It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump taxes, string him up!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Might and maybe. OK.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
I kinda would like to know who he owes 400 million to seeing as he is the president. Is it the Saudis who he sold arms to at the objection of congress? There may not be an outright crime that can be identified at the moment but it looks real suspicious.

why isn't the crowd on the left even the least bit interested in possible Russian collusion now? I mean, from here, it looks like the entire lot of them are giant douche waffle idiots. I'd hate to think that about an entire group of people based on just their different political views, but this seems to only solidify that. What a shame.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Might and maybe. OK.

I hope they don't send him to jail. That would be more public money down the gurgler.

I'd rather see market forces operate as they do.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I missed the part where the proof was brought out. I'm sure you have it, don't you? Or are you too busy trying to find ways to cope with all of the sudden, not caring at all about Russian collusion? I imagine that would be a difficult moral conundrum, I mean, if you had morals and all.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

He's a developer. Developers (i know several) utilize various corporate entities to shield their personal value from debt. Essentially, they get you to invest in and fund their ideas.

at this point, with him being the age he is, im not sure what ventures he could propose to develop once out of office. But im certain that his title of POTUS can be leveraged to cash, despite how much the squeaky wheels want to dislike him.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You are right. He may owe a Russians 400 million. We do not know. Do you care who he owes that money to? a reply to: network dude

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I missed the part where the proof was brought out. I'm sure you have it, don't you? Or are you too busy trying to find ways to cope with all of the sudden, not caring at all about Russian collusion? I imagine that would be a difficult moral conundrum, I mean, if you had morals and all.

Indeed, it is just alleged. Like all the things that Trump alleges, too.

They all only have PR value, until the proof comes out.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Indeed, it is just alleged. Like all the things that Trump alleges, too.

They all only have PR value, until the proof comes out.

dunno man...the things Trump alleges generally seem to pan out. While the stuff the NYT alleges generally seem to flop.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He's a developer. Developers (i know several) utilize various corporate entities to shield their personal value from debt. Essentially, they get you to invest in and fund their ideas.

at this point, with him being the age he is, im not sure what ventures he could propose to develop once out of office. But im certain that his title of POTUS can be leveraged to cash, despite how much the squeaky wheels want to dislike him.

Perhaps he could write another book? Obama and other ex-Presidents have made significant mileage off book sales.

Perhaps he could host a game show again?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: network dude

I got the source from the radio yesterday. Trump has about 300 million in debt coming due sometime soon the radio said. He didn't say when only that it was soon.

There’s more than one.

I think one of them is 2022

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Perhaps he could just retire, and enjoy the last few years of life he has.

Maybe he can fly to Mars in Elon Musks car?

Maybe he can sprout wings and become a superhero?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
You are right. He may owe a Russians 400 million. We do not know. Do you care who he owes that money to? a reply to: network dude

well, we had an investigation that lasted almost 2 years, and I'm pretty sure everyone who can had scoured his financials to find something wrong. perhaps even the person who leaked his taxes illegally had a look? I sure don't know. But I do trust one thing for certain. If there was anything, anything at all, it would be exposed, repeated, and repeated again, and he would be impeached in a few hours, possibly removed the same day.

I think at some point, you are going to have to turn your attention to other places. Perhaps like why Biden's son is getting millions from Russia? Or is that not a big thing anymore, (and by anymore, I mean in the time you wrote your post and I responded to it)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I heard they owed him. Same source.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Let’s be real — there’s a lot.

Facts will be brought to light.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Until then, what are we talking about? Innuendo, rumor, and whispers? #sourcessay?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Gnawledge
he may not do his own taxes. But he is in hundred of millions of debt.

No biggee.

what is the penalty for that crime? Oh, and I'm sure you don't mind linking to your source on that?

tax evasion? i don't know. And my source?

Damn man you are angry. I don't know. I just know Trump is a liar and fool.

LOL, no, I'm amused. But I am a big fan of justice. Equal justice. So if you can find the crime, then Trump will have to do the time. (I stole that from Barretta) But it's nice to see an admission that you are just full of sh!t and don't actually know of any crime committed at all. You sure you aren't angry? You sound angry.

If a democrat calls you the angry one, it's a sure bet that they're the angry one.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Let’s be real — there’s a lot.

Facts will be brought to light.

I bet Mueller and the SDNY were just holding on to that information until after the election, out of respect for the integrity, like the DOJ and the Durham stuff.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Until then, what are we talking about? Innuendo, rumor, and whispers? #sourcessay?

Partial facts — I’d say. Plus, projection.

I expect investigations will be going in for years to come.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I sure hope nobody looks into Hunter Biden. His daddy will get pissed off!
they had best stick to Trump so they can milk the system for millions and never be expected to find anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I sure hope nobody looks into Hunter Biden. His daddy will get pissed off!
they had best stick to Trump so they can milk the system for millions and never be expected to find anything.

Enough with “Pass the Trash” deflection.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join