It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when....Russian collusion was important?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It's kind of why I made this thread. See, democrats and Trump haters latched on to the "Russia" thing and beat it for several years, you/they, acted as if it was important. Acted as if Russian collusion was important to you. Now that Hunter Biden is seen to have taken part in Russian collusion, it's not a thing. You don't even want to talk about it. As if you and your party are fake assholes. I'd love for that not to be the case, we need a healthy two party system at the very least, but as it stands, the democratic party is worthless unless someone stands up and shows some integrity.

I honestly get that this is a huge problem this close to the election, but the blame seems to sit in one area, and it's not Trump or the right or Republicans. Seeing you openly act as if you hold some moral high ground here is so far beyond laughable, it's almost frightening.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Cool story bro🤔

a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

stay classy sister.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

When dealing with the fake all you got to do is stay real.

Joe Biden should not have an issue deflecting the fake game of the Trumpletz...

It dont cost to be real.
Unless you fake.

So Hunter didn't get that money from the Russian lady?

Nothing released shows this to be true. we dont know if Hunter had access to the account they claim was a bribe. As of right now no way to answer that question until they actually pull the financial records.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Lessons from BIDEN LOLa reply to: Arnie123

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

When dealing with the fake all you got to do is stay real.

Joe Biden should not have an issue deflecting the fake game of the Trumpletz...

It dont cost to be real.
Unless you fake.

So Hunter didn't get that money from the Russian lady?

Nothing released shows this to be true. we dont know if Hunter had access to the account they claim was a bribe. As of right now no way to answer that question until they actually pull the financial records.

The report shows it was a wire transfer.

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina. Ms. Baturina is the wife (widow) of the former mayor of Moscow.

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

I suppose the senators could have lied, but wouldn't that be easy to disprove?

Maybe it's all legit. Maybe Hunter is a really good guy. I don't know, but until some questions can be asked without being yelled at to not ask questions, I'm afraid this looks kind of bad, and there is a chance folks outside of Trump's orbit might hear about this. But all is not lost. As you can see, ignoring the facts is perfectly acceptable and may help the really stupid people deal with all this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join