It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden Presidential Debate Sept-29-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I agree

He sounded like a teen pretending to be a man... then retreated to being a whiny teenager.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The perfect response would have been that if you have no influence nor motivation now, then what influence or motivation would you have as President, Joe?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Drucifer

Imo you've put too much stock into politics.

These derelicts don't benefit us.

Stick with the booze and gaffs

In my personal life, definitely not.

In the grand scheme of the US and what's been going on the last 4 years, I'm not sure I put enough stock in politics.

The last 9 months have only highlighted how politically motivated our country is. Even if it didn't start with the people, our politicians have certainly played into the absolute sh*t show of a counter we have become.

link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

Doesn't matter.

That's what his followers believe so he should have played strong to them.

Dodging the questions made him look week on that question.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

They only perpetuate it because its profitable and we continue to let them be manipulative

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

If you can't run with the big dogs, get off the porch.

Do you really imagine people want a weak lil runt for President?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Assisted Living Biden...

"Hey man, shut up man, listen to some Doors man, chill out man, it's all your fault man...."

That being said, Trump could have done so much better than he did.

link   
I’ll tell you what, while you people are here still dissecting and digesting, YT clips are rolling out and none of it looks good for Biden, perhaps that was the aim? Either or, I’ve seen plenty that just put Joe is such bad light.

There is another angle here people and the Debate is done and gone, we are left with clips, clips that make Joe look incredibly bad.

Scathing.

link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Trump should have spent more time talking about the "peaceful protests" and Biden should have spent more time talking about income inequality.

The most heated debates were over those "peaceful protests"/actual riots.

Biden can't talk about income equality... income inequality rose greatly during the Obama years and he knows it. That's a losing conversation for him.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Trump won the debate of course. Biden is a fraud and in every way worthless. It was a sloppy debate due to the fact that Biden could do nothing but tell fairy tales about how good he and Obama did. When in fact they said those jobs weren't coming back to America.

It's hard to debate a race baiting, identity mad fool like Biden. When you argue with him you also look a little like him. Which no one wants.

Hey Joe! Name a Police organization that backs you! You can't. And he didn't.

link   
a reply to: burntheships

True.

But do they want a bully?

Biden looked week Trump looked like a bully.

They were trying to get the independent vote and not loose their base. I think they both did poorly in that.

link   
I was glad Biden stood his ground. That means when the Dems steal the election Joe will put up a moderate fight against Kamala stealing his spot. : P

edit on 29-9-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Certainly not!
That's why I can't wait until Trump and his massive yet fragile ego are removed from the white house.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The Obama/Biden administration did create more jobs than Trump did.

Because;

A) Government jobs
B) People were working 2, 3 part-time jobs.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Hunter is the key. I believe the only reason Biden decided to run is to protect Hunter.

If stuff starts coming out about the Ukraine deal now, it'll finish Biden off. I was surprised he held it together as well as he did tonight, but if the heat gets turned up... he'll lose it.

I was halfway expecting to see Selective Service show up to stop Biden from physically attacking Trump at one point.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I disagree, Voters saw Trump for Trump. NOTHING CHANGED.

Question, do you watch President pressers? It’s literally the same thing. THE SAME THING.

If you’re not use to seeing Trump like this, then perhaps you need more exposure.

What you’re really saying is, Biden was WEAK and Trump took charged and dominated, sometimes UGLY, sometimes PRETTY, but he remained TRUMP while doing so.

Independents and Moderates want a foundation and if that means dominating ugly and pretty and not looking weak like Biden, I think they’ll make that jump, just by look at the economy pre COVID and the Acknowledgment that the Economy is rebounding quickly post COVID, the “V” shape recovery model.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Assisted Living Biden...

"Hey man, shut up man, listen to some Doors man, chill out man, it's all your fault man...."

I was waiting for an opening for a Doors track !!!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Ahabstar

Hunter is the key. I believe the only reason Biden decided to run is to protect Hunter.

If stuff starts coming out about the Ukraine deal now, it'll finish Biden off. I was surprised he held it together as well as he did tonight, but if the heat gets turned up... he'll lose it.

I was halfway expecting to see Selective Service show up to stop Biden from physically attacking Trump at one point.

TheRedneck

Yeah selective service kicks ass like that

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Biden was also a bully and disrespectful. He was also condescending
in many ways. He came across as aloof and out of touch.

Trump just took the punches like a pro.

He makes it look easy.

He commands respect.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A Brief Summation of Tonight's Debate .....

Biden - " Your a Clown , Man !

Trump - : Liar , Liar , Pants On Fire Joe ! "

They Called that a Debate ? Geez , confefe .......

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join