It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump taxes, string him up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If you think about it all they got on trump is he had a good accountant and all they got on the new judge is she’s catholic.
The republicans are in a pretty good spot.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Gnawledge

Seems to be your reason

Yeah? I come here to talk and reply to people?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
If there is an issue, the accountant will be held responsible not Trump.

The individual whose signature is on the 1040 as tax preparer is held responsible.

If there are no mathematical errors the signee is ultimately responsible as they are the ones providing information and then signing as to it's accuracy.

edit on 29-9-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And as president, he can't be charged.

That is worrying.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Where in my post did I use the word 'charged'? He is still liable for all penalties and tax shortfalls.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Where in my post did I use the word 'charged'? He is still liable for all penalties and tax shortfalls.

You didn't. I apologize.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

he may not do his own taxes. But he is in hundred of millions of debt.

No biggee.

what is the penalty for that crime? Oh, and I'm sure you don't mind linking to your source on that?

tax evasion? i don't know. And my source?

Damn man you are angry. I don't know. I just know Trump is a liar and fool.

LOL, no, I'm amused. But I am a big fan of justice. Equal justice. So if you can find the crime, then Trump will have to do the time. (I stole that from Barretta) But it's nice to see an admission that you are just full of sh!t and don't actually know of any crime committed at all. You sure you aren't angry? You sound angry.

I'm not accusing him of crime.

Just lying about his fortune. He's not the great businsman he touts. He is a failure.

And, yeah. That debt will get him.

Proof to back your claims up?

Thank you.

Rodinus

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

String him up? Hell no we should give him a standing ovation. There is a reason tax loopholes exist and he is smart for using any and all means to pay as little as possible. Even Warren buffet does this all the rich people do. Warren even said he pays less in taxes than his secretary. Anyone who wants to pay more can but I think in the end if you have the means to be able to pay less taxes you would have to be a buffoon not to use the loopholes in the tax laws.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The guy on the radio was making fun of the Democrats next we got him this time. I think trump is smart for using tax loopholes and will be voting for him in person November 3rd.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Trump does not sign the tax files but his accountant does. If there is an issue, the accountant will be held responsible not Trump.

The individual whose signature is on the 1040 as tax preparer is held responsible.

a reply to: network dude

Absolutely false. The responsible party is the taxpayer. The preparer should be licenced, and the taxpayer has recourse against them if they make a mistake, however the IRS holds the taxpayer completely responsible for the prepared return.

The taxpayer must also sign the return acknowledging that the return is correct.
edit on 29-9-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I'm sure you aren't afraid to call em like you see em.
That's all I've done in your case. So please your whining
is giving me an eargasm.
lol

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I'm sure you aren't afraid to call em like you see em.
That's all I've done in your case. So please your whining
is giving me an eargasm.
lol

eww.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You poor thing TDS Real strong eh!!

Trump is a business man, his businesses take out loans to buy create and upgrade businesses.

Trump is estimated at well over a billion dollars. To be able to get the loans assets, property, cash on hand is taken into account. Without backing the loans are never issued.

The number 300 million seems huge to most but when deals are in the billions for one entity today 300 million is just a scary narrative number for you leftists to cling on.

Where I’m going with this is, if you run a business you take loans instead of using cash on hand to spread that dollar further.

What I see here is you grasping, grasping at anything to appeal your bias and try to make it not look like TDS has Trump living rent free in all your looney leftists heads

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yes, the emperors clothes are truly made of the finest silks, and only the smartest people can see the fabric...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Is that because the media tells you he is a liar and a fool? And in modern history, can you name me ONE president (outside maybe Carter) who DIDN'T lie to the people at one time or another? As for being a "fool" this is such a subjective thing.....one person's fool is another's genius.

No biggee.

what is the penalty for that crime? Oh, and I'm sure you don't mind linking to your source on that?

tax evasion? i don't know. And my source?

Damn man you are angry. I don't know. I just know Trump is a liar and fool.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I can accept that Trump is a horrible business man, and likely flat broke. But he is president and does have some nice properties. And he seems to be getting by even without his paycheck. yea, I'm going to have to accept that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Lets do this so the visual learners will understand... It's really very simple, its just that people are so blinded by hate they checked their brains at the door. The DUMBS are not very good at math and the rest HAVE TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. Let's get started shall we...One pays personal income taxes on.......wait for it....INCOME( look up income)! NOW, Mr. Trump inc owns many corporations and employs hundreds of people and MANY, MANY,MANY thousands of subcontractors and sub employees. Talking about the likes of employees of his HOTELS for instance. Those employees, subcontractors and sub employees all pay........wait for it..... STATE AND FEDERAL taxes....
MR TRUMP INC and his SUB corporations all pay.....wait for it......STATE AND FEDERAL taxes on payroll, labor, contracts ( linen companies, food service, etc) and goods( food ,beverage, TVS, couches, towels, janitorial, etc, etc,etc). So, REALLY, His corporations pay HUGE AMOUNTS of taxes by employing people and buying goods and services.... Most people that get a GOVMENT job simply don't understand that. It's not unusual for a real estate mogul/developer to have large debts against his/her assets and to protect them under a corporation .
So you see, he may have 100's of millions in assets and NOT have income. IT'S REALLY SIMPLE FOLKS...Its not a bad thing at all. He will pay when he sells a property or it turns a profit... do you really think he would not be NAILED TO A WALL if there was ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY going on? P.A.L.E.A.S.E........
NOW consider this.... MAYBE he's actually a pretty good guy for employing all these people, paying all of these state , federal and payroll taxes, buying goods and services, property maintenance, property taxes and still keeping the doors open to keep all of this micro-economy going. ALL OF HIS MONEY SEEMS TO BE GOING TO THAT VERY THING... I'm sure he pays himself a salary and gets....wait for it..... TAXED... he just doesn't pay an INCOME TAX after all is said and done.... SIMPLE..... now think of tesla...the wall street darling... they don't pay taxes , ARE HEAVILY SUBSIDIZED and carry a very large amount of debt . They don't make money at all!! ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS.... they use the tax system to keep the MONEY IN THE BUSINESS( what a novel idea).
You see, the DUMBS are a party of workers where their overlords take money out of their checks to pay political contributions and keep them "members" of different organizations as required to work where they work. They are used to working for 30 years, putting in a whopping $200 a month over a 30 year period , and getting 80% of their income for LIFE after retirement..... HAHAHHA.. that's LALA LAND FOLKS... this is the problem with all of the unfunded liabilities pushing states and municipalities to EXTINCTION...THIS IS ALSO THE VERY REASON WHY THEY ARE MAKING A MAD DASH TO TAKE ALL OF YOUR MONEY AND TO UP THE DEFICITS AND TO DEMAND MORE FUNDS FROM THE FED..... THIS IS WHY THEY ARE ALL BROKE ( raising, income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes,property taxes, and taxes on taxes) ........Slap to forehead with sigh.......a reply to: network dude

edit on 29-9-2020 by daboxfan because: spelling and grammar

edit on 29-9-2020 by daboxfan because: adding paragraphs

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

Paragraphs can be your friend.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I kinda would like to know who he owes 400 million to seeing as he is the president. Is it the Saudis who he sold arms to at the objection of congress? There may not be an outright crime that can be identified at the moment but it looks real suspicious.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No biggee.

Even if he does another term as President, he is going to have to step down at some stage.

Then everyone will know that he is worthless, in a business sense, and the debt will have to be serviced by someone who no-one will ever invest in again.

My guess is that everyone will scrabble to recoup their losses by taking his buildings and other assets off him and he will have to earn his own money, just like any other worker, to survive.

Or perhaps he could retire and live on Social Security?

Or they might send him to jail. Then he'd still get paid that accommodation and meals. Just not quite at the same level as a President, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join