It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden Presidential Debate Sept-29-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

State debt and paying more into the Treasury than you get back are not the same thing. I was going to say it doesn't take a genius to figure this out but I guess it does.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

And yet trump didn't resort to name calling. He stuck to issues. weird.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

That was hillary. Biden just called them predators.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

My wife said he sounds like jim carey in 'fun with dick and jane' when he can't say statistics "ssassisstics."

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Erno86

Reaching much? Look, I'm not trying to whataboutism this, but my God... every presidency has had some group that has made the stupid argument that a president's actions weaken our position in the world. With Obama it was the world apology tour and bow-fest at the feet of foreign leaders, with Bush 2 it was the warmongering in the Middle East, with Clinton it was the man's propensity to discuss sensitive federal business over the phone while his whores were servicing him, etc. Sorry, but it's all bullcrap, including from you here.

D.J. Trump has attempted and even succeeded on almost every traitorous play in the book for Putin's army of espionage agents, who obviously demanded the breakdown of U.S. democratic ideals --- Which puts Trump in the league of a U.S. citizen working with agents of a foreign power, without the permission of the U.S. federal government.

"Trump harmed the United States in three ways...during last Tuesday's debate:

The first way in which Trump damaged the country was in his salute to violent extremists --- 'Proud Boys, stand back and stand by.'
Stand by?

The president of the United States refused to condemn white supremacists and instead called on modern brownshirts to 'standby.'

The second way in which Trump damaged our country was by seeding further doubts about the election. He served as a mouthpiece for Russian style propaganda about the illegitimacy of American democracy. and laid the groundwork for postelection upheaval and violence.

Here's what Trump said:
'As far as the ballots are concerned, it's a disaster...This is going to be a fraud like you've never seen...It's a rigged election.'

That leads to the third way in which Trump wounded our nation: He made our country a laughingstock around the world. Trump claimed in 2016 that he would make Americans respected around the globe --- but instead, we are pitied.

America should stand together to disavow Trump's words and ensure we don't ever go a step down that road."

quote: "Trump Calls On Extremists to 'Stand by' -- Nicholas Kristof - New York Times OP-ED Thursday, October 1, 2020
edit on 1-10-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 1-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 1-10-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It’s my understanding the the nominal head of the Proud Boys is a black Hispanic gentleman.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It’s my understanding the the nominal head of the Proud Boys is a black Hispanic gentleman.

Nice...

He then should be able to "cease an desist" along with the rest of his traitorous lot of white supremacists.

quote: Joe Biden
edit on 1-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added quote source

My current location:

A parking lot wifi...located somewhere around Baltimore, Maryland
edit on 1-10-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I’ve yet to see any evidence that this group is racist other than leftists using it as talking points.

Since you seem well versed with this group would you care to provide any evidence?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I intend on growing a ZZ Top beard,

Get started now, you'll have some catching up to do.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Get started now, you'll have some catching up to do.

Christ, I'd need Miracle Grow to catch you.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I’ve yet to see any evidence that this group is racist other than leftists using it as talking points.

Since you seem well versed with this group would you care to provide any evidence?

"Proud Boys is a militant group who have been involved in numerous street fights in the past few years."

"The campaign tried to walk back the 'standby comment on Wednesday, but a different message had already been received: 'This makes me so happy,' one Proud Boy wrote in an online forum. 'Well sir! We're ready!!'"

quote: NYT's - Opinion - Thursday, October 1, 2020
edit on 1-10-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If "militant" is now synonymous with "racist," then you would agree that ANTIFA, the Black Panthers, La Raza, BLM, etc are racists?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

"Proud Boys is a militant group who have been involved in numerous street fights in the past few years."

So have BLM, Antifa, the Jets and the Sharks.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Whew.

Thank God you missed the He Man Woman Haters Club.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The first three debate interruptions were initiated by the tough guy.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
How many fires have the Proud Boys started?

How many businesses have the Proud Boys looted?

How many riots have the Proud Boys instigated?

Now here's a mystery question: What does Israeli Intelligence call the Proud Boys? 🤫

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Whew.

Thank God you missed the He Man Woman Haters Club.

I did ask to add Jenny Craig to the SPLC list.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just Jenny Craig and not Weight Watchers? They both promote body shaming you know.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Be aware of your next debate moderator.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

Just Jenny Craig and not Weight Watchers? They both promote body shaming you know.

Jenny Craig charged me by the pound!

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join