It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Biden Presidential Debate Sept-29-2020 9pm Eastern Time

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
to be flys on walls right now... I'd love to be one in Joe's dressing room but I'm afraid he might try to sniff my hair.

He's passed out right now in the dressing room while they change his depends.

So I wouldn't worry about hair sniffing.

link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Anyone catch it when Trump said he has “caught them all”??? (In reference to the coup of 2016)

Yep
The fact that he mentioned it is big.

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Yeah, I caught that... he also said he had them all on tape.

Comey testifies before the Senate tomorrow... might get interesting...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Anyone catch it when Trump said he has “caught them all”??? (In reference to the coup of 2016)

He said "We have it all on tape".

link   
I'm impressed Joe was able to hold his pee pee and stay upright for 96 minutes.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MrBuddy
Again...why did Biden have papers on his podium?? He took them with him.

I think they're allowed to write their own notes during the debate...but I didn't see Biden writing anything.

Biden drew a cat then a fire truck!

I don't know what that means exactly but I like and support it !

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Well, I'll admit to being biased, but I still think Trump won. Wallace's "moderation" was a lot worse than I expected (and that's saying something), so it was a two-on-one debate most of the time. Trump did come across as a little argumentative, but Biden came across as condescending and ignorant of the facts... or a liar, whichever you want to say. The lie about Hunter not receiving a dishonorable discharge was actually laughable... that's public record!

Trump hammered Biden on law and order... absolutely hammered him!

The MSM will say Biden won, of course, but I see it much differently.

TheRedneck

Biden let quite a few gems slip.

link   

That was the tail end of a previous quote he made in reference to draining the swamp. He caught them all.

link   
You brought up the logan act....

Biggly

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Nailed it!

THIS IS PERSONAL Trump calls Biden incompetent and Dem dubs president a ‘clown’ as furious debate descends into bitter shouting match

Man.... This isn't going to help.

Well.. Guess it depends on how many racists are still around.

ETA

Must be a placeholder title because the link to is lists as: Trump tells Proud Boys to 'stand back and stand by'...
edit on 29-9-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

link   
Look man, here's the deal.

I'm Joe and I approve this message.

link   
Regardless, the debate showed us many things. One, that Trump is still Trump.
Trumps deal is going off tangent, it’s like he’s trying to make multiple points, but they’re all mixed up.
You’re not going to get a smooth talker from Trump, it’s all from the hip, raw and unscripted.

Biden can’t be specific and seriously, literally lied when denying the Ukraine prosecutor being fired and called Soldier Stupid Bastards.
He has zero plan for COVID and instead blamed Trump.
No plan for the economy, blaming Trump for the shutdowns but insuring that shutdowns remain under him.

The debates show the position of these candidates.

Trumps interruptions were simply reactionary in nature, it was a hit on his part and he knows it, but the payoff kepted Biden from getting in his full time. In other words, he denied Biden his time to appeal.

Biden broke composure when he couldn’t handle Trumps insistence, not good as if he can’t handle Trump, how can he handle world leaders like Xi and Putin?

All in all, I enjoyed the debates and Trump rightfully got all his time in. He was actually pretty respectful, didn’t throw personal insults and when he did throw a bard at Biden, it was smooth, like the “Smart” line, epic.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
if you want biden to do a drug test, it is only fair that trump take one as well!

originally posted by: pianopraze
Can't wait to see Trump troll Biden into threatening to fight!

Biden refused to do a drug test before the debate.

Trump 1 Biden 0

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yep
The fact that he mentioned it is big.

That's one reason why the President felt it was a waste of time debating with a Coup-plotter.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Trump won by TKO Biden stumbled hugely on the New Green Deal, I am the Democratic Party, Hunter did not get any money but mostly on the free and fair transition, Trump was spot on they tried to discredit him before the election which is quasi illegal and then they doubled down after he was elected. Trump drilled him on law enforcement and Joe repeated the ANTIFA isn't an organization it's an idea, LOL well does an idea receive checks LOL.

Biden didn't flub up mostly because he was saved by Wallace stopping him or Trump interrupting him. When Biden does that look at the camera and talking with his hands it's the most phony thing about him.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Lordy... tapes?

link   
I’m disappointed. All he had to do was denounce white supremacy. We all know they media is going to latch onto this and run with it. I’m already seeing it all over social media.

link   

originally posted by: research100

if you want biden to do a drug test, it is only fair that trump take one as well!

originally posted by: pianopraze
Can't wait to see Trump troll Biden into threatening to fight!

Biden refused to do a drug test before the debate.

Trump 1 Biden 0
He said he would take one, there is a clip, actually plenty. Trump doesn’t do drugs. Sorry to bust your bubble.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Trump already offered to take a drug test if Biden would.

Biden refused. Now I see why.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

He's said it before and tweeted it numerous times. The fire he showed when he brought up Flynn has me thinking they are all going down. Biden also had NOTHING as rebuttal, he couldnt even look at Trump

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join