It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump taxes, string him up!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
I was listening to w.i.b.c radio not sure who the host was. They were making fun of the left for saying omg like look trump owes over 300 million to the banks I wonder who that money came from. It was a pretty good segment. I work 4 am to 12:30 pm so there is alot I miss. The debate isnt until 9 pm i am supposed to be in bed at 8pm choices choices.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Until then, what are we talking about? Innuendo, rumor, and whispers? #sourcessay?

Partial facts — I’d say. Plus, projection.

I expect investigations will be going in for years to come.

I sure hope nobody looks into Hunter Biden. His daddy will get pissed off!
they had best stick to Trump so they can milk the system for millions and never be expected to find anything.

Enough with “Pass the Trash” deflection.

LOL, yea, it's quite uncomfortable when they start showing how hypocritical you truly are. the more the facts come, the more truthier they get. And that sure isn't a good look. But as I have said before, if Trump broke the law, put him in jail. Justice is for everyone. (even democrats)
edit on 29-9-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Until then, what are we talking about? Innuendo, rumor, and whispers? #sourcessay?

they had best stick to Trump so they can milk the system for millions and never be expected to find anything.

LOL, yea, it's quite uncomfortable when they start showing how hypocritical you truly are. the more the facts come, the more truthier they get. And that sure isn't a good look. But as I have said before, if Trump broke the law, put him in jail. Justice is for everyone. (even democrats)

Thread title: Trump taxes, string him up!

Feel free to start a thread on Biden.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nancy always emphasizes noone is above the law. Except democrats and the people who support them. Looting and rioting are peaceful protests in her eyes. Pretty sure alot of their kids and family members are involved with hunter.

Just like a good democrat always looking the other way. Dont talk about hunter look at orange man hes the bad one.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I did, but nobody seems to want to talk about how they are giant douche waffles. Funny that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Nancy always emphasizes noone is above the law. Except democrats and the people who support them. Looting and rioting are peaceful protests in her eyes. Pretty sure alot of their kids and family members are involved with hunter.

Just like a good democrat always looking the other way. Dont talk about hunter look at orange man hes the bad one.

wouldn't that make a fantastic campaign add. All the democrats screaming "NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!", while showing all the things Hunter is found to have done, finished off with Joe screaming at reporters for asking him about that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
I was listening to w.i.b.c radio not sure who the host was. They were making fun of the left for saying omg like look trump owes over 300 million to the banks I wonder who that money came from. It was a pretty good segment. I work 4 am to 12:30 pm so there is alot I miss. The debate isnt until 9 pm i am supposed to be in bed at 8pm choices choices.

I miss my Sirius talk radio. You could get a variety of perspectives.

Now I only read.

Haven’t decided if I’m going to watch.

Trump could have a seizure, fall off the stage, and majority of ATS posters will say he was brilliant.

So, will be reading opinions/perspectives elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I did, but nobody seems to want to talk about how they are giant douche waffles. Funny that.

You mean this thread? “Remember when....Russian collusion was important?“

Didn’t know that translate to Hunter Biden.

Didn’t a Republican investigation just clear Hunter?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You mean this thread? “Remember when....Russian collusion was important?“

Didn’t know that translate to Hunter Biden.

Didn’t a Republican investigation just clear Hunter?

LOL, did it?

they don't let you in on the bad stuff do they. Don't worry hun, if you pretend it's not there, then nobody will know.
www.hsgac.senate.gov...

and here is Joe's response when asked about it:

edit on 29-9-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

I missed the part where the proof was brought out. I'm sure you have it, don't you? Or are you too busy trying to find ways to cope with all of the sudden, not caring at all about Russian collusion? I imagine that would be a difficult moral conundrum, I mean, if you had morals and all.

Indeed, it is just alleged. Like all the things that Trump alleges, too.

They all only have PR value, until the proof comes out.

dunno man...the things Trump alleges generally seem to pan out. While the stuff the NYT alleges generally seem to flop.

NYT have a strong track record accurately reporting Trump's taxes - this is an updated version of their two year long investigation they printed in 2018 that they won the Pulitzer Prize and hasn't been debunked as it's raw financial data and forensic journalism.

www.pulitzer.org...

It's nothing new to anyone in the UK as anyone can legally obtain Trump's returns for any country in the world, all prior accounts, secret minutes of board of governers meetings and profit projections for the next six months for free if they phone up saying they may be interested n buying a share (legal obligation,Trump empire would breaking the law if they refused to hand it over) or by simply walking into a local council office where Trump has a company (Aberdeen and London).
edit on 29-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

and to think the stupid US democrats have been wanting those docs for years. It's a shame you didn't school them earlier.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'll tell you what, if Trump didn't break any laws, the laws need to be changed.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'll tell you what, if Trump didn't break any laws, the laws need to be changed.

Yeah. move the goalposts.

LOL

FWIW, i think Trump has said this too. I could be wrong. I know Warren Buffet says it, as does Bill Gates.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You should post it all here then. Let the world see the actual evidence, and quit taking NYT's word for it.

Sorry man, after the Russian hoax, im loathe to buy any of their garbage.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

and to think the stupid US democrats have been wanting those docs for years. It's a shame you didn't school them earlier.

I actually did take the piss out of them giving the methods they can be obtained in a thread on here a few years ago when they were kicking up a fuss.

Can't get search to work but look up replies I've made on the issue mentioning UK Shareholder Act and 1979 Local Government Finance Act Section 19 subsection b part ii.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You should post it all here then. Let the world see the actual evidence, and quit taking NYT's word for it.

Sorry man, after the Russian hoax, im loathe to buy any of their garbage.

beta.companieshouse.gov.uk... one of many. Easy peasy.
The forensics is collating the few thousands pdfs of accounts on there - If I lived anywhere near London or Aberdeen I'd grab the full thing from the council here's starter page to find trumps beta.companieshouse.gov.uk... here's Trump Jr's - beta.companieshouse.gov.uk...
Ivankas - beta.companieshouse.gov.uk...
Eric Trumps - beta.companieshouse.gov.uk...

The standard co-signee to find the more hidden ones is beta.companieshouse.gov.uk... for Trump and beta.companieshouse.gov.uk... for extended companies.

I'd look up the findings of the UK and Australian court hearings and investigations to Trump-Russia ties before claiming it was a hoax. I don't blame you for not having much trust in US journalists though as their standards are so poor - how to obtain this type of data by use and abuse of legal loopholes is 1st year undergrad journalism and impossible to be employed by any local newspaper let alone national. The US press were only moaning as they didn't want to have to pay their own staff to sift through the data.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

thanks for at least being honest. BAMN.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

These are all filing docs on companies, if i am not mistaken. They are not his tax returns or a financial statement/balance sheet on his personal finances?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I just remembered it was the hammer and Nigel show. They are great to listen to.

Look it up on wibc The Hammer and Nigel show. You will be pleased.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Bro someone needs to send that to the trump campaign asap. That is brilliance right there.
It would be the greatest campaign ad of all time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join