It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden Presidential Debate Sept-29-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Biden spoke about Trump lying so much that I think he's setting up a reason not to do any more debates.

I could really see them pulling the trigger on it now.

Biden had a decent showing. They're not gonna take the chance with 2 more.

They are going to claim Trump didn't follow the rules as their excuse to avoid the next debates.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: DBCowboy

Some will look to see who would create a government to make a bigger safety net.

Some will look to see who would create more freedom for individual efforts and opportunities.

Why is it that individual efforts and opportunities can't be a safety net?

TheRedneck

They're the oldest safety nets in the book.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I think Trump missed a good one in the mail in voting bit. He could have said that all he heard was Russian Collusion interfering in the 2016 election and now the Democrats want anyone that lives in a country with a Kinko’s and the ability to lick a stamp to mail in a fraudulent ballot. The shear volume of which could take a year to separate from legitimate votes to have an accurate count.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Thank you, and I totally agree.

I'm starting to sound to repeat myself, but he wasn't playing to his true strength.

He should act like he does at his rallies. Point out all the good. The facts, figures and points that make him look strong.

Hell, he should point out he's doing 2-3 rallies a day on top of all his other work.

He is the hardest working President we've ever had.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Ok I agree Biden was TRYING... but he looked like he was playing make believe more than being a bully.

I like the humanity of Trump also. He expresses that well at his rallies.

Why didn't he point out he has thousands chanting "we love you" at his rallies?

Play to the positive rather than play the bully.

That speaks more strength to me.
edit on 29-9-2020 by pianopraze because: specified Biden

link   
Trump seemed upset with the stooge Chris Wallace and that threw off his game a lil bit

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's what I'm talking about.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I think he came out as a tiger in the first debate to make Biden take that stance in the next two. So Joe looks like a bitter man instead of the bigger man. Frankly I think Trump’s debate prep was five hours of reading memes between two hours of cat videos in the past two weeks.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Lol.

I agree that sounds like how he prepped.

Trump got caught off guard by some questions he should have expected/prepped.

If Biden didn't get the debate questions ahead of time... [insert meme here]

The slickest part of the night was making Biden look presentable/prepared.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ok so after listening this debate again have a couple of questions?

Joe Biden thinks pregnancy is a pre-existing condition, and that it cost woman more to have that taken care of than a man? Is this correct?, I mean did I hear that right?

I know we all heard Biden say, "If he were running", so then if he's not, then what's he doing? Was this admission that Harris is the real Presidential Candidate, or did he just misspeak?

During the economic and tax question, Biden said that he was going to get rid of the tax loop-hole that Trump was using to avoid paying taxes, but said that it was because Trump missed it up. Messed what up, was the loop-holes a thing for the rich donors to the political parties to use, and Trump has exposed them so it has to go, or did Biden just misspoke again?

I listen to more tomorrow, I really can't listen to this again tonight, but those statements are telling. Either Joe is laying out their agenda or he has shown that he really shouldn't be representing the country.
Either:
Joe as President will allow men and women to have medical procedures that they have no need for, just to make them feel better about their fake images of themselves, or Joe is going to say something so far off bases during a trade deal that the foreign power will just get sick of him and walk out. Either one can be viewed horridly to allies and enemies alike and can take a peaceful talk to war over a miss use of gender or sexuality.

Also if Biden isn't running for office, then doesn't that mean that all the ballots are invalid since he is listed as one of the candidates? I mean a vote for Biden is a vote for someone not running for office, so if he won, is it really right for him to take office at all?

And that Tax Loop-Hole lashing out he gave, Soros isn't going to be happy with those going away under Biden (if he really is running for office).

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I think Trump missed a good one in the mail in voting bit. He could have said that all he heard was Russian Collusion interfering in the 2016 election and now the Democrats want anyone that lives in a country with a Kinko’s and the ability to lick a stamp to mail in a fraudulent ballot. The shear volume of which could take a year to separate from legitimate votes to have an accurate count.

I think Trump missed a great point if at the end he had pointed out that Trump.com goes to Trumps campaign page, and Antifa.com goes to Biden's campaign page.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wow
Telemundo spanish language poll trump 66 biden 34

Joseph is in deep trouble
edit on 29/9/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Knowing that Joe/Hunter and their deep-state colleagues could be indicted RIGHT NOW by the DOJ, if the DOJ wanted to, makes all these side-shows so annoying.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Joe Biden thinks pregnancy is a pre-existing condition, and that it cost woman more to have that taken care of than a man? Is this correct?, I mean did I hear that right?

Pregnancy can be labeled a pre-existing condition for uninsured women who attempt to get insurance while pregnant. If you're pregnant at the time of application the insurance company can label it a preexisting condition and refuse to cover the medical bills associated with said pregnancy.

At least, that was the case before Obamacare.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
Telemundo spanish language poll trump 66 biden 34

Joseph is in deep trouble

Are those Spanish numbers?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Pregnancy can be labeled a pre-existing condition for uninsured women who attempt to get insurance while pregnant. If you're pregnant at the time of application the insurance company can label it a preexisting condition and refuse to cover the medical bills associated with said pregnancy.

Which is why people with existing and recent previously-existing medical conditions should be allowed to buy in to Medicare, if they can afford it, or continue getting Free Medicaid, if they are poor.

Everyone else will save a $bundle$ by not being forced to have medical coverages they don't want, or need.

Even 60 year-old men now pay for the maternity benefit. It's about $65 of their monthly ObamaCare premium.

link   
I will say, I think it's hilarious there's so many people who are like "OMG that was so unprofessional the bickering back and forth" like no other country's leaders act this way.

Ya'll ever watch the parliamentary slugfests in the UK and other countries that have that system? They get after each other pretty robustly.

link   
a reply to: carewemust
I believe so.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: bigsnowman

Which is why people with existing and recent previously-existing medical conditions should be allowed to buy in to Medicare, if they can afford it, or continue getting Free Medicaid, if they are poor.

Everyone else will save a $bundle$ by not being forced to have medical coverages they don't want, or need.

Even 60 year-old men now pay for the maternity benefit. It's about $65 of their monthly ObamaCare premium.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, which may be a first

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I had my hopes up. It looked like Biden was about to pass out from all the uppers he'd likely taken. If Biden won't take a drug test he's just as guilty as someone refusing to be tested at work!!!!!!!! Hey mannnnn!!!!!Who does Biden think he is? Refusing a drug test that regular people are required to take to keep their Jobe's.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join