It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies aaaaannnd Gentlemen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran
a reply to: 19Bones79

Not edgy - just fed up. With this nation of lackadaisical idiots, fed up with the 2 party system working as a single entity for THEIR own good, sick of people like you thinking "Their guy" is going to save this place when in fact YOUR GUY is 50% of the problem.

Facebook? Is that still a thing? 2011 called Bones, they want their Facebook back, and they want you to give it to them

Dorian Soran

That's understandable but what exactly are we going to do about the two party system? There's a very important election in a little over a month and you have a choice to vote for the guy doing more than most Republicans have done, and one who openly supports racist groups and wants to tear the biggest amendments off of the Constitution.

What to do?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

An easy thing to do is support the Constitution and Bill of Rights instead of any party or person.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

An easy thing to do is support the Constitution and Bill of Rights instead of any party or person.

I’m down with that all day long. 🍻

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Allow me to let you get a word in, edgewise.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Drucifer

Dammit, Drucifer, I like Saliva. Why you gotta go and try to bust my bubble like that?

Hahah sorry brother. I dug them when they first came out because I had to learn a few of their songs for the band I was in at the time. Don’t take my stuck-up nose to heart, I hate a lot of stuff that’s been on mainstream radio. There’s nothing wrong with a fun tune that’ll get your head and heart moving and sometimes I’ve had too much hater-aide when it comes to music. I’m still bitter about the music business grinding to a halt 20 years ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That could work

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Damn you're obsessed with balls dude...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join