It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden Presidential Debate Sept-29-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Conservative Resurgence nails it.

"If you ever wondered what a debate would be like with a dominant President who's had it with his rival candidate being propped up by the entire media industrial complex while also dealing with an opponent that can't finish a single sentence without blatantly lying about his rival, whether it be covid numbers, economic numbers, crime rates, you name it.

Well we saw that frustration unleashed tonight by President Trump...and yes, it wasn't pretty. In fact, it got downright ugly, but it was So NEEDED"

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Fox this morning commented on how they thought it was interesting that Google showed spikes of people searching “How to move to Canada” and “Moving to Canada” last night during the debate.

This tells me the left knows Biden lost and are scared that Trump is going to win the election.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: shockedonlooker
Biden didn't do as badly as I expected, but it annoyed me that all Wallace did was talk over Trump, which WAS expected.

Yeah, I mean we all know Wallace is no fan of Trump. That's the only reason he got to do the debate.

The Left will be like "Oh he was a Fox moderator!"

Yeah, and Fox has diversity on their staff. It's not 100% pro-Trump like CNN or MSNBC's is 100% anti-Trump.

And Wallace is a registered Democrat. He was clearly biased against Trump.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
And Wallace is a registered Democrat. He was clearly biased against Trump.

No one should ever try to get Trumpy Bear to answer questions or to stop rambling, Trumpy Bear should be able to do whatever Trumpy Bear wants. Debates are rigged.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Watching trump was like watching all of my school day bullies wrapped into one, I am envious of the people that didn't have to be on the receiving end of that kind of abuse in their lives, but it's probably why they are incapable of seeing him for what he really is.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
Watching trump was like watching all of my school day bullies wrapped into one, I am envious of the people that didn't have to be on the receiving end of that kind of abuse in their lives, but it's probably why they are incapable of seeing him for what he really is.

You are just repeating the pre prepared narrative.
If Biden is able to get bullied - as you call it - then he is not fit to lead the free world.

It is somewhat disingenuous to call Trump a bully when he has faced so much crap from Democrats( including Biden), the media and the usual cringe-worthy mouthpieces from Hollywood. The definition of a bully is not someone who reacts to attacks on their person by stomping their attackers into the ground. Poke the bear and you get your head ripped off... no point crying about being bullied after initiating a conflict.

Democrats - "We expect you to take all the sh*t we throw at you and cower before us, placate us and give in to our demands.... if you don;t? Well you are a bully!"

Sorry fella, not going to fly.

edit on 30/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Conservative Resurgence nails it.

"If you ever wondered what a debate would be like with a dominant President who's had it with his rival candidate being propped up by the entire media industrial complex while also dealing with an opponent that can't finish a single sentence without blatantly lying about his rival, whether it be covid numbers, economic numbers, crime rates, you name it.

Well we saw that frustration unleashed tonight by President Trump...and yes, it wasn't pretty. In fact, it got downright ugly, but it was So NEEDED"

Wallace is a fool and Biden came across as weak imo. He wouldn't;t answer the key questions.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If Trump gives you a case of the goo, then you are not fit to lead a Girl Scout troop into selling cookies by the grocery store.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesearchfortruth
It's pretty clear Biden bested Trump here. Made Trump look very imbalanced and unprofessional with his incessant interruptions.

Only time will tell, hoping that no matter who wins we can find a way to be in peace with one another.

LOL Trump chopped off the plan Biden and Wallace had to dominate with lies and mis-statements.

They got away with hardly any LOLz 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Biden stated that he was eliminating Trump's tax cuts, thereby raising my taxes.

To hell with everything else.

Biden is going to raise taxes on everyone and he openly said it!

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's actually a tax cut for me but I still won't be voting for either one.

EDIT: I voted yesterday with my mail in ballots.

edit on 30-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I haven't voted yet, but I live in Oregon so someone might have done it for me.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you have any left, Could you send a couple in for me too?
Lol jk

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I haven't voted yet, but I live in Oregon so someone might have done it for me.

I did, I voted 'Three Lunches a Day' from the Hobbit Party for you about 16 times.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
If you have any left, Could you send a couple in for me too?
Lol jk

I just wasted them on DB.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yes, not allowing your debate opponent to spew unfettered lies for 90 minutes without rebutting is "bullying". Sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think they should let Jeremy Clarkson moderate the next debate.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Do you not realize by now, that "white supremacy" is whatever and whomever the media and the left disagree with?? Get out of here with that. You've been on ATS long enough to know this.

Calm your nips buddy.

Thanks for the info but no thanks for the assholery.

No... I do not EAT BREATHE AND SLEEP ATS. I have been here for a while and no, I don't know who Proud Boys are... So that might explain my astonishment, you might think? But hey... Way to go with going directly to asshat mode. Much appreciated. S'ok, I wouldn't hang around people like you either. Smartasses are so overrated.

A simple explanation would have sufficed. The rest... You can keep that to yourself.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You saw a bully and I saw someone standing in the face of fascism and saying what needs to be heard.

But you can call him a bully. A Russian Spy. Putin's lap dog. Angry. Orange. I don't care.

No matter how much you hate him. No matter how much you can't stand it... He's Still YOUR PRESIDENT! Hahaha!

....and not one damn thing you can do about it, now is there?
edit on 30-9-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

That's the left's talking point, but it seems to me that if Joe Biden can't handle an hour and a half of that, he's not going to be able to handle a real crisis, either. If that's true, he's not fit for office.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join