It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who want to make a wager if Sleepy Joe challenges Trump to a fistfight tomorrow?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're just kidding, but Biden really wanted a sit-down debate. The committee turned down his request.

Biden can hardly walk anymore and it isn't knees. Watch him walk on stage it is like he is picking a point to walk to in full concentration and his legs just follow slowly trying not to mess up. I'm not joking in the lease...I think he can't walk on his own without some huge conscious thought to do so.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Oh man, you have all been fooled. Believe it or not, uncle Joe will actually do just fine in the debate, to the dismay of many. Why do I get a feeling this whole thing is an act just like their careers as elected representatives of the people??

Were going to see joe get up there and other than a silly gaffe, will perform just fine. And despite his untoward behavior towards females of all ages in hours of cspan footage, I'm still feeling bad for the constant kick to the nuts he gets every minute on the minute.

Maybe it will actually be Zartan on stage instead of Joe, they even look alike in the movie.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You're just kidding, but Biden really wanted a sit-down debate. The committee turned down his request.

Biden can hardly walk anymore and it isn't knees. Watch him walk on stage it is like he is picking a point to walk to in full concentration and his legs just follow slowly trying not to mess up. I'm not joking in the lease...I think he can't walk on his own without some huge conscious thought to do so.

Here's a quick comparo of Trump and Biden

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: panoz77

I'll make a wager that Simple Joe comes down with the Kung-Flu before the debate tomorrow.

You may be right, we all said this about taking him out before the election, but this just came out.

From the Q thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Virginia Governor Ralph 'BlackFace' Northam was diagnosed with Covid-19, four days ago.
Source: www.wsls.com...

Did he meet with Joe Biden a couple days before the diagnosis, as this Twitter poster alleges?
twitter.com...

edit on 29-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The only thing I'm concerned about is the bar is set so damn low for ol Joe that if he managed not to drool or fall asleep during the debate it'll be treated as positive. Pretty sad.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Trump wants He and Biden checked for electronic earpieces before the debate.

Biden wants two bathroom breaks during the debate. Originally set for 90 minutes, non-stop.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

YES!

Trump wants to check Biden for ear mics .

Damn it Carewemust how did you beat me to the punch . ! ?

edit on 29-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.foxnews.com...

YES!

If the debate committee doesn't allow a check for electronic devices, Trump should borrow a signal-jammer from the CIA, and keep it in his coat pocket. Activate it from time-to-time, and watch Biden squirm.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Great minds think a like. That’s exactly what I thought.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

YES!

If the debate committee doesn't allow a check for electronic devices, Trump should borrow a signal-jammer from the CIA, and keep it in his coat pocket. Activate it from time-to-time, and watch Biden squirm.

For sure he could have his Secret Service detail jam the entire building for UHF frequencies.

I wonder what Bidens responce is going to when they ask to check him , lol he has already refused a drug test.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Great minds think a like. That’s exactly what I thought.

Jamming Biden's signal and not letting him go pee-pee, would make him angry enough to start a fist fight tonight.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

YES!

For sure he could have his Secret Service detail jam the entire building for UHF frequencies.

I wonder what Bidens responce is going to when they ask to check him , lol he has already refused a drug test.

The debate committee (run by Democrats) has to allow the pre-debate electronic device check.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

YES!

The debate committee (run by Democrats) has to allow the pre-debate electronic device check.

They will remotely activate it once he is on stage .

90 minutes straight no commercial breaks no restroom breaks just 90 minutes of standing on stage and using his Biden brain .

This is going to be interesting, He will probably start out strong but around the 45 minute mark he will start to whither , they may have to get him off stage .

Jeez I'm excited this is like the superbowl .

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

they are likely to call in a bomb scare or something so they have to abandon the debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just caught some oft his on my break. Looks like he is hanging in there.l after all.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Im watching it.. Bidens getting pissed. Trumps making him lose his cool.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
So the dems issued a warning of things that need to be avoided in tomorrows debate. One of which was to avoid topics that would inflame Joe's "temper". I almost guarantee that sleepy Joe's dementia will take over and he will challenge Trump to a fight tomorrow, either "take him behind the woodshed", or maybe even challenge him to a push up contest.

I will be very surprised if he doesn't issue some type of challenge to Trump. Trump will be pushing his buttons hard tomorrow, I can't wait until Biden looses it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: panoz77
So the dems issued a warning of things that need to be avoided in tomorrows debate. One of which was to avoid topics that would inflame Joe's "temper". I almost guarantee that sleepy Joe's dementia will take over and he will challenge Trump to a fight tomorrow, either "take him behind the woodshed", or maybe even challenge him to a push up contest.

I will be very surprised if he doesn't issue some type of challenge to Trump. Trump will be pushing his buttons hard tomorrow, I can't wait until Biden looses it.

Your meme isn't going to age well. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join