It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the buck stop at the top?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: muzzleflash
You should know better than that. Trump can't just say arrest that man he isn't a dictator. There are laws even the president has to follow or he is not a president but a tyrant king. Trump can have people investigated and John durham is on the case looking into Obama and all his criminal activities.

I was arrested just like that completely illegally and still have no Justice.

I will never know better until MY RIGHTS are protected.

You can scoff at it but my life is OVER because of what is happening to me.

I don't believe in law at all anymore because it doesn't protect me at all. Im being violated and not 1 person actually cares.

So # other ppl and their "rights".
Until mine are respected I don't see any reason to respect anyone else's.

My life's over and there is no Justice.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Can you explain a bit more? I mean were you suspected of murder? Outstanding warrant? Were you driving or at or a friends? I'm not calling you a liar or anything I just need some context to wrap my head around this.

Indeed if you were minding your own business and they just walk up and slap the cuffs on you for no reason whatsoever I feel extremely sorry for you.
But I have never heard of being locked up for months on end for no reason without explanation.

If true I'm sure you lost everything while in the joint. Jobs, house, car, maybe significant other. I really feel terrible for you. Have you tried seeking legal counsel? I'm sure there is a pro bono lawyer for this type of thing. It would be one of those civil rights lawyers and you would be owed millions.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

He won't explain it , he has been singing the same tune for a while with no other explanations, he thinks that man made laws don't apply to him.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

It could be both or it could be a hoax after all only 6% of covid deaths are covid. You know 9600 people not 200k.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Personally, I blame the Chinese for the virus and the related deaths. Trump was the one that stopped all the flights coming from China while the Democrats called him a racist. Somehow they forgot all about that because it doesn’t support their narrative of ‘Orange Man Bad’.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast
He went into great lenght about it in some of his threads. Just browse his older threads if you want context. Click on his name if you are unsure how to do this. I believe we can agree he probably did not deserve having his back broken in prison.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Mother of god Noone deserves that ever thanks for the info. I will check it out.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
the riots were superspreaders you say and they were outtdoors..then that means trump and his rallys which were indoors and he set the idea don't wear a mask and his many many cult folllowers went right a long with it...those INDOOR rallies must have done even MORE to spread the covid because they were INDOORS

So how about all the protesters that have been coming from other states? They were a pretty mobile bunch and when you consider both the hands off approach to dealing with covid and the transient nature of the protesters how do we know anything about their affect on transmitting the virus? It's been telling all of that is ignored and we just hear, "Trump rallies bad". A cursory look at arrests made at the main protesting areas shows a pretty good segment had to travel, sometimes cross country to protest. Did they just teleport there or did they have to physically travel through multiple locations both being exposed and exposing others potentially to the virus! That reason is why I am skeptical of the lack of examination of these so called protests!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join