It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-eyed 100 percent tattooed guy can´t believe he lost his Kindergarten job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This monstrous looking black-eyed 100% tattooed guy can´t believe he lost his Kindergarten job, lol.

Should people that teach little kids be allowed to scare them to death and give them nightmares? What´s your opinion?

-MM
edit on 29-9-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Should people that teach little kids be allowed to scare them to death and give them nightmares? What´s your opinion?

110% yes.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

He should try job as a pizza delivery guy... and be rewarded for staying each day alive
edit on 29-9-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

You know, on the one hand, if his personality is great for a kindergarten teacher, it could be a beneficial "don't judge a book by its cover" life lesson.

On the other hand, the early influence of a kindergarten teacher placing that much emphasis on his own physical appearance "different-ness", along with the potential for kids to be terrified of his appearance might have too much in the way of negative repercussions.

I guess they could keep him and do a study on what his students grow up to be compared to similar peers. More artists, leaders, inventors? Or more junkies, serial killers and politicians?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My grandad did to me.
Aint jacked me up none.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Bugger ehh.

Can't believe he got the job to start with......but im guessing he got the kids undivided attention - theres always that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I guess they could keep him and do a study on what his students grow up to be compared to similar peers. More artists, leaders, inventors? Or more junkies, serial killers and politicians?

Dont forget to enroll your kids in that ---could go either way--- study....... gamble much????

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

My opinion is he's another freak looking for attention waiting to 'play victim'.

Eff that dude!!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just underscores the reality that there are some jobs where personal appearance is actually important.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
actions have consequences. Sure you can tattoo your face and look like a freak. But don't have that really stupid surprised look when you aren't hired for a job where people might see you.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think Forrest Gump said it "stupid is as stupid does" or something like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Just underscores the reality that there are some jobs where personal appearance is actually important.

From you avatar I see that you´ll probably appreciate a bit of British humor in context of the current thread

-MM

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I know some are going to say "Don't judge a book by it's cover " but let's put this in perspective :

If you owned a business and I worked for you, is it ok for me not to shower, wash my hair and don't use deodorant for a week at a time ? Show up in the same grubby clothes day after day, with B.O. from Hell ?
Is that what you want to represent your company ?

Honestly, when my kids were young and if their teacher looked like that guy, I would have had them out of there in the first minute.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So many of you are raising scared little sissies. My parents couldn't afford 'real' daycare for me when I was younger and had to go to a school run by nuns. I'd rather have Captain Freako in the Original Post take care of me over a bunch of sadistic emperor penguins with yardsticks, that's true nightmare-inducing stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Being that people can be fired for Facebook posts, I’m not surprised.

He should know better, and it’s too frightening for children!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You also have to understand that parents in France do have greater choice when it comes to where their kids attend school as well. It's not like here where most kids are locked into the public schools unless the parents can come up with the personaL resources to move them into a private school or can figure out how to homeschool.

In France, parents can easily send the kid to a private Catholic school, and most parents, whatever their religious persuasion or lack thereof, have no problem doing this because the schools there are generally on the same page educationally and the people recognize this. The state will fund the student either way and that school with the black-eyed lizard dude loses revenue.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would not want that thing around my children either. Someone who hates himself that much should not be around kids.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Kindergarten might be young, but imagine this guy as a high school teacher!
Totally rad!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Considering the state of the world and ignominious death of reasonable standards, I almost can't believe he did lose his kindergarten job.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I bet you don't back talk the penguin. they taught you well.

edit on 29-9-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join