It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang of ‘Trump raccoons' attack journalists working at White House

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

A gang of mischievous raccoons caused chaos when they “attacked” members of the media at the White House. Four of the furry pests went after journalists with one photographer and a reporter having their clothes grabbed as they worked on the North Lawn.

Trump has animals working for his campaign....

Not only are they animals, they are politically correct because they have masks on their faces.

You can't make this crap up.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
He is really the penguin in disguise.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Raccoons are among the greatest creatures on earth. They are certainly mean buggers. But they are smart, resourceful, curious, and some of the most interesting animals to observe.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It's kinda funny when even the critters know the difference of good and bad.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is obviously an attack on the 1st Amendment and Freedom of the Press. Trump must be impeached immediately.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
originally posted by: RickinVa
www.yahoo.com...

A major animal abuse story for sure, PETA will be rioting and looting next.
PETA must stop Trump from forcing animals to campaign.

edit on 9/29/20 by The2Billies because: format

link   
How do we solve the probem with alt-right racoon supremacists?

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When I was a kid, a family down the street had a pet raccoon....he was pretty cool.

EDIT: For fun, sometimes they would give him a sugar cube...he would try to wash it in his water bowl, causing it to dissolve..the look on his face was funny...he would keep feeling around in the bowl trying to find it...looking at his paws every once in a while...like where did it go??

I just thought the headline "Trump" raccoons was humorous...something we need these days.
edit on 29-9-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Weaponized squrels against the press. Poor squirrels who knows what they were exposed to i hoe they didnt catch anything from the journalists.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Raccoons are among the greatest creatures on earth. They are certainly mean buggers. But they are smart, resourceful, curious, and some of the most interesting animals to observe.

Agreed. Growing up in Maine, we’d be curious about every animal we could see and want to get as close as possible, except raccoons. We were all taught at a young age to stay TF away from them.

We had a bunch of them flock to our property after construction started around our campus and our tenants started freaking out and wanted them removed. Took me forever to find a company that wouldn’t kill them, only re-locate them. A couple years back we had a trapper here who was killing them, so I started bringing the cages home and letting them go in a local park (which is a forest with a couple bike paths).

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I spooked a momma raccoon and her four babies along a creek while I was fishing one time. I watched the babies scoot up under an undercut in the creek bank and the momma lumbered off through the woods. I just stood still and about ten minutes later, the momma came sneaking back.
She walked up to the top of the bank where her babies were hiding and made a sort of chuckling noise. As soon as the babies heard that, they came scrambling up to her and they went off through the woods together.
I felt blessed to see it transpire.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Reminds me of this commercial:

Mango, chutney and burnt hair

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

It's kinda funny when even the critters know the difference of good and bad.

Animals have an almost preternatural sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Which do you prefer, lol

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ia reply to: RickinVa

I'll say it, raccoon lives matter too!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When I was a kid, a family down the street had a pet raccoon....he was pretty cool.

EDIT: For fun, sometimes they would give him a sugar cube...he would try to wash it in his water bowl, causing it to dissolve..the look on his face was funny...he would keep feeling around in the bowl trying to find it...looking at his paws every once in a while...like where did it go??...

That sounds exactly like this video, lol

I've always wanted to add a racoon to the family troop, Wifey says no though

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A little irrelevant I suppose, but I would imagine that the Secret Service has IDed every raccoon, squirrel, mole and bird's nest on White House grounds.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Maybe they can also sniff-out and chew up spying devices Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer have planted around the White House.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
were they wearing MAGA hats ? loool

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hope they don't get rabies from those nasty animals.Raccoons are cool,don't need rabid newsmen infecting them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join