It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies aaaaannnd Gentlemen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Trump needs to walk out to this song...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

You will get no argument from me (I already stated this, but maybe you dont read so well) Biden is as big of a crapper as Trump. He has done NOTHING for America- but then neither has your bloated, blubbering, putty grabbing, asinine cult leader.

How are tRumpy cult members and I alike? We both can't stand Biden

How do tRumpy cult members and I differ? tRumpy's old man, bloated, dusty balls are not in my mouth daily.

You guys gotta back off that dumpster fire of a person. WE NEED AND DESERVE BETTER than the crap BOTH parties are handing us. Grow up, man up, sack up and admit that following tRump is NO BETTER than someone following old Sniffy Joe. Cant do it? Spit his balls out and try saying it again...

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I couldn't get thru the first paragraph without bust'n up.

i'll continue now.

Pour it on! Nice and thick

That is the look of someone who farted and had a surprise ending...looks like he sharted

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Trump needs to walk out to this song...

Man, how many terrible bands do you want surrounding this guy? At least Ted Nugent had a few good songs, but Kid Rock and Saliva? You can’t get more bottom of the barrel buttrock/Southern rock/rap than those two bands. Can’t forget Trapt, whose lay to claim is their one buttrock hit “Headstrong”.

Some decent band or musician out there must support Trump. Nugent was as close as it got but since the dude was banging 14 year olds in the 70’s and wrote a song called “Jailbait” which is just celebrates banging 14 year olds, he’s out of the running.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Nugent was as close as it got but since the dude was banging 14 year olds in the 70’s and wrote a song called “Jailbait” which is just celebrates banging 14 year olds, he’s out of the running.

And that is one major reason old "dusty ballz" tRumpy and Ted get along so well, commonality and all you know.

Dorian Soran

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Dammit, Drucifer, I like Saliva. Why you gotta go and try to bust my bubble like that?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've been promised Biden wouldn't show up to the debate. It's kinda getting late in the game and he hasn't pulled out yet.

Are the people who have saying he won't show up gonna admit they were wrong?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I've been promised Biden wouldn't show up to the debate. It's kinda getting late in the game and he hasn't pulled out yet.

I will.

I was sure he was going to back out, Biden is “Sun downing” so they must have spent the past month changing his circadian rhythm.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Biden doesn’t have a chance

Was that real?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Hahahaha. Feeling better now?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I will.

I was sure he was going to back out, Biden is “Sun downing” so they must have spent the past month changing his circadian rhythm.

The only out I can see for ya'll is I've been seeing there are protests planned for tonight outside the event. Maybe the plan is to get violent and use those as an excuse for Biden not to come.

Or, they get so violent that secret service won't let Trump go. You know the media will eat that up. There could be a #ing warzone there and they'd report that Trump was just weaseling out of the debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

As real as WWE gets! Vince walked around bald for months after that.

TheRedneck

(post by DorianSoran removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Anything else that's weighing you down?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Not yet, because he's not gonna just bow out. If he plans to miss this thing, he'll get his corona results back sometime today before the debate, or there will be some kind of threat called in. Otherwise he'll lose bigly and Jill won't be there to back him up.

(post by DorianSoran removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Anything else that's weighing you down?

Just that anchor called life.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Oh Dorian! You're so edgy. We should be friends on Facebook.

Please reply.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Not edgy - just fed up. With this nation of lackadaisical idiots, fed up with the 2 party system working as a single entity for THEIR own good, sick of people like you thinking "Their guy" is going to save this place when in fact YOUR GUY is 50% of the problem.

Facebook? Is that still a thing? 2011 called Bones, they want their Facebook back, and they want you to give it to them

Dorian Soran

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join