It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears Democrats No Longer Like Those Who Follow Catholic-Christian Principles.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut
Why?
Your anti-america position is well known here.(or did the cia give you all your money back?)
In addition to all the rushia sponsored social media hijinx orchestrated to interfere with our election.

Your lies will be no matter.
4 more years of orange bad man for you.

No, I am not anti-American. I like the Americans I have met, and enjoy much of its art and culture.

But also, the USA isn't perfect. No country is. I can still speak to those inadequacies without opposing all that is American. In your responses you seem to express only the extremest of possible cases.

Nor have I ever received and money from the CIA (or any American governmental agency that I know of).

LOL

You are posting some fairly biased and a bit 'out there' views and expecting everyone to pat you on the back and agree. This is a public forum where one may freely debate, ATS isn't a self assurance service to bolster one's feelings. That's the way I'm using it, anyway.

We have a difference of opinion, but that does not amount to hatred.

edit on 29/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Lol
How quickly the bs bank story evaporates.
So mow the cia didn't steal your money?

Post history is a beautiful thing.
Your anti american position lives there .

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Majority?

Just exactly what does the Kiwi Press tell you guys? If they were the majority, they'd hold the White House, House and Senate easily. There would be no need for them to hold riots in the streets to try to tantrum into getting their own way all the time.

edit on 29-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
None of those say what you claimed.
Simply a pathological liar.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Lol
How quickly the bs bank story evaporates.
So mow the cia didn't steal your money?

Post history is a beautiful thing.
Your anti american position lives there .

When the CIA associated Nugan-Hand bank collapsed, and took out the credit union associated with the defense contractor where I worked, I lost money. I didn't get paid money. You got things totally backwards.

LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Oh
Now you "remember "
Convenient

Post history is a bish

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Oh
Now you "remember "
Convenient

Post history is a bish

Has it occurred to you that everyone can see the posts you just made?

LOL.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Apparently, so do all those 'leftists' who seem to be the majority in your country...

Sucks when one state like CA wants to do that and they are 8 times that of New Zealand alone. Maybe if they spent more time and focus taking care of their crappy State life would be better for them. I'm perfectly find where I am, don't need their "help" in telling me how to live...lol

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I could counter that some did, however I was focusing on Trump's use of religion as a propagandist cause.

I said: "Many members of the Democratic party are Christians, of a wider group of denominational belief than the televangelists that support Trump."

However, this speaks more directly to the matter:

Faith on the Hill
The religious composition of the 116th Congress - Pew Research Center

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Calling out your anti american position?
I hope everyone sees it.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I could counter that some did, however I was focusing on Trump's use of religion as a propagandist cause.

I said: "Many members of the Democratic party are Christians, of a wider group of denominational belief than the televangelists that support Trump."

Faith on the Hill

More attempts to cover your poorly executed lie?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Stupid move considering there are an estimated 70.5 million Catholics in the US. Not like the democrats ever think ahead when they have an agenda to push though.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Majority?

Just exactly what does the Kiwi Press tell you guys? If they were the majority, they'd hold the White House, House and Senate easily. There would be no need for them to hold riots in the streets to try to tantrum into getting their own way all the time.

It doesn't actually follow logically.

If the majority was close to, but just over 50%, any of these governmental branches could easily have more seats, of a less popular ideology.

Especially if their make-up is not determined on purely popular votes, and not everyone voted, and some votes were invalidated.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I hope everyone sees it.

As I explained, i'm not anti-American.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
About 2/3 of the Latino voting population is Catholic 😃

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If that majority really cared, they'd vote. If they don't vote, then either they're too stupid to figure out what day it is and how to get to a polling place to do it, or, and this is far more likely, they don't really care all that much ... assuming they actually *are* a majority.

The only other conclusion is that they live all packed into one place, and that does mean that they *do* rule over that region through their votes, but, of course, the system has always been set up so that one super-populous state does not rule all the others. Believe it or not, the Founders were dealing with that very same issue back when they were writing the COTUS, and that's why the system is set the way it is. Smaller states did not want to be ruled by one or two super-populous ones, so the system is set so those states can rule themselves but not all the other, smaller ones.

So, yeah, endless lock downs, poop on the streets, tent cities, medieval plagues, and rolling blackouts are not what most Americans have in mind for themselves and their families when they go to the ballot box. It seems that Californians differ on that. The good news is that anyone who wants that lifestyle is very welcome to move there, and the U-Haul trucks are dirt cheap to go that way.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I hope everyone sees it.

As I explained, i'm not anti-American.

And your own post history shows this to be a lie.
No worries

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
About 2/3 of the Latino voting population is Catholic 😃

Leave it to you to bring actual facts here.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Faith on the Hill

More attempts to cover your poorly executed lie?

I didn't lie. You keep saying that and if I and others you accuse of lying didn't actually do so, that would make you the liar.

You haven't demonstrated an understanding of the basics of capitalism, nor that you are capable of debating a topic, but instead you insult others.

Please speak to the topic and refute what people say in a reasonable and rational way (not in some bizarre inversion of reality), with some links supportive of your case, would be nice, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join