It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden Presidential Debate Sept-29-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Democrats want a candy ass like Biden and hate a strong leader like Trump is LOL 😆🤣😆

Guess who Putin and China want 😆🤣😆

link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Hillary?

link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I’m disappointed. All he had to do was denounce white supremacy. We all know they media is going to latch onto this and run with it. I’m already seeing it all over social media.

This saddens me

All he had to do... Just one thing.

But I'm also in agreement with JinMI because he did make a good point about the 2nd amendment but perhaps it could have been worded another way. This will seriously trigger some people. This wont go down easy.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Anyone catch it when Trump said he has “caught them all”??? (In reference to the coup of 2016)

Yep
The fact that he mentioned it is big.

That's one reason why the President felt it was a waste of time debating with a Coup-plotter.

This right here. Trump knows they have the goods and is done with the dems. They have attempted the biggest political scandal in US history, the media won't cover it and Trump is going nuke mode.

link   
President Trump was thrown off at first just a little when he realized Biden had been prepped with all the questions that Wallace asked. I think thats when he went off on Biden and Wallace. Someone else said that an i pad was removed from Biden's podium after the debate. Someone would have to confirm that...

link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: StallionDuck
to be flys on walls right now... I'd love to be one in Joe's dressing room but I'm afraid he might try to sniff my hair.

He's passed out right now in the dressing room while they change his depends.

So I wouldn't worry about hair sniffing.

I doubt we see Joe for a week LOL.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

if you want biden to do a drug test, it is only fair that trump take one as well!

originally posted by: pianopraze
Can't wait to see Trump troll Biden into threatening to fight!

Biden refused to do a drug test before the debate.

Trump 1 Biden 0

Trump agreed to take a drug test, Biden refused 😆🤣😆😆🤣😆

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

if you want biden to do a drug test, it is only fair that trump take one as well!

Trump already said he would. What really needs to happen is a
fact check, in which Biden would be caught pants on fire
for his blatant lies. Biden was at the low end of his law class,
but he is on record by several MSM outlets calling him out
for saying he was at the top.

Or the New Green Deal, which his said tonight he does not
support, but supports it. Or his son Hunter Biden, who
worked for Burisma, but he was a dope addict so ....

LOOK MAN, HERE's THE DEAL, yeah I lied, my son is a druggie.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Uppers. They help cognitively. in fact, Game tournaments have a huge issue with gamers taking “adderall” for performance gaming runs.
I don’t think it works, but I’ve had some “ganja” that made my brain increased 1000x fold in processing power and nailed multiple killtrocities in Halo one night....

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Anyone catch it when Trump said he has “caught them all”??? (In reference to the coup of 2016)

He said "We have it all on tape".

He's said it before and tweeted it numerous times. The fire he showed when he brought up Flynn has me thinking they are all going down. Biden also had NOTHING as rebuttal, he couldnt even look at Trump
You noticed that as well, huh? He kepted his head down.

....that or he was trying to hear from the little mic tape between his old man breast.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm sure it's something to temporarily combat the effects of the dementia.

Ol' Joe still had a couple of moments tonight where he was having trouble.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is my ninth Presidential Debate cycle. The only real loser I'm seeing is Chris Wallace. Biden was Biden, Trump was Trump, and Wallace proved his incompetence.

I wonder if the American Journalist realizes that their profession is the first to be wiped out by both sides in any revolution? The man embarrassed himself and his profession, in my opinion. I'm fast approaching the conclusion journalist should be licensed and required to defend their work every five years for integrity, fairness, and accuracy or lose said license. I know it is draconian and a pipe dream, but damn, I hate journalists right now more than any other group. And I try never to hate. It's such a draining emotion.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Biden showed up, so he won kinda by default.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Joe's press conferences cancelled for at least a week now 😆🤣😆

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set
This is my ninth Presidential Debate cycle. The only real loser I'm seeing is Chris Wallace. Biden was Biden, Trump was Trump, and Wallace proved his incompetence.

I wonder if the American Journalist realizes that their profession is the first to be wiped out by both sides in any revolution? The man embarrassed himself and his profession, in my opinion. I'm fast approaching the conclusion journalist should be licensed and required to defend their work every five years for integrity, fairness, and accuracy or lose said license. I know it is draconian and a pipe dream, but damn, I hate journalists right now more than any other group. And I try never to hate. It's such a draining emotion.

The media has done more to divide and destroy our country the last 30 years than any politician.

link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
Again...why did Biden have papers on his podium?? He took them with him.

You do realize that each candidate is given a pen and a paper pad. They do make notes as their opponent is speaking. A lot of time the first thing they do when they take the stage is write as much note as possible so they wont forget. Totally fair and legal

link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Lumenari

to be flys on walls right now... I'd love to be one in Joe's dressing room but I'm afraid he might try to sniff my hair.

He's passed out right now in the dressing room while they change his depends.

So I wouldn't worry about hair sniffing.

I doubt we see Joe for a week LOL.

Last I heard, Joe is scheduled to start a No Malarkey tour by train through western Pennsylvania tomorrow.

link   

I’m disappointed. All he had to do was denounce white supremacy. We all know they media is going to latch onto this and run with it. I’m already seeing it all over social media.

This saddens me

All he had to do... Just one thing.

But I'm also in agreement with JinMI because he did make a good point about the 2nd amendment but perhaps it could have been worded another way. This will seriously trigger some people. This wont go down easy.

He was asked about the "proud boys" whom are NOT white supremacists no matter how many times the media tries to say it. They are a group of mixed race males who started out just going out and drinking. Then later found themselves defending people from being bullied by Antifa.

So the media was trying to bait Trump into lying about the situation. Trump turned the tables and shined a light on Antifa. There is absolutely NOTHING. Regrettable about Trump's response.

Do you not realize by now, that "white supremacy" is whatever and whomever the media and the left disagree with?? Get out of here with that. You've been on ATS long enough to know this.

link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He said "We have it all on tape".

He's said it before and tweeted it numerous times. The fire he showed when he brought up Flynn has me thinking they are all going down. Biden also had NOTHING as rebuttal, he couldnt even look at Trump

God, I hope you’re right.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, while I’m still not voting for either, I’ll give that win to Trump.

If non-Trumpers can’t see how the deck was stacked against him, go back and watch the debate and see how many times Trump was told to stop while Biden was allowed to continue his interruptions and then encouraged to keep going....COME ON, MAN!

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join