yeah you got that right... I can see the left openly cheating and then throwing a huge hissy fit for being caught.

They are already caught cheating with ballots all over the country.

It's time to disqualify them.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

What record? Biden has invented most of his past.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Also, not condoning jamming or spoofing, but I would laugh if someone fed him bad information..

I don't think his brain can process someone talking in his ear and then he needs to repeat it within seconds. If he delays like 10 seconds per question then we know what is up...lol And he most likely will still screw it up.

We are talking about a person who is asked a question and the answer is on the teleprompter to just read...no thought involved just wait and answer after the person stops talking....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

What if Biden mops the floor with Trump?

Hahahahaha even I can't keep a straight face...

What if water wasn't wet?
Too funny...

Have you ever tried powdered water??

Good for on-the-go, ballgames, hiking, etc. Just add the powder to a 16 to 20 oz bottle of water and VIOLA! What you don't drink can be refrigerated and drank at a later date.

I feel so outta touch lol...

What the # did you just say?
Lmfao

It's was a joke because you said "what if water wasn't wet" lol.

But you know there are people out there who be gullible enough to buy that stuff in bulk if it was real...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Agreed my brother 😁👍

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Too funny...

Good for on-the-go, ballgames, hiking, etc. Just add the powder to a 16 to 20 oz bottle of water and VIOLA! What you don't drink can be refrigerated and drank at a later date.

Lmfao

But you know there are people out there who be gullible enough to buy that stuff in bulk if it was real...

You just gave me one of the best ideas ever lol.

I need some attorneys to help me work the legality of this business model out...

It's not a pet rock but we're getting awfully close lol.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
Look at their records. Based on their records, I would say Trump is the one likely to cheat.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA. I really love this site. Where else can you come and read some good conspiracy theory and dive deep into the mind of some of Trump Crazy followers. Look at Biden and Look at Trump, Look at their records. Based on their records, I would say Trump is the one likely to cheat.

I just don't see how you:

1) Have a brain in your skull capable of typing in English on a computer.

And
2) Just said what you said.

It seems like an impossible contradiction.

link   

Jam those signals and when the old bastard's Medicalert bracelet goes off and he keels over with no responders showing up, then you're on the hook for homicide, so no thanks.

link   

Too funny...

Lmfao

You just gave me one of the best ideas ever lol.

I need some attorneys to help me work the legality of this business model out...

It's not a pet rock but we're getting awfully close lol.

No, it's definitely not a pet rock, but it'll sell as good or better LOLOLOL
edit on 29-9-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Was Biden's request for 2 bathroom breaks approved by the committee?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well not sure what record you are talking about, but old Joe sure the hell doesn't have a good one...You know where he lied about school, cheated through his classes, plagiarize during a prior Presidential campaign to lose it once he was caught and continued to plagiarize whenever it suited him? That Joe??? We will not even get into his lying on a grand scale...lol How about lately using a teleprompter to answer questions from the crowd where it was all setup and he had the answer already on the teleprompter for a "random" question...

So in the end Trump can and will stand there for 3 hours and have zero problem talking about anything, he does it like twice a day, so what does he need to cheat about. He doesn't need notes or a teleprompter, and he knows the names of everyone in the room too. He does this day in and out...

So which one do you think needs to cheat again?

edit on 29-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Jam those signals and when the old bastard's Medicalert bracelet goes off and he keels over with no responders showing up, then you're on the hook for homicide, so no thanks.

That's not true.

You cannot be held responsible for a criminal forcing you to stop him then endangering himself by his own illegal cheating evil behaviors.

The jury will acquit.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Was Biden's request for 2 bathroom breaks approved by the committee?

Giuliani claims Joe Biden has dementia as Trump campaign demands 'third party inspection' to see if Biden is wearing an earpiece to help with answers in tonight's debate

'Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined,' Trump's campaign said in a statement Tuesday afternoon.

'On top of the refusal to take a drug test, it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate. With his 47 years as a failed Washington politician, how much help does Biden want?' the Trump campaign added. ........

'Biden's handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request,' the Trump campaign said, echoing Fox's reporting.

No breaks will happen during the 90-minute debate.....

LoL

edit on 9292020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ok so in WW2 we bombed Japan and Germany into bits. We murdered MILLIONS of innocent women and children bystanders to prove our political ideology is best by killing the opposition.

Not a century later the children and grandchildren of the men who dropped the A bomb are crying over the smallest little moral technicalities and scared of going to jail while resisting the Nazis???

Go to Hell cowards.
This is war grow balls.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That's not true.

You cannot be held responsible for a criminal forcing you to stop him then endangering himself by his own illegal cheating evil behaviors.

The jury will acquit.

The crackerjack box your law degree came in, was worth more.

Dude... Straight up, jamming RF is illegal. You will be prosecuted. I know the idea is cute, and I get the sentiment. But it's illegal and you will be held responsible for anything happening while intentionally or unintentionally blocking communications.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join